Chapter7

Can This Be Love

-At CL house-

CL open the door of their house with her Dara unnie with some paper bags on their hands, they saw HL who’s watching a t.v in their couch with legs crossed apart on their table in front of her.

CL: “Is that the proper way of watching t.v???” she asked.

HL: she turned back and saw her unnie, stood up and kissed her unnie cheeks “Ohh. You’re here.” while getting the paper bags to her unnie and noticed her Dara unnie on CL back “Dara unnie what are you doing???” she asked.

Dara: “Hey! Uhmmm. My shoes is uhmm.. Broken??” while looking on her shoes.

HL: “Broken??” she gave her unnie a confuse look.

Dara: “Ahhh.. Just don’t mind my shoes, lets go inside its really cold here” she said.

CL: “Yah!!! You two please go inside” she commanded the two girls.

HL: “Unnie, where’s Bommie-unnie?” she asked her CL unnie.

CL: she changed the topic“Where’s omma??” she muttered.

HL: “Aiiissshhh, don’t change the topic unnie” she said.

CL: “Answer my question first” she said in mean tone.

HL: “Fine. Her friends picked her a while ago I don’t know where they are going, she leave so fast.” she replied. “Where’s Bommie-unnie??” she asked again.

CL: “Okay. Bommie unnie? Just don’t ask me about her” she said.

HL: “Aiiiisshh, Your sooooo mean unnie, ok I’m not going to ask you. Dara unnie where’s Bommie unnie???” she asked again.

Dara: “Long story and please don’t ask me where she is. Nae?” she replied.

HL P.O.V

HL: “Aaarrrggghhh!!! This two unnies, FINE I will not going to asked you two” she pouted.

HL leave her two unnies who are busy on their own “world” she went to her room and get her phone, she saw a two missed calls and four messages from Cheondong and she read it while lying in her bed.

From: Cheondong oppa

PsSsSsTtTt... HL I’m sorry about what happened at the mall.

I’ll promise I will do whatever you want.

Please text back.

From: Cheondong oppa

Please forgive me.

Text back.

From: Cheondong oppa

Hey! Why don’t you answering my call??

Still mad at me??? Please don’t be *cute aegyo*

Please answer my call and text back.

From: Cheondong oppa

Miss Lee Ha-Lyn please answers my call!!!!

Okay. This is my last text and call.

If you won’t pick up I will go to your house.

Please answer my call and text back.

===FLASHBACK===

HL P.O.V

I was walking by myself at this mall actually CL unnie is here but I don’t know where is she now I should call her, but wait she’s with her friends and I don’t want to bother them, wait is that CHEONDONG oppa??? With a girl? Who’s that girl?? I should greet them.

HL: “OPPA!!!” she shouted, Cheondong turn back and saw HL. “Hey!! Oppa!”

Girl: “Who is she and do you know her??” she asked.

Cheondong: “Uhhhmmm... I don’t know her, lets go” he pull the girl from the sight of HL, it’s not his intention to not introduced her to the girl.

HL: “What?!?!? He doesn’t know me?!??!?!? How could that guy ignore me, but wait is that girl is his GIRLFRIEND?!?!? NO WAY!!! He’s mine!!! Aaarrrggghhh!!! Stop thinking about that HL!!! You just go home” she said to herself. “Fine.. I will just go home may be CL unnie already got home.” She said to herself again.

Girl: “Wait you’re not answering my question” she asked.

Cheondong: she give the girl a confuse look “What question??”

Girl: “Aiissshh, this guy. Who’s the girl a while ago??” she asked.

Cheondong: “Just don’t mind her, lets eat??” she said.

Girl: “Sure.”

===END OF FLASHBACK===

HL: “AHHHHH!!!!!!” she screamed. “I don’t know what to do, what if he will go here and he will see CL and Dara unnie?? And they will ask why he is here??? I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” she said to herself.

CL and Dara P.O.V     

CL: “What time will you go?” she asked.

Dara: “Hey! Why do you want me to go?” she muttered.

CL: “Aniyo, I’m just asking and what’s the problem about that?” she asked.

Dara: “I thought you want me to go.” she replied.

CL: “Unnie, just don’t think about negative traits?? Ahahahaha” she laughs hard.

Dara: she gave a what-the- look “What the , CL-Roo?!?!?”

CL: “ahahahahaha!!!! Nothing.” she laughs really hard when suddenly someone ring the doorbell.

   *ding dong* 

Dara: “Do you have a visitor???” she asked.

CL: “None, I don’t know.” she said.

   *ding dong*

CL: “Coming up!” she open the door and suddenly saw CHEONDONG. “Hey!!! What are you doing here??” she asked.

Cheondong: “Annyeonghasaeyo, CL noona” *bow*      

Dara: “CL who’s tha-“ she made a little bit jump when she suddenly saw her brother. “Cheondong?!?!?!? What are you doing here and I thought you’re in the mall with your friend??” she asked.

Cheondong: “I’m here.. for.. HL.. Yeah, I’m arrived a minute ago.” he replied.

CL: “What this guy talking about??”she thought to herself “For HL?? What do you want for her??” she asked then looked at Dara.

Dara: “And where’s your friend??” she asked curiously.

Cheondong: “Uuuggghhh!!! This two girls” he said to his self. “Two pretty noona, can I please come in its really cold out here and I will answer your questions.” he said.

CL & Dara: “Sure.” they said in unison.

Cheondong got inside and sat in the couch nervously b’coz he don’t know what will he say to his CL noona about what he did to her saeng.

Dara: “YAH!!! Answer my question!” she shouted.

Cheondong: “Aiiissshhh, noona please don’t shout I’m only beside you. I brought her safely in her house so, don’t worry about her.” he said.

CL: “YAH!!! Cheondong-ah, what do you want for Ha-Lyn, huh??” she asked with one eyebrow up.

Cheondong: “, what should I say???” she asked to his self. “Uhhhmmm.. I.. just ask her.. If she have a... book of... twilight???” he replied nervously.

CL: “Twilight?? She doesn’t have that book.” she said.

Cheondong: “What if she had??”

CL: “Wait here, I will call her.” she said. “HA-LYN!!! CHEONDONG IS HERE!!!! she shout.

-At HL room-

CL: “HA-LYN!!! CHEONDONG IS HERE!!!! she shout.

HL: I hear CL unnie calling me from down stair and and and and and CHEONDONG OPPA “What?!?!? Cheondong oppa is here?!?!?! she asked herself. “Eottoke.. I’m not going.. but wait what if CL and Dara unnie suspected us?? Arrrrggghhh!!!! This is your entire fault!!!! This is for your sake HL.. Just go down stair.. Exhale.. Inhale.. Exhale.. Inhale..” she said to herself.

-At living room-

CL: “Where is she??” she asked.

Dara: “Why you asked me??”

CL: “I will just call her again.” she said. “YAAAHHH!!!! HA-LYN!!! CHEONDONG IS HERE!!!! HURRY UP!!! she shout.

-At HL room-

HL: “Wait unnie, I’m going down!!!” she replied. “Fighting!!! HL!!! Exhale.. Inhale.. Exhale.. Inhale.. Exhale.. Inhale..” she said to herself while going down stair.

Dara: “HEY!! HL what are you doing??” she asked.

HL: “Me??”

CL: “Ani,ani, its me.. Off course it’s you!!.”

HL: “Ohh.. sorry.. nothing.. I’m just singing??”

Cheondong: “Singing?? You?? Ahahahahaha!!!” he teased HL.

HL: “YAH!!! If you come here for teasing me only, the door is open for you!!” she said in cold tone.

Cheondong: “I’m sorry.” he said.

HL: “What do you want??” she goes beside Cheondong.

Cheondong: “Uhhhmmm, noona can you please leave us alone??? Were just going to talk about something.” he pleaded.

CL: “Sure??” she asked Dara.

Dara: “Sure, but don’t do anything to HL huh?? Or else I will kick your .” She said to his brother.

Cheondong: “YAH!! Noona what are you saying, off course I will not do anything to her.” He said.

HL: “Yes, you did.” She whispers.

CL: “What did you say Han-Lyn??”  she asked.

Cheondong: “It’s nothing noona, just leave us alone for some minutes.. Please??”

CL & Dara: “Okay.”

Cheondong: “I’m really sorry.”

HL: “Do you know how I am embarrassed in front of your GIRLFRIEND???” she told her feelings in cold tone.

Cheondong: “Wait, what are you saying??? “GIRLFRIEND”??? And who is she??”

HL: “The girl with you at the mall.”

Cheondong: “Yeah, she’-“ he cut off.

HL: “See?? You’re not denying it.”

Cheondong: “Can I please finish my sentence? And why are you jealous??” He teased HL.

HL: “Me?!?!? Jealous??!?!? NO WAY!!!”

