Chapter 4

Full Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung's profuse sleep was interrupted by the noise came from somewhere in his apartment. The sound made Jinyoung groan under the cover. It's saturday morning. He doesn't have a class to attend, so he should at least get a lot more of sleep today. But with the noise kept ringing his ears, Jinyoung doesn't think he'd fall asleep again.

As much as how he hated rising up early during weekend, Jinyoung force himself to rise up. He open his eyes, squinting a little bit to adjust to the day light and got off the bed.

Pondering where's the noise came from or whoever interrupted the profundity of his sleep, Jinyoung cautiously open the door and peer behind the door. He could see no one. Very cautious, he stepped out of his room and made his way to the living room with a slow and quiet steps. With his still blurred vision, he caught sight of someone sitting comfortably on the sofa. He thought it was Mark. However, as he got closer, the face was clearer. It wasn't Mark.

" Bammie.. Breakfast is ready! " A sudden enthusiastic voice caught his guard " Oh.. Hello Markie's friend good morning! " The unfamiliar but a cute chubby cheeks boy greeted him.

Jinyoung froze and not able to do anything after seeing new faces in his apartment. First it was Mark who barge in his room, now there are three people in his living room with a striking looks like Mark. For a moment, he thought he was in paradise.

" Oh..sorry.. I forgot to introduce myself " Smiled the chubby cheeks boy offering a handshake to Jinyoung " I'm Mark's friend. My name is Wooyoung and this cute kid here is BamBam. Mark's younger brother and that handsome guy over there is Nichkhun. He's Mark's older brother"

" So he's the reason why Mark hyung doesn't play with me anymore? I'm definitely cuter than him " Comment Bambam a little too blunt. If Jinyoung's mind is in a good state right now, he'd probably feel offend by Bambam's statement. Fortunately, his mind is still processing what's happening.

" Bammie.. " Wooyoung scolded the boy who instantly apologize for his wrong manner.

" You're Mark's friend? " Ask Jinyoung finally able to speak. He directly look at Wooyoung feeling almost comfortable at the presence of the latter. Wooyoung nodded at him with a friendly smile. Jinyoung took no time to detail the latter. He stared at the other mentally wondering if the latter is a vampire. But the latter's complexion is not pale. Just fair and he seems enthusiastic and warm person.

" He is not a vampire.. " BamBam said nonchalantly. Jinyoung was astound, but he was more keen about Wooyoung's answer to his question than the blunt kid.

" Yes. And I'm not vampire " Wooyoung said. Jinyoung gave a slight nod upon hearing the latter's short response and give an another questioning look to the other.

" Don't you remember when you said you want to meet Mark's friend? Mark promised you to bring him here right? " Jinyoung remembers when he told Mark that he want to meet his friends, but not the part where Mark made a promise to him. He nodded nonetheless

" Well Mark is keeping his promise that's why I'm here and these two insist to come along " The latter point at the two beside him. Jinyoung look at the two and couldn't help but notice that Nichkhun has the same aura with Mark while Bambam is quite different. The kid doesn't have the kind of aura that could send you a huge goosebumps by just looking at you.

" Uhm.. Hello I'm Jinyoung.. " He nervously introduced himself and bowed tentatively at Nichkhun. The latter just simply nod at his nervousness and simply stared at him. A kind of stare that scared Jinyoung.

" Don't be scared. hyung doesn't bite " BamBam suddenly said knowing exactly what's on Jinyoung's head. Jinyoung's eyes instantaneously grew wide towards the boy.

" Bammie is right.. Don't be scared and don't get all anxious and nervous around him. He would never dare to hurt Mark's friend. Mark my word " The chubby cheek boy coax. Upon hearing the latter, Jinyoung eased up a bit and manage to flash a smile. Though still nervous.

" Don't worry Mark will be here soon. Something came up earlier so he had to stay at home, but he'll be here in any minute " Inform the latter noticing Jinyoung's eyes were scanning the place.

" By the way I cooked foods for us so how about we eat first? " Jinyoung eyed the foods already set on the table. Bambam swiftly slipped in one of the stools and beam at the foods in front of him. Jinyoung wants to say something, but his stomach grumbled at the sight of the foods. The smell lures him and the sight made him drool. He guess complaining is not the right thing to do right now but to appreciate the delicious foods settled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter