Changed and something new

The One And Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Infinite - Still I Miss You.. <3 listen to this while reading

 

 

It's been a week now .. Infinite are getting closed with 2ne1  , the school still chaos everytime they saw 2ne1 or Infinite ... Miss A still hate 2ne1 , but cant do anything about it.. It's been a week since hwayoung said the 3 words that myungsoo didnt expect she will say it and mean it. Been a week hwayoung change sit place with dongwoo  and been quiet. Meanwhile myungsoo ? Him ? So not Kim Myungsoo , now he's L .. Cold city boy. In that one week , he managed to get into a fight with their senior.. Infnite are having a hard time because of it.. Hwayoung seems to not care about him anymore. She's been busy lately and been stress. She didnt even talk with 2ne1... Myungsoo know somethings wrong but he cant do anything, she wont talk to him. As day past by , tomorrow is Myungsoo's birthday .. Infinite including myungsoo and 2ne1 planned the party . Meanwhile , hwayoung is busy reading her books. Myungsoo been staring at her . They are sitting right behind her . and she's giving her back to them .

Myungsoo admired her, even from the back.. She didnt tie her hair that day.. It's wavy. and beautiful. Suddenly , after 1 week and a half she didnt talk , she finally get up from her sit , take a bunch of card from her bag and throw it on the table at the centre where 2ne1 and infinite are having a meeting . 

" what's this hwayoung? " sungyeol ask . 

" what does it looks like ? You do know how to read right? Read it. then you'll know ".. rolled her eyes and take her bag and go out.. 

Myungsoo snatch the card from sungyeol .His eyes widen.. " her. mom..... are.. going to get married? On my birthday? " 

 

Invitation to Mr and Mrs.Park Wedding.. 

Mr. Park Joo won  and Mrs. Park Yeo jin

On 13.3....

You're invited to the party..

P.s Dress nicely.. suits and tie for man

Dress for woman

Thank you..

 

" no wonder she's been stress out.. she have her own problem. " CL said.. she feel sad because she cant help hwayoung . she look down. Bom hug her and say " ani.. we tried our best remember.. she dont want to talk so let her be.. she'll be fine later. i know she will.. " Bom cried.. Dara got shock when she saw bom cried. " bommie aaa. why are you crying? " dara said. all attention is on her now. she cupped and say .. " i miss her.. i miss hwayoungie.. i miss the way she protect me. i miss everything about her. she's change.. " .. Myungsoo look at bom. She's right , hwayoung changed a lot. He took out his phone about to dail hwayoung's number , just then something's weird. he look at the card again.. 

"WHAT THE HELL !!!!! " he shout while standing up.. 

" dude! you startled us. " sunggyu said. myungsoo sit down again.. 

" guys, i dont know if you guys noticed it or not.. Mr. Park Joo Woo ? ring a bell ? " he said while eyeing on his friends.. 

CL gasps. " omg! our principal..! " she said. the others eyes widen and rush open the card again.. All of them gasps. 

"egumonina" 

"i cant believe this" 

"how? oh my.. "

" do you think she knows? " 

" i think so.. " 

myungsoo closed his eyes ... he cant believe it too, plus the wedding party is on the same day . Wedding party and his birthday.. Cant things go as he wanted too ? he sigh.. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

* The next day*

Everybody are busy at Park mansion .. The moment Infinite step out from their car. they got full attention from the reporters. Well who dont know them. The heirs that going to take over their family bussiness in the future. They look stunning . Not only Infinite , 2NE1 got the attention too. 

 

Infinite

 

2NE1 

Right after infinite and 2ne1 enter the party.. They can see hwayoung talking with her maids. Looks like she's busy prepare the party. Myungsoo look around, the reporters are not allowed to come. Right when he's about to look away , some thing caught his eye. 7 limited edition lamborghini veneno line up right next to their car. All the 7 boys come out from their car one by one.. Look rich , handsome and stunning. you can say they look more stunning than infinite .. The way they walk , they smirk , gold necklaces.. They didnt stop for a picture they just enter the house. They look around , one of them look at myungsoo and smile.. myungsoo smiled back and take his sit. Myungsoo still eyeing on the 7 boys, he's curious about them . Then he saw one of them give a nudge on hwayoung's shoulder. Hwayoung smiled and show them , their sit. She look around and spot infinite and 2ne1.. She walks towards them and greet them .. 

" hey.. i though you guys cant make it.. " she said with a sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter