chapter 7

Full Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A short update :)

 

 

 

" Woah.. Moon is exceptionally beautiful tonight! " Muses Jinyoung, whilst  looking  up at night sky. The marvellous view up there warms him up, despite of tne cold night air skimming his delicate skin.  

 

 Mark follows the boy's gaze  and was mesmerize at the sight above them.  Though, what mesmerized  him more was that beautiful curved of Jinyoung's lips. He was smiling brightly that the vampire,  couldn't help but wonders how can he smile like that by just looking at the moon.

 

" What's special about the moon? " Curiousity kills the cat. Jinyoung look at the curious vampire with an incredulous look. Cause Mark the vampire just ask him something and the fact that the vampire barely speaks,  this is something that he should put on a record. He needs to make one for that matter. 

 

 

" Your smile " Mark stares at the boy who stared back at him.

 

 

" Oh.. " Jinyoung says finally understanding what the vampire meant     "  Moon reminds me of something " He mutters  turning his eyes back to the moon

 

 

" Reminds you of something?  " Mark repeats " What was that? "  He ask passively.

 

" Uhm.. just some stranged event happened in my life. " Jinyoung smiles and stared at the vampire " You, Why you don't smile?  "  He ask.

 

 

" Me? Smile? " Mark points at himself. Jinyoung nodded " I don't know " Shrugs the vampire " I guess it's normal "

 

 

" You think not smiling is normal? "

 

 

 " Isn't it? " 

 

" No. It's not normal! " Jinyoung stated " So you should smile from now on " 

 

 

" Why should I? " Mark ask once again.

 

 

" There are lots of reasons why " Jinyoung says " One simple smile  means a lot. It  can make everyone feel better " He smiles " And because I want to see you smile " He mutter shyly.

 

 

" You want to see me smile? " Jinyoung shyly nodded  " How? "

 

" Easy. Just turn your lips like this " Jinyoung used his index fingers to stretch the vampire's lips in a thin line attempting to curve it into a smile. But the result only makes  the vampire looks like a fool. 

 

 " Ugh..Why  it's so hard for you to smile!? " He cutely whines after several attempts to make the vampire smile " Wait ! do you feel happy? " 

 

" Happy? "

 

 

" Yes. Like for example, me. " He points at himself " I feel happy when I look at the moon. I could stare at it all night long without getting tired of it " He explains with a smile. Mark nodded in understanding.

 

 

 " I'm happy when I look at you " He said staring at Jinyoung's face " I could spend every seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years  and my entire life staring at you " Jinyoung laughs upon hearing the vampire

 

" Why are you laughing? "

 

 

" Nothing. It's just I didn't thought vampires could say something like that! " He laughs. " That's the cheesiest thing I've ever heard. It's unbelievable!  Nice try though. " 

 

 

" You don't believe it? " Jinyoung shakes his head that signifies the word " No"

 

 

Mark look at the human who was still laughing " Do you think, I only said that? " He stares at the human deeply.

 

" Why... are you looking at me l-like.. that?" 

 

" I'm always looking at you like this and I never get tired. Is it not enough to prove I'm happy w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter