Chapter 11

Full Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two bare bodies attached to each other on the bed. Unexpectedly fit together as the moonlight crept into the window illuminating two souls soon will be joining.

 

 Fabric of clothing was discarded. Every pieces of it was abandoned on the floor which left Jinyoung completely as Mark did a quickies to rip their trousers.

 

" Are you sure you're ready?  " Mark asked him for the third time just to make sure if Jinyoung wants this too. He promised to the latter that he'll wait not wanting the human to force himself to satisfy his needs. 

 

Jinyoung’s words caught in his throat.  He wants to voice out that there's nothing to worry about.  Because he want this. He need this, too. He's hesitation before was not because he didn't want to. He hesitated because he's afraid.  He's afraid that he wouldn't be able to satisfy the vampire considering he has no experience with this kind of thing. Well he actually read some stuff about it and remember some details,  but would that suffice?. 

 

He looks up at Mark.  The vampire was waiting for his response.  His usually cold red eyes looking  at him intensely, burning with something mysteriously creeping into Jinyoung’s skin. Flesh turning hot.

 

 Jinyoung nodded with full of bashfulness on his reflection.  His eyes shy away and avoided looking at Mark who was on his knees between Jinyoung’s bare legs and with all his glory. Jinyoung wants to indulge himself at the view but doesn't want the other to see him gawking at his body.

 

 With that being done. Mark smiles bending down to tilt Jinyoung’s face to look up at him. There are those things Jinyoung seen in it, but he wasn't sure how he would interpret it. There are just too much to read on the vampire's eyes that Jinyoung tried to understand but couldn't anyway. 

 

Seconds after, their lips met again into a heated kiss, sloppy yet more intimate. Their mouths mingled together as Mark's hand started to do wanders over the human's body. Fingers skimming through sensitive skin that made Jinyoung cringed at the strange sensation. Involuntary moans was released by Jinyoung from every touch. It only fuels the vampire's desire to touch Jinyoung to every nook and crannies of his body. He wants to feel more. He wants to hear more. He wants to see  Jinyoung screaming his name between his pants and moans with pure pleasure and delight.

 

" Jinyoung.. You're mine.  Only mine " Is what left his mouth a little possessive with a firm authority. His hands went further down to Jinyoung's torso and glided farther. Jinyoung released another moan and arched his back up chasing Mark's touch as the vampire's hand lightly skim at the inner of his thighs. His hand grips on the sheet tighter head dipped   on the pillow as he bit his lip, preventing himself from making more noises.

 

It's weird.  Mark's making him feel weird and new sensations like a body wave hitting his senses hard as though his sanity left him to deal with the pleasure without any knowledge how to keep calm. 

 

Not long when Mark stop touching him and stared at him. His eyes are softer, but the desire was still as strong. " I know we can't do that yet. But we can do other stuff.. yeah? " He smiled softly and Jinyoung never felt so calm till he saw that beautiful and comforting  smile from the vampire as though he was secretly comforting him.

 

  A small nod came from him. His body seems more relax and that all it takes for Mark to dip his head, lips attached on his collarbone in a seconds. Jinyoung let out  a low timid moan as he held the sheets for support.  Soon those lips found their way to his twin buds, softly flicking it with his tongue causing Jinyoung to cringe under the touch. 

 

The vampire earned more shy moan and  whimpers from Jinyoung as he poked the tip of his tongue on the human's navel, teasingly the spot, before he reached for the conspicuously throbbing flesh between Jinyoung’s thighs. 

 

****

 

 

When he stirred in his sleep,  he felt a familiar pair of eyes watching him. Jinyoung cautiously open his sleepy eyes and smiles as he met those crimson eyes. " Hyung, why aren't you sleeping?  " His voice was hoarse and deep from sleep " Do you even sleep? " 

 

His questions was met by silence. The vampire o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter