IV

Tears in Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Thursday, Your day off. Finally you have a time for yourself, without Yongguk yelling at you and away from stress and pain. You received your payment yesterday, so you decided to have a quick visit in near Grocery. Dressing with Jeans and tees pairing with your flat shoes, you left your small apartment locking it safely. Teen minutes of walk, you arrived at grocery. You grab a trolley and start your mini adventure. You went first in frozen goods, you took few pieces of fish and chicken legs, and then you turn to vegetables, and you are busy scanning the whole tray of goods you didn’t notice a guy stands before you. He picks one fresh carrot and handed it in front of your face, you blink several times your eyes scan the carrot, and your eyes trace the outline of his arms until your eyes meet a very familiar eyes. “It looks fresh” Himchan said, smiling at you. “What are you doing here?” You hurriedly look around but luckily there’s only few people, and mostly are ahjumma’s and housewife “What if you got caught, wait you have schedule today right?” Himchan chuckles amused “Hey, slow down okay?” you watch him drop the carrot on your basket, he shoves his hands inside his pocket as he stand straight “The producer cancel the show, so we have a day off now” he said “The boys decided to go out only me and Jongup left at dorm, well, Jongup will sleep on whole day so I decided to do a grocery shopping but I found out that I left my wallet and I saw you here, and that’s it” he smiles at you “Ahh. It’s that so? Are you going back home now?”  you asks him, Himchan shook his head “Actually, I was planning to call you, but I already saw you here?” “Call me? Why?” you curiously asks, Instead of answering you Himchan brought his hand over your forehead, your eyes widen and instantly you step back but Himchan grab your shoulder, holding you back, you gulp as he brush your bangs by his finger revealing your hidden scars “Himchan-shi” Himchan look at your eyes “Tell me the whole story, and don’t every lie, because I already know it”    
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter