Chapter 8

Full Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of his fingers tapping against the table was the only sound in the room for a split of seconds.  Loud  enough to gain attention from his friends. But Jinyoung doesn't care. He doesn't bother to ask why he deserve those judging looks from his friends. He doesn't care, because right now, at this very moment,  he  only cares about something.

 

 

They've been working on their school project for about an hour. A group project  and they should've done by now,  if only Jackson kept his mouth shut, but he decides to open his mouth and distract everyone in the room. All losing focus on the task in hand and focuses on Jackson. 

 

Jackson was talking  about something or someone, if  Jinyoung would put it on  his own term. The latter was talking nonstop. He  has a big mouth. Although everyone knows it. Jinyoung has to say it for the benefit of  his mind.   Because, Jackson just couldn't stop talking once he started. 

 

It wouldn't be a problem if the latter  talk about different subject, Jinyoung would've no problem ignoring it and probably still  doing  the project due in a week. But, Jackson once again decided to talk about the subject that he couldn't ignore. It's really impossible to ignore  the subject when that's the very person  he had been thinking for the whole day. The subject that probably waiting for him to come home. The reason why Jinyoung couldn't wait to go home. He suddenly  missed him.

 

 

" I'm serious!  I swear to god, Jinyoung's surrounded by weird people! " 

 

 

Jinyoung raised an eyebrow to  his friend." Don't you realize that you were pointing at yourself?  " He said propping both hands over the table as he scrutinized his friend

 

 

" What? " Ask Jackson innocently. Jinyoung chuckle

 

" Hey.. What's that supposed to mean? " Jackson whines shaking him a little 

 

" Just because he doesn't talk, doesn't mean he's weird.  Mark's just  quiet type of person and you happened to talk too much. Not everyone has a big mouth like you,  Jackson! " 

 

 

" I don't have a big mouth. I just like talking.. wait why I feel like you're defending Mark and not me? Jinyoung I'm trying to be friendly, but he ignored me! it hurt my feelings " 

 

 It was ridiculous how Jackson made a face as though he was hurt and the deliberate pout on his lips was just funny to not laugh. Everyone laugh

 

 

" Dude, don't do that it doesn't suit you "

 

 

" Yeah, you look ridiculously funny " Added by Youngjae, high fiving Jaebum

 

 

Jackson narrow his eyes at the duo, feeling betrayed " Dude, I'm being serious here. I'm honestly hurt " 

 

Whilst Jaebum and Youngjae are laughing, Jinyoung sighs at the sight of his over dramatic friend. He choosed yo apologised, cause they need to stop bickering over it. Otherwise, it'll take him long before he can finally get home.

 

 

Past eight when he  reach the main  street to his apartment. Streetlights guiding him as he walk through a familiar direction.  Stopping in the middle  when he spotted someone leaning against the wall of his apartment. That very  person  was quick to sense his presence as he looks up at Jinyoung.

 

There's a paused the moment their eyes met and Mark just stared at him. Too deep, familiar glints in his eyes. It was odd, somehow. Cold and warm at the same time. Like a sun in the winter. 

 

Jinyoung breaks a smile as he  made his way to the vampire, apologetic smile on his face. The vampire  seems so eager to be close to him and met him halfway as he engulped him into a bone crashing hug.

 

 

It's not the first time he came home late, but usually he's only late for one or two hours, but  today he's late for  more than 3 and half hour. Therefore, he's as eager as the vampire, if not more.

 

 

" What are you doing here? " Jinyoung ask, voice muffled against the vampire's  chest." Waiting for you " Simply said the vampire, it sounds cold, but it was nothing compare to the warmth Jinyoung felt  inside. It's not their first hug, but there's something about this hug that makes it special to him. Although he couldn't decode what it was, he marvel at the feeling. He unconsciously smile as he hug the vampire back.

 

 

" You could've wait inside " 

 

 

" I can't stand waiting inside knowing you're still out " The vampire said " And I couldn't wait to see you " 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter