Chapter 1

Full Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

In movies you watch the hero and heroin's romantic life.

You read the romance and intimacy in books and stories.

Sometimes you write a love story and wish you had one.

Everyone got someone around to call them as theirs but him.

Never in his life he can call someone as his. His love life couldn't compare to any romantic love stories in a book or movies. Because he doesn't have someone to call his. He doesn't have someone who could make his life live as if he was the character in some romantic movie and some character in a book or fiction.

 

Jr never experience love. But he somehow got the taste of it in fictions. Fiction, if there's one thing he could rely on to go through a day without going insane, it's fiction. Fictions was the only thing gave him the taste of love. He doesn't have that particular someone, but with the fictions he read, he felt like he could explore the world of romance and intimacy.

 

Sometimes his imagination striked on and would give him those romantic scenarios with someone only live in his dream. However, no matter how romantic it was. No matter how in love they were. No matter how he put an happy ending. At the end of the day he'll find himself alone in his dull room. Because his life is no fairytale.

 

But despite of his dull life, he found it so much easier to live. No troubles. No fear. No worries. No pain.

 

He smile in contentment as he was done with another romantic story he wrote. Reading fanfictions and write one are his best way to make a good use of his leisure time and end the day with a content smile on his face. Though the feeling of being incomplete was still shadowing the coziness of his room.

But then there's that white light obtaining his attention. He look out seeing the sea of stars surrounding the bewitching beauty of the moon.

 

Full moon. There's something special about it. Although he doesn't know what exactly is it, he knew there's something special about it that lured him. Maybe because of how magnificently fascinating it was that could hypnotized him in one glance. Maybe because of how bewitching it was or maybe because of how it illuminate his room or maybe because of that shadow. Shadow?

 

His eyes widen in bewilderment as he look over at his window. It was open and the wind send cold shivers along his body that partially turned into goosebump as he walk to his window. He slowly walk towards it. Cautiously slow as the sound of windy night amplified by the quietness of his room producing another jolt of shiver's ran through his body. Trying to secure a little distant from the window, he stretch out his arms and reach for it.

 

" Aahh!! " He shriek upon astonishment as the shadow from earlier was now a figure in the dark. Jr fell on the floor as the silhouette jump on him. He tripped on his own feet and land wantonly on the floor.

 

" H-help.. me.. " The words seldomly reach his ears. But Jr heard it n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter