III

Tears in Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Every day, I keep asking myself if is this pain you’re giving me makes you happy and satisfy. His torture continues on next days, weeks and months. You swallow your pride, taking your pain inside you as you watch him happy with her. He enjoys showing you how they act happy together, Kissing and hugging each other in front of you. Hiding your tears, you turn your attention to other member and gladly, they’re willing to help you. Zelo and Jongup will act cutely around you making you melt and smile, Daehyun would asks you to grab some food with him or Youngjae would asks some random things on you. Kim Himchan, You didn’t know what happen but Himchan became close to you, He always talk to you, asking if you already eaten, if you need anything. You we’re glad that he cares about your wellbeing but every time that Yongguk will notice your closeness he became more aggressive on torturing you.     Tuesday, you’re not feeling well, due of full-pack schedule of B.A.P, locked of sleep, stress and pain (Emotionally, Physically and mentally stress) you’re blood pressure get low, which is not good for your condition. But you don’t have choice, it’s your job. You are doing all of this not just because of Yongguk, but You need money to survive, You have bills and rents to pay and the company offer you enough to pay all you need to pay. Tuesday, the director called a meeting for whole stylish and coordinator, to talk about the next style that the artist will have for their next comeback, you’re having a huge headache because you only slept for three hours, plus Yongguk keeps yelling on you for the whole day.  Gyuri worriedly glance at you, she lean closer “Are you alright? You look pale and sick” she asks, you smile at her and nodded “I-I’
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter