Chapter12

Can This Be Love

CL’s POV

I leaved them in cafeteria coz I know I’ll be just out of place there. I go to our room even the bell doesn’t ring yet suddenly my phones vibrate in my pocket.

I pressed the answer key and said “Yobosaeyo?”

It’s Bom unnie and shouts “Chaerin-ah!!!”

“YAH!!! Don’t shout at me!!” I yelled at her.

“Ohhh.. mian! Anyway, can you go here in our house? I’m alone here and bored I need someone to talk. Jebal?” Bom unnie said.

“Eh? But I have class now. And where’s your auntie?” I ask.

“Aish, just don’t attend your class and its only one day! My auntie had out of town.” Bom unnie said.

“Are you crazy unnie? Just watch movies so you won’t get bored or just go shopping and buy some make-ups, new dress and eat corn.” I said.

“I don’t want to watch movies it will just make me so bored and I don’t have enough money to buy those things. Just go here. please? I’ll treat you tomorrow.” Bom unnie said.

“Fine! I’ll try my best to escape my three remaining class for your sake!” I said.

“Ayiiee!! Saranghae Chaerin-ah!!!” Bom unnie said in exciting.

“Aish, I hang up now. Bye!” I said.

Minzy’s POV

I’ll try to find CL unnie coz we haven’t finish in our conversation then suddenly I saw her walking through the school’s gate I’ll tried to shout her name but she didn’t hear me. Someone tap my shoulder and its TOP oppa.

“Did you see Bom?” oppa ask.

“Nope! Dara unnie said that she’s absent.” I said.

“Waeyo?” oppa ask once again.

“I don’t know, just call her.” I said.

“I’m shy to call her. You! Call her!” oppa said.

“Aish, don’t be shy!” I said.

“Fine, I’ll call her.” Oppa said and start to dial unnie’s number.

TOP’s POV

I’ll dial Bom’s number and she answers it.

“Yobosaeyo?” she said.

“Hey, where are you?” I ask.

“Here, in our house waeyo?” she said.

“Ahhh.. Nothing just wants to check if you’re okay or not so, why are you absent?” I ask.

“Ahhmm, no need to know. Hey, I’ll hang up now! Annyeong! See yah there tomorrow!” she said.

“Eh? Aish, this girl so mysterious.” I said.

“What happened?” Minzy ask.

“I don’t know she just hang up without let me say anything.” I said.

“Maybe she have a reason don’t think she’s angry at you.” Minzy said.

“I wish. Got to go! Bye! See yah!” I said.

Bom’s POV

TOP called me to check me but I think I get a lil bit strict at him and I don’t know why maybe I’m not just in the mood right now. Then someone knock in our door and it’s Chaerin.

“Hey! Come in feel at home Chae!” I said.

“I bought some snacks and of course your favourite corn! I know you’re not going to give me some food here so I bought. Hahaha!!” CL said.

“You’re soooooo bad Chae!!!!! I’m gonna kill you!!!” I yelled at her.

“I know that’s why all of students in our campus especially the boys call me “baddest female Seoul city ever had” so, you shouldn’t kill me or else all of my fanboys will bite you!!! rawr! merong!!” CL teased and starts to run.

“Jeongmal? You’re so boastful Chae! I hate you!!!” I said and start to grab CL.

“YAH!!! I’m just kidding so you won’t get bored.” CL said.

“Whatever!! Let’s just it this snack.” I said.

“I have something to tell you unnie.” CL said.

“What is it?” I said.

“It’s about Dara unnie and Jiyong oppa.” CL said.

“What about them?” I said.

“Oppa is courting unnie and he said it in front of me.” CL said.

“Woooaaahh!!! That’s a big problem Chae!” I said.

“Yeah, really big unnie and I don’t know what to do.” CL said.

“Why don’t you give up? Or just find one you said that you have so many fanboy.” I said.

“Unnie, that’s not easy to give up and to find a new one just to replace him in my heart for you it’s easy coz you don’t know how to love.” CL said.

“YAH!!! For your information I know how to love that’s why TOP is my lover right now.” I said.

“Really? Ahaha!!! You such a joker unnie!” CL said.

“Hahaha!!! You’re so crazy!” i said.

Dara’s POV

-Dismissal time-

I go to CL’s room to wait her in front of their door but some of her classmates said that she didn’t attend her class right now so I decided to go home by myself coz Jiyong have night class.

When I reach my house I saw Cheondong in our living room watching t.v I greet him.

“Hello!” I said.

“Noona, can I ask you something?” he said.

“What is it?” I ask.

“About Jiyong hyung.” He said.

“Eh? What about him?” I ask once again.

“I thought you’re not going to give chance to hyung to court you?” he said.

“It’s too late.” I said.

“Huh? What do you mean?” he said.

“Me and Jiyong are now officially couple.” I said.

“WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!”  he said.

“Waeyo? You don’t like him?” I said.

“Yeah, to be your namja i like Youngbae hyung for you noona and how about CL noona? Is she knows about this?” he ask.

“Tsk, you will like him and Bae is just my friend. Only you know about this so close your mouth Jiyong is the one who’ll say it to them.” I said.

“Noona.” He said.

“Just close your mouth.” I said.

Jiyong’s POV

I call TOP hyung to say to them that I have announcement to say.

“I’ll just text you the place.” I said.

“Okay.” Hyung said.

After I call hyung I decide to call Dara too.

“Annyeong!” I greet her.

“Yeah?” she said.

“I told to TOP hyung about that announcement thingy!” I said.

“Ohh.. that’s good. But I’m little nervous.” She said.

“Yah! Don’t be nervous I’m here and think positive my goddess D!!!!” I said.

“Okay, okay, okay.” She said.

Bom’s POV
I got a messaged from TOP about Jiyong’s announcement and we all should be there.

“Chae, read this.” I said and lend my phone to CL.

“What’s that?” she ask.

“I don’t know let’s just go there.” I said.

“Okay. Kaja!” CL said.

“Right now?” I ask.

“Don’t you like? So when?” CL ask.

“Nevermind, I’m going to dress up nicely wait!” I said and start to find a dress fit for me.

“Faster unnie!” CL said.

-Restaurant-

“Aish, faster unnie!! Where going to be late!” CL said.

“Don’t panic! Where here!” I said.

“Ohhh.. they here!” Minzy said.

“Hello, guys! Were sorry were late.” CL said.

“It’s okay.” Dara ssaid.

“So what’s the announcement all about?” I ask.

“Okay, it’s about me and Dara.” Jiyong said.

CL’s POV

After I hear it’s about Jiyong oppa and Dara unnie I felt my heart beats fast.

“About two of you?” I said.

“Yeah, actually I and she are officially together.” Jiyong oppa said.

“WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!” all of us said.

“Yeah. What you hear is true were officially together.” Oppa said.

I feel my heart will explode like an airplane will crash and my eye slowly felt teary I didn’t get this long so, I walk out and find a cab to go home.

“Chae, wait!” Bom unnie said.

“What happened?” Seungri ask.

“She walks out.” Bae said.

“But why?” Daesung said.

“Uhmmm.. Maybe she can’t take it anymore.”Bae said.

“Got to go.” Minzy said.

Jiyong and Dara had an eye to eye about what happened to their friends especially to CL and they felt guilty especially Dara.

To be continued...

( A/N: Hello! I decided to update and I think I can update every Friday, Saturday or Sunday coz that’s my free days. ~ Ohh, poor CL unnie don’t worry you will get the justice in the future (?) anyway PLEASE DO GUUUUYYYSSSS!!!!!~ )