Chapter13

Can This Be Love

CL’s POV

As soon i was opening the restaurant’s door Bommie unnie grab my hand and said.

“Chaerin! Don’t go.” Unnie said.

“I can’t take it anymore.” I said in low voice.

“Where are you going?” unnie asked.

“I don’t know.” I said.

“Eh? Okay, I’ll be with you.” unnie said.

“Me too!” minzy shouts.

“Why are you here? And why you leaved them there?” unnie ask minzy.

“Because I want to be with CL unnie and I want to be her shoulder to cry on.” Minzy said.

“Whatever!” unnie said.

“FYI unnie! I’m just the one who ALL know about Jiyong oppa and CL unnie thingy!” minzy said.

“YAH!!! You two if you want to accompany me just don’t FIGHT!” I said.

“Nae! Jeongmal mianhe!” both of them said.

-----

“See?” Dara said.

“What happened?” Jiyong ask.

“Isn’t obvious?” Seungri said.

“What do you mean?” Jiyong ask once again.

“You hurt her! And you just want to say to her that you really LOVE Dara noona!”

“So, what’s the problem about that?” Jiyong said.

“ A DUCK HYUNG!!!” seungri said.

“Seungri stop it!” TOP hyung said.

“I won’t hyung! And how can I stop? Huh? He hurt her! You know how much she loves him!” seungri said and point his fingers to Jiyong.

“YAH!!! What are you talking about! I didn’t hurt her! And yeah, she loves me but I don’t love her back!” Jiyong said.

“Ohh. you did!!!” seungri said and suddenly punch Jiyong on face that causes to bleed.

“Jiyong!!!” Dara said and went to Jiyong.

“How dare you!!!” Jiyong said while whipping his bleeding face with his hands.

“How dare me??” seungri said and trying to punch Jiyong again but the boys stop him.

“Seungri stop it! I said stop it!!!” Dara shouts.

“Ohh, sorry noona for my action you should tell to your BOYFRIEND that she just hurt CL so, I’m the one who got chance to mess his handsome face. seungri said and walks away.

“I’ll go with him.” TOP said and start to garb Seungri.

------

“Here in school?” minzy ask.

“Shhh.. I think she just want to cry here so, no one will see her.” Bom said whisper to minzy.

“Okay.” Minzy replied.

“How dare them to fool me!” CL said and starts to burst of cry.

“Unnie, don’t cry. Maybe it’s the time that you should forget about him.” Minzy said.

Bom slap Minzy’s arm and said “Aish, what are you saying?”

“It’s hard you know? How much I focus on him and do all my best so, he will just noticed me but it’s just nothing now he had Dara unnie.” CL said between her sobs.

“Chaerin, I know it’s hard to forget about him but you should try your best and just live normal like nothing happened.” Bom said.

“Yeah, Bommie unnie is true you should live normal like nothing happened so, they will not notice you that you’re affected because of their relationship.” Minzy said.

“But why Dara unnie? They are so many girls out there like Sohee, Jessica, Gyuri etc.” CL said.

“Because she more attractive to Dara unlike the other girls.” Bom said.

“And what are the things that Dara unnie have that I don’t have?” CL asks.

“Ohh.. Maybe she’s simpler in eyes of Jiyong than you? I don’t know Chae!!! I’m sorry!” bom said.

“Don’t need to say sorry unnie. It’s not your fault it’s my fault to love him so much.” CL said in confident tone.

“WOOOAAAHHH!!! THAT’S MY LEE CHAERIN UNNIE!!!!” minzy shouts.

“Hey, you’re so funny Minzy!” CL said with a smile.

“Finally, you smile after 21st century!” bom said.

“Aish, I have plan.” CL said.

“What is it unnie?” minzy asks.

“I’ll get revenge to them.” CL said.

“BOH?!?!?!” bom and minzy said.

“I said I’ll get revenge to them because I don’t want to lose in this game.” CL said.

Bom gave her a death glare and said “Are you crazy Miss. Lee?”

“I think.” CL said.

“How?” minzy asks.

“You will see..” CL said.

“YAH!! You’re just fooling yourself! I can’t help you with that maybe in good way not in bad way.” Bom said.

“I agree with Bom unnie. I’m sorry.” Minzy said.

“It’s up to you two.” CL said.

-----

“Yah! Seungri what happened to you?” TOP asks.

“I’m sorry hyung for my action a while ago. I didn’t mean it to do that to Jiyong hyung but he loosed my temper and I can’t take it anymore.” Seungri said and bowed his head.

“It’s just because of CL?” TOP asks.

“Yeah, I just want anyone to hurt her especially in front of me even though she loves hyung more than me I just want to protect her that’s all.” Seungri said.

“But in not that kind of way that you should hurt physically other people.” TOP said.

Seungri sigh “But Jiyong hyung is not other for me. I know hyung really loves noona but how about CL? He should say to CL that he doesn’t like him back in good way so she wouldn’t wait not to tell in front of her that he have girlfriend and the point is his girlfriend is CL’s best friend and unnie.”

“What if Jiyong don’t know that CL have crush on him.” TOP said trying to defend Jiyong.

“Hyung, we know from the start that CL have a big crush on Jiyong hyung and she’s really showy about that thingy.” Seungri said.

-----

“Can we go home Chae? I’m really sleepy and we have class tomorrow.” Bom said.

“Yeah, can we go home?” Minzy asks.

“Okay!” CL said.

-----

“I told you that this is not the right time to say to them.” Dara said.

“Babe, let’s just talk about it in other time my face is really hurt.” Jiyong said.

“Whatever!! I’m felt guilt about what we did to CL, Seungri is right you really did hurt her.” Dara said.

“Fine! It’s my entirely fault!” Jiyong said.

“Noona, I’m going now my mom called me and she needs me now.” Daesung said.

“Okay, sorry for ruining your day!” Dara said.

“It’s okay I had so much fun! Haha!! Kidding!” Daesung said.

“Wait! I’ll come with you!” Youngbae said.

“Hyung, you too? Don’t leave us.” Jiyong said.

“Yeah, I’m just out of place here. And it’s really late!” Youngbae said.

“Aish, You too! You like Daesung!” Dara said.

“Coz, were like brothers.” Daesung said.

“Bye Dara! Bye hyung!” Youngbae said.

“Aish, this two guy! Wait, why he didn’t call you noona?” Jiyong asks.

“I don’t know ask him he’s your friend right?” Dara said.

“Aish, you too my goddess D!” jiyong said.

“So, what’s the connection of that?” Dara said.

“This.” Jiyong said and kiss her passionately.

“Mmmm...” Dara moaned then suddenly Jiyong’s hand is going to somewhere.

“I’m not ready.” Dara said.

“But babe I want to taste you.” jiyong pouts.

“YAH!!! You ert!” Dara shout.

“Were just same babe!” jiyong said.

“Whatever!” Dara said.

-----

“I’m here!” CL said as she opened there door house.

“Where have u been unnie?” HL asks.

“I’m going to sleep now. I’m tired.” CL said.

“Unnie, wait! Why your eyes are so puffy? Did you cry?” HL said while holding her unnie’s face.

“Yeah, I cried because of him.” CL said.

“Him? Who?” HL asks.

“Jiyong.” CL said in low voice.

“What? Oppa? Did he hurt you?” HL asks once again.

“Long story. I’m going to sleep.” CL said and starts to walk upstairs.

HL scratch her head and she suddenly remember that there appa called “Unnie, wait! Appa called us and he’s finding you.”

CL stops at her track when she heard HL “Wae he called?”

“I don’t know he doesn’t want to say to me unless to you. And he said when you go home you should call him back. I think it’s really important unnie.” HL explained.

CL sigh “Is that all?”

“Yeah. Did you grab your dinner?” HL asks.

“I’m not hungry. Jaljayo I’m going to call appa.” CL said.

“What’s wrong with unnie?” HL asks herself.

-----

“Bye babe!” Jiyong said.

Dara open the door of their house “Nae! Be careful while driving!”

“Aish, you forget something!” Jiyong said while slowly leaning his face to Dara.

“What is it?” Dara asks.

“My kiss.” Jiyong said.

“Ohh.. that’s all? So, simple.” Dara said.

Jiyong kiss Dara passionately and Cheondong saw them.

“Noona!” Cheondong said.

“Ohh. You’re here!” dara said.

“Yeah, can you go inside? Hyung, you can go don’t need to accompany my noona.” Cheondong said and grab Dara’s hand.

“Oh, sure! Bye!” Jiyong said.

Cheondong close their door.

“What happened to you?” dara asks.

“You! what happened to you noona!” Cheondong said.

“Eh? To me? Is this about my relationship with Jiyong?” Dara asks.

“Yeah, I know everything about what happened to CL noona. Bom noona told me.” Cheondong said.

“So, what? That’s not my fault.CL is just in her mood a while ago that’s why she walks away.” Dara said.

“You really got changed when you’re with him!” Cheondong said and walks away.

-----

I dialled my appa’s number he answered it.

“Chaerin-ah!” appa said.

“Annyeong! HL said that you have something to say about me. What is it appa?” CL aks.

“Before you want to be a fashion designer right?” appa said.

“Yeah, until now.” CL said.

“We have scholarship here! And I think you want it! So, you can study here with me and with Ha-Lyn too. I know that you two really want to be a fashion designer so, this is your chance.” Appa said.

“BOH?!?! Is it true or am I dreaming?” CL said.

“You’re not dreaming. I said about this to your omma and she said you can go here!” appa said.

“But appa I want to study in Seoul University and with my friends too.” CL said.

“Baby, you can have future here! You will not pay anything it’s free and you can found a new friend here! Especially Ha-Lyn will be happy if she heard about it. So, you want or not?” appa said.

“Uhhhmmm, I’ll think about it appa.” CL said.

“Okay, you should think about you and I don’t want to force you. I’ll hang up now my boss is calling me. Bye baby!” appa said.

“Nae! Bye appa!” CL said and lay down on her bed.

To be continued...

( A/N: Oyeah! that’s my update now! Can you please help me to decide by answering this some questions below?Kamsa~! )

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/13319

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/13324