Chapter 3

Full Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HSorry everyone for the late update~  

 

 

 

Jinyoung threw another furtive glance at Mark, who was sitting on the couch relentlessly.  He anxiously wondered if it was okay to ask the latter. A lot of questions were running through his mind. He also didn't know where to start and how to ask.

" Just ask me one by one " Jinyoung was snapped out of his thoughts when Mark's cold and deep voice entered his ear. He gave the other boy a short look. " I watched  you brooding about something long enough. Why don't you just ask me directly ?"


Jinyoung freezed at this words.

" How did you…? "

" I can hear your thoughts. "

 Jinyoung's eyes almost poped out of their holes after he had heard Mark’s answer. He incredulously stared at the boy,who was standing at the other side of the room.

" R-really..you can? " He stuttered.

" I don’t repeat anything I've already said. " Instantly a pout appeared on Jinyoung’s lips at Mark’s answer.

" You're kind of rude you know.. You're so cold to me. You should be thankful that I still welcome you here after what you have done to me." His voice sounded very disappointed. He didn't like the way Mark was talking to him.

" I'm not rude. This is how I talk and act with people.  " The other shot back without any emotions.

" So at first you steal somebody’s first kiss, and then you decide to treat them bad after they’ve caught you. " He looked at him with narrowed eyes and tried to frighten the other male with his glare. When Mark looked back, their eyes locked together and they stared at each other for a moment quietly.

" Can you just ask me, if  you want to know something?! Your gaze wouldn't even kill an ill fly.” Mark interrupted the silence.

" Fine " Jinyoung sighed in despair. He wanted to argue and complain about how Mark acted but he didn't say anything. He realized it’d  be useless. He wouldn't waste any energy to argue with such a guy. Even if he wondered why this all happened to him now. But… Everything happen for a reason.
..right?

A little smile shaped on his lips at this thought. He's glad that his mind was still able to think positive. He took a deep breath and looked at Mark once again, took a little bit time to pick up every detail of Mark's appearance.

“ So handsome…”  He thought with a sigh. But then he remembered what Mark had said before and regretted this though immediately. 

When he was aware of Mark’s stare, he saw how his eye colour changed, and shook his head in disbelief. It was just hallucination,wasn't it?

" What happened that night? " He should start with this question.

" It’ll take long to tell you the whole story "

" No problem " Jinyoung insisted and shrugged his shoulder.

" Okay…So at that night I was with my brother,who is used to play in the park. That day I decided to accompany him. But then I suddenly noticed a group of hunters close by us. I wanted to distract them for my brother’s safety. Unfortunately, when I tried to run away,they were able catch me.  However,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter