Chapter16

Can This Be Love

 

*weeks after
At the airport
 
CL's POV
This is it. The day were I will leave him and them.. But I'll be back after a years. Were here in airport waiting for our departure of HL. Actually I feel guilty when I dont allow them to come over here but I know it will be going dramatic and I dont want that to happen.. I'll just miss them more :( so this is better.. haaaaayyy~
 
"Unnie what are you thinking of?" she asked.
 
I look to her "I think I will miss them so much."
 
She sit beside me and patted my back. "Me too. But unnie don't worry were going to call them every day or every night if you want. So fighting unnie!" ^___^
 
I just nod and smile at her..
 
---
 
 
 
"Unnie wake up! Were already here be prefer!" she was pushing me like there's no tomorrow.
 
Aigoo.
 
I opened my right eye and yeah.. i remember i fall asleep. -.-
 
"Ohmaygaaaaaaaahhhhddddd~ Unnie!! Were here!! Kyaaaaaaaa~" she said while walking in the middle of the airport.
 
Aish! She's embarassing! This girl! really hyper 
 
"Yah~ Hah-Lyn!!" i shouted.
 
then she go to me. "Nae unnie?" 
 
"Can you just stay here beside me?! You childish girl!" is said irritatingly.
 
Actually im not in the mood.
 
she pouted like little girl. Ugh! 
 
"Fine! Im just excited to tour here in France! Unnie!!! This is our first time here so lets go! Lets tour ourselves!" she said while pulling me.
 
*boooooooomm!* (<-thats the sound effect of their luggage who crashed in the ground. haha)
aigoo~ our luggage suddenly crashed in the floor.
 
"YAH!!!! See?!?! You're annoying HL! Behave!" i shout that make people at the airport stare us
 
"Mianhamnida unnie.." 
 
she looks down and i think her eyes became teary now then she suddenly kneel down and get our things and she just fix it.
 
im sorry sister im just not in the mood right now. really.. i'll make it up to you promise..
 
"hey, I'll help you there." a guy helped her.
 
The guy was wearing a cup so i cant see his face clearly and his face was little bit hiding his face.. dont know.. hmmm.. 
 
Who is he? his fashion style looks.. Korean. Hmmmmmm... Is he Korean? Is he? o_o
 
"ah thank you." she said softly and she bowed to the guy.
 
I'm just looking them.. Then i saw the guy just smile at her then left.
 
"its okay now unnie." she said 
 
I look at her i saw her.. his eyes was kinda teary.. is my baby sister crying? Aigoo.. Im really sorry.
 
"Ah nae. Lets go in our apartment i have the address here and the key." i said then she just follow me quietly and still looking on the ground.
 
*riiiiinggggg rriiiiiinnggg*
Appa's calling~~
 
"yobosseyo appa?! ...  ahh nae.. i will appa.. nae nae.. Bye." the he hung up.
 
"Appa is not there in our apartment he's in his work. He's going home tomorrow evening and he have a food in the ref lets just cook it he said."
 
"Okay." she simply replied.
 
Aish.. this girl really.. aish!
 
----
 
*eeeekk eekkkk* (<- that's the tone of the door. HAHA!)
 
We go inside and yeah.. the house of my appa is nice, clean ofcourse. he's a clean freak like me. duh~ :P
 
"Ah, before i forgot appa said that our room is there in 2nd flr. your room is at the left side then mine is in the opposite. I will sleep huh? i have a jetlag. Ppai~"
 
she nodded and she got to kitchen.. oh maybe she's hungry? kekeke my baby is hungry now. lol
 
---
Wow~ i like my room no i love my room.. Appa really know my type.. Weeee~ my bed! <3 :DD
 
"Hiiiiiiiyyyaaaaaa~" while throw myself in my bed..
 
kekeke~ im just going to sleep im not hungry yet maybe later i'll eat.. ^^ 
 
*caaaacckkkkk caaaaacccckkkkkk* (<- thats CL's snore. hihihi ;))
 
zzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZzZZ
 
To be continued...
 
 
(A/N: Annyeeeeeooooonnnnnggggggg~ Sorry my readers for making u dissapointed! Pwwweaaaaassseee~ forgive me.. :( btw Do u like my update? I just make that short and i as u notice CL is in Paris now so yeah.. I didnt give a scene to the others when she is in airport.. Im running out of time now.. So thats why i didnt put them in that scnene.. Hope u understand.. ^____^)
 
Like my update or not? Any suggestions? Kindly COMMENT below! thankyu;)