VI

Tears in Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I wonder if you cry like me, I wonder if you live all day in memories like me.   “Get me another bottle” “Can’t you do it faster?” “Why you’re so stupid?” “ off, I don’t need you” “Will you stop crying? You can’t fool me!”   Listening to his harsh words every day, you should be used on it since you hear it every day, every minute even in your dreams you are hearing him cursing on you, telling you get lost. But you can’t help to feel pain you feel every time he wants you to stay and get lost. The other coordinator felt sorry for you but they can’t do anything, they don’t want to feel the wrath of Yongguk, fearing to get fired on their jobs. The only one stand for you is Gyuri, She depend you to him, helping you to your task and other things.   “I think you need to find another job” Director yoon said, You stares at him wide eyes “Are kicking me out?” You asks heart beats starts to fast “I’m not kicking you out, but—Okay let’s be honest” he sighs “Did you know that there’s a problem between the members of B.A.P? and It’ because of you” “W-what? I don—“ “Himchan and Yongguk are fighting because of you, I don’t know what the reason is, but I’m sure you are the main part. So that’s why the company wants you to leave as soon as possible. We can introduce you to other company” he said “No need. If that’s what you want, I will leave. But please, just give me time. I want to spend more times here to tell goodbye to my friends here” you said and bow at him “Wait Rina, I’m really sorry about this, if you want anything or job I can recommend you to my friend” he said “No director, I guess if there’s no one needs me here, I should go back to New York maybe I can start a new life there” You smiles at him “Thank you for everything”  you bow and left   I’ll forget you so you can live better, So that you’ll be happy without me.   “Are really leaving?” Gyuri pouted as she watches you pack your things, you have two days left before your flight. “I need to, it’s for the sake of everyone” you smiles zipping your bag “I still have two days, we can hang out for the last two days” Gyuri let out a sad sighs “I will miss you” she said and hug you  “Me too, Thanks for being a nice friend on me. I won’t forget you” you said wiping the small tears under your eyes “You better be” you said and hug you again   If you could grab my hand, again like nothing happened, I want to heal all the deep wounds in your heart.

When B.A.P finished their schedule, the members decided to went back to dorm and get a rest, while Yongguk decided to stay at Studio finishing some songs. “I Heard Hari noona is leaving” Jongup whispers to Daehyun, Their manag
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter