chapter 6

Full Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YEyY! Finally updating this fic. I'm so sorry for the slow update.. I won'tmake any excuse for my lazy . Please take my apology and forgive me. Promise I'll do my best to give you a not so late update :) 

Btw, want to welcome my new subscribers :) welcome guys! Hope you enjoy this fic.

 

Comments and upvotes much appreciated  ♥♥♥ 

 

 

Jinyoung has a lot of things in mind. He has a lot to consider, but why out of all the things that run through his mind the only thing bothers him most was the thing about vampires incapability to return human feelings. He had been thinking about it ever since the day he heard about it and couldn't get the thought out of his head. He knew it's weird to feel like he wanted to hear otherwise,  but he just couldn't resist the idea.

 

 How would  it be if vampires know how to love?

 

 It's  quite  funny, doesn't it? He kept wondering about it when he shouldn't have. He shouldn't mess his head because of that  and  shouldn't even bother thinking about it. Because it's not like he's interested in any  vampires or any  particular vampire. He's only curious and that curiousity should stay as curiousity. He sigh and look at the book on his hand and remind himself that he's only interested in his books so he must stick to it and never bother to think about certain things that only making his head messy.

 

 " Hyung it's weekend let's go to amusement park! " Bambam's enthusiasm startled him by latching himself on him,  pulling his arm like a kid seeking for attention. Jinyoung tilt his head on the side to look over  at Bambam.  To be honest he  wants  to go,  but he still has a lot of things to do. When he look at Bambam, the boy was with his pleading eyes. It's adorable and irresistible. How could he say no to that without feeling heartless? 

 

" Bam, he's busy " He doesn't need to utter a word to disappoint bambam though.  Mark did it for him. The said  vampire motioned the younger one  to look at the pile of papers in front of  Jinyoung that he  has to finish yet.   Bambam   glares at the poor papers and pouts still  not letting go of Jinyoung.

 He let out a sigh and smile softly  at the boy " I'll go with you next time " He cooed at the pouty boy.

 " Really! Pinky promise? " Bambam stick out his Pinky finger

 

." Pinky promise " Jinyoung said as he  wraps his pinky finger around Bambam's. The boy beams and hug him after his promised. He chuckles  and raffles the boy's hair who instantly whine for messing up his hair. He just giggle at that and took a  glance at Mark then to Bambam. How could i not get attach to this beautiful creature?

 

 He resumed to do his paper works with Mark sitting by the window and Bambam lying on his bed deciding to read one of the books, Jinyoung had  lend  him. He obviously finds it interesting and Jinyoung's glad. It's good thing that Bambam found something to do while he's trying to focus on his papers and not with the stares,  Mark was giving him. He hope Mark would do something instead of staring at him like that.

 It's  2pm when he glance at the wall clock, nearly done with his paper works when a visitor came. Jackson instantly jump on him soon as he open  the door." Ugh.. hyung get off of me! " He pushed the other away who was oblivous at Mark and Bambam's presence.  

Jinyoung glance  at Bambam and his heart seemed to stop beating when his eyes turns to  Mark. The latter's eyes were intense and darkening red as he stared at Jackson's arm around Jinyoung's neck. Jinyoung's breath caught in his throat at the way he was looking at them.  There's something about   that look that freaks Jinyoung out  and it crawls all over his body making him tremble inside. Instinctively,  he   pry his body off of Jackson and scoots  away. He  looks  away from the vampire's intensifying gaze, cheeks burning.

 " Hey I brought you something " Jackson speaks  holding a large plastic bag to him. When he saw what it was, he eagerly grab it.

 " Wow.. you bought a lot of foods. " He  exclaimed literally forgot about the vampires  when he saw the amount of food in the plastic bag.

 

 " I noticed that you like to eat a lot  when you're stressed and  you probably are right now. Because of those school papers so I decided to give you something as a compensation for your hard work " Jackson smiles warmly pinching his cheeks.

 

 " Thank you Jackson hyung!  " He  beams and hugged  the latter in utter appreciation. He settled the plastic bag on the table. Jackson, tailing behind

 

 " Oh you have other visitors?  " Jackson ask finally noticing the vampires in the room. Bambam rolled his eyes at the other, because duh.. They've been there before the latter  came.  How come he didn't notice them?

 

  " We should be the one to ask that since we came here  first! " He childishly  snap at the latter. He was annoyed when Jackson jump on Jinyoung, because he want to  be the only person who's  allowed to do that to Jinyoung which is  not only him, sadly. Because this Jackson guy is clinging onto Jinyoung like a koala. Bambam could imagine him with a broad head, large ears and sharp claws.

" Well then  sorry I didn't notice you beforehand so that was understandable. "  Jackson retorted.

 

" Because you're stupid like your stupid snap back!  "

 

" Hey don't call it  stupid!  Cause  kid like you don't know how cool it is! "

 

 " I'm not a kid!  "

 

 " Yeah whatever! "

 

 Jinyoung face palm himself when the two continue to bicker like they weren't childish enough to start a fight about simple thing. When  both got tired of throwing spiteful words  to  each other,  Jinyoung sighed and properly introduced them to each other. Jackson   ignored Bambam and walks to Mark who quietly staring at them." Hey I'm jackson,  let's be friends!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter