Chapter11

Can This Be Love

Minzy’s POV

“So, oppa that’s the whole story.” Minzy said.

“Eh? I didn’t understand. Haha!!’ TOP chuckled.

Minzy raised her eyebrowand said “Aish, you’re so slow oppa that’s why Bom unnie loves you.”

TOP give Minzy what the look and said “Yah!!! As far as I know your unnie really loves me.”

“Haha!! Maybe.” Minzy teased.

“Anyway, let’s go back to Seungri and CL lovers quarrel so; what do you think Minzy-ah?” TOPsaid.

“Hmmm, I think Seungri oppa really love unnie coz he wants unnie to love him but unnie loves him as a brother or friend.” Minzy said.

“That’s what thinking right now but do you remember our play last night? Seungri said that she really like CL.” TOP said.

“So, what are we going to do oppa? Are we going to tell to the group this issue?” Minzy ask.

“Aniya! We shouldn’t tell this to them coz it will be a especially to Bom. Let’s just keep it a secret. Arasseo?” TOP said.

“Nae! For your sake. Hahah!!! Joke!” Minzychuckled.

Dara’s POV

Someone at my back shout my name and its look familiar then I turned to see who shout my name and I suddenly saw Jiyong waving his hands at me while smiling ear to ear then he went to me.

“Hey, good morning goddess D.” he greet.

I gave him a confuse look and said “Eh? You call me goddess D?”

He put his hands around my arm “Yeah, its fit for you goddess D.”

“I can’t understand.” Dara said.

“Aish, you’re so slow like Bom noona. Hahah!!” he laughs.

I removed his hands around my arms and said “YAH!!! What did you said about her?!” Dara ask in mean tone.

“Ohh.. My goddess D relax. Okay?? I just want to call you goddess D coz you look like a goddess so, that’s it. Happy?” he said.

I pinch his nose and said “Now I know why, my handsome dragon. Haha!!”

He rubs his nose and said “I like that even it’s itchy and why you call me handsome dragon and what’s so funny huh?

“Jeongmal? You like that?? So I won’t do that again and the reason why I call you handsome dragon coz, you’re so handsome. Hahahaha!!” Dara said.

“YAH!!! Nothing’s funny!!” he pouts.

“Wait, your pouts isn’t cute.” Dara pouts then run.

“YAH!!! You too!!!” he shout and start to grab Dara’s hand.

CL’s POV

I saw Dara unnie and Jiyong oppa laughing to each other sweetly I feel jealous and tried to hide myself but they unnie suddenly saw me.

“Chaerin!!!” Unnie shout while waving her hands.

I smiled back and run to their place “Annyeong! Did you see Minzy?” I ask.

“Annyeong, Chaerin!!” Oppa greet me with his angelic smile.

“Not yet. Waeyo?” unnie ask me.

“Uhmm. Nothing! So where you two going?” I said.

Oppa place her hands in unnie’s arms and said “Ask my yeoja!”

Unnie gave a confuse look to oppa and said “Eh? Are you out of your mind?”

“HAHAHAH!!! I’m just kidding my goddess D.” oppa chuckled.

“Goddess D?” I ask.

“Oyeah! He said that was my nickname for him. So, what do you think?” unnie ask me.

“Ahh. Goddess D? Hmmm. I don’t think is it cute.” I laugh.

Oppa stared at me and said “What did you say ice queen?”

“YAH!!! Don’t call me that!” I shout.

“Wae?” oppa ask.

“Uhmmm. Nothing.” I said.

“Hey, you Dragon stop courting my ssaeng.” Unnie said in joke.

“Excuse me? I’m not courting her, my goddess D actually it’s you not her. Okay?” oppa said in serious tone.

“Hahaha!!! Whatever you dragon! Got to go! Annyeong!” unnie said and start to walk.

“I’m sorry Chaerin but got to go too. Annyeong!” oppa said and start to walk away.

I can feel my heart will explode right now on what oppa said a while ago and I can feel I will cry then I can’t take it anymore my tears fall down then suddenly Thunder came and saw me.

He came to me giving his handkerchief “Noona, why are you crying?”

“Why he can’t recognize me?!?!?!”  I shout.

“Who?” thunder ask me.

“Ji-ji.. Jiyong.” I said.

“Hyung? Why?” thunder ask once again.

“Because he loves your Dara noona!!!”I shout once again.

“Eh? Hyung and noona are together? It can’t be coz noona said she doesn’t love hyung.” Thunder said.

“I wish is it true.” I said.

“Noona, don’t cry.” Thunder said while patting my back.

-Lunch time-

CL’s POV

“Minji!” I shout when I saw her walking down stair.

“Ohh unnie!” Minji said with a smile.

“Did you see Bom unnie?” I ask.

“Not yet, maybe she’s absent lets just ask Dara unnie.” Minji said.

I sigh and said “Let’s just go to cafeteria.” Start to walk not minding the maknae.

Minji got curious why her unnie being like that after all she starts to walk and said “Hey, what’s your problem?”

“Him.” I said.

Minji scratch her heads and said “Eh? I didn’t understand.”

“You can’t understand ssaeng coz you’re young.”I said.

“Aish, c’mon unnie tell me maybe I can help you on that.” Minji said.

Jiyong’s POV

I go in front of Dara’s room and start to wait her to go inside after five minutes of waiting.

“Why are you here?” Dara ask me.

“Hello! I’m here coz I want to eat with you.” I said.

“Ohh.. so, let’s go!” dara said.

“Uhmm, I miss you my goddess D!” I said and hug her.

Dara broke the hug and said “Yah! What are you doing?”

“Aish, whatever! Anyway, is Bom noona is absent? I didn’t saw her.”I said.

“Yeah, she is absent and I don’t know why.” Dara said.

“Ohh. Okay, let’s to cafeteria.” I said and start to hold her hands.

“Jiyong, were not a couple so don’t hold my hands like this.” Dara said.

“Yeah, not yet! I can smell that you’re going to be my yeoja I swear!” I said.

“Hahaha!!! Whatever you Dragon!” Dara said and start to walk to cafeteria.

CL’s POV

“Jiyong oppa is courting Dara unnie.” I said.

“Jeongmal?!?!?!” Minji burst and all of the students stared at her.

I slap her shoulder and said “Aish, you don’t need to shout.”

Minji rubs her shoulder and said “But I just got shocked and how did you know about this?”

I sigh “He said that in front of me when four were together.”

“So what are you going to do now you know that he is courting Dara unnie?” Minji ask.

“I don’t know Minji-ah. Maybe I should teach my heart to stop beating it for him.” I said.

“Waeyo?” Minji ask once again.

“What if Dara unnie will answer him.” I said.

“Oyeah, you have a point unnie but it’s really hard to forget him.” Minji said.

“OMAGAWD! They’re coming here.” I said.

Minji’s POV

Minji turned back and saw Dara and Jiyong coming to their place and said “Ohh.. They’re here and ready your heart for this unnie.”

“Hey! Minji!” oppa greet me.

“Hello!! Where’s Bom unnie?” I ask.

“Ohh. Her? She’s absent.” Dara unnie answer me.

“So, what are you guys talking about?” Dara unnie ask.

I look at CL unnie and said “Uhmm, confidential.”

“Really? Hey! Chaerin! Why you didn’t open your mouth? You’re so quiet!” Jiyong said start to hold CL unnie’s jaw.

“YAH!!!” CL unnie shout to oppa.

“Oooppss!! Chill!!” oppa said to CL unnie.

“Oppa I’m not in the mood to play with you.” CL unnie said and stood up and walks away.

“What did I do? Aish, what’s her problem huh?” oppa said.

“I can’t tell to anyone.” I said.

“C’mon Minji tell us her problem maybe we can help her that.” Dara unnie said.

“Unnie, you and oppa can’t help her even me I can’t help her.” I said.

“Just give us a clue.” Oppa said.

“I said I can’t okay? Got to go I’ll be late in my next class. Annyeong!” I said and waved goodbye.

Dara and Jiyong

“Can I ask you something?” Jiyong ask.

“What is it?” Dara said.

“When you’ll be mine?” Jiyong said.

“Hahahaha!!!!” Dara laughs.

“Eh? What’s so funny about that?” Jiyong said.

“You! Because you’re asking me when I’ll be yours and the answer for that is... N.O.W” Dara whisper in his ear.

“What?!?!? Are you serious??” Jiyong ask.

“You don’t want?” Dara ask in joke.

“Of course I want! No one will reject you! YAH!!! PARK SANDARA IS MY YEOJACHINGUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jiyong shout and picks her like bridal style.

“YAH!!! You dragon put me down or else I will break your heart.” Dara said.

“Fine!! I just got shocked coz you answered so fast!” Jiyong said.

“Hahaha!!! Don’t be shocked I’m just easy to get but hard to forget! Mark my word kwon Jiyong!!!!” Dara said and start to walk.

“Ohh.. Sure.. for my sake!!” Jiyong said.

( A/N: Annyeong!!! Sorry for not updating *3 times 90 degrees bow*   It's been so long that I forgot what this story is about but I am determined to finish this so don't think that I'm abandoning this story. I just got busy in my other 2 remaining stories and bad news I lost 2 subscribers and I’m really sad b’coz of that. *cries* PLEASEEEEE DO COMMENT GUYS (!!!) byong~!! )