-CL & Dara at the kitchen-

CL and Dara went to the kithen and place their ear to the wall beside them so they can hear the conversation of their SIBLINGS.

Dara: “And who’s Cheondong girl??”  she asked herself.

CL: “WHAT?!?! Jelous??”  she herself too.

CL & Dara: “ARE THEY TOGETHER???” they said in unison.

-Back to HL and Cheondong-

Cheondong: “I thought you are jealous, but she’s not my NAMJA she is my CHINGU.Got it??

HL: “Ohhh.. I... see.”

Cheondong: “See what??”  he asked.

HL: “Nothing.. So, what’s her name??”

Cheondong: “Why do you want to know???”

HL: “And why is it bad to ask her name???” she asked.

Cheondong: “NO! Her name is Kim Hyun Ah.”  he said.              

HL: “Hyun Ah??”

Cheondong: “Familiar right?? She’s the daughter of the owner of our school.” He explained.

HL: “So, your friend is rich huh??”

Cheondong: “Not that rich.. So, are we okay now???” he said with a smile.

HL: “OKAY??? Us??? NO!”

Cheondong: “WAE?!?!” he asked.

HL: “Explain first why don’t you introduced me to her.”

Cheondong: “Because I’m shy.” He said.

HL: “Okay.”

Cheondong: “So, forgive me??” he asked.

HL: “Why you don’t want??”

Cheondong: “NO!!! I want.” he suddenly hugged HL b’coz of excitement.

CL: “STOP THAT!!!”  she shout.

Cheondong and HL turned back and broke the hug.

HL: “Unnie.”

Dara: “Lets go home, Cheondong-ah. Bye HL, bye CL.”

Cheondong: “Wait noona, it’s so early to go home.”

CL: “Cheondong-ah, you should go b’coz omma is on her way. And you and HL will meet tomorrow in your school just continue it tomorrow.” she said.

HL & Cheondong: “Continue what??” they said in unison.

Dara: “Your love story.” she teased.

Cheondong: “Noona! That’s not like that.”

CL: “And like what??” she asked with a smile in her face.

HL: “Unnie! Stop it.”

Dara: “Aiissshhh, this two little kids. Bye LEE SISTER.” waving her hands.

CL: “Wait, Cheondong where’s my HL kiss?? Ahahahahaha!!!”

Cheondong: “Kiss?? Get that from Jiyong hyung. Ahahahah!!” he teased.

CL: “That’s not funny.” She said.

Cheondong: “Whatever my ERTED noona. Bye HL, see you at school. Bye CL noona keep dreaming about hyung. Okay??”

CL: “And keep dreaming about Hyun Ah.” She whispers.

Cheondong: “What?” he asked.

CL: “Nothing. BYE unnie!!!”

Dara: “BYE!!” waving her hands.

CL and HL close the door and got inside of their house.  They’re waiting for their omma to arrive.

CL: “Hey you! Is there something about you and Cheondong??” she asked.

HL: “None, I’m young for that unnie.”

CL: “Really huh? I’m just reminding you.”

HL: “Okay. I’m sleepy. Good night unnie” *kiss CL cheeks*

CL: “So, you’re leaving me here??” she asked.

HL: “Yeah, just watch a t.v so you don’t get bored. Good night.” Smile.

-At Dara and Cheondong-

Dara: ““Hey you! Is there something about you and HL??” she asked.

Cheondong: “None were just friends.”

Dara: “Please be careful to her Cheondong-ah.” She said.

Cheondong: “Why?”he asked.

Dara: “Because she’s too young.”

Cheondong: “I know. I’m going to sleep noona. Good night.”

Dara: “So, you’re leaving me here??” she asked.

Cheondong: “Yeah, just watch a t.v so you don’t get bored. Good night.” hesmiled.

------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ + + Y ~ MBLAQ + + +

= = = Song and Group of the day = = =

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

------

( A/N: Annyeong!!! I’m back!!! It’s pretty long, right? Not the usual update. Actually this is not the surprise as I promise in my last update may be in next chapter, it’s just came to my mind to add this new couple and sorry no BOMZY here, in next chapter I’m sure they will have a seen. Sorry for not updating guys!!! *starting dancing Sorry Sorry* <==YAH!!!Stopthat! I’mnotELF..hahahaha!!!!==> Just lazy to update and I’m really busy this past few days. I will post now or tomorrow Chapter 8.Thanks for all subscribers!! You guys are coooool!!! And TELL ME HOW WAS IT. xD )