Rainbow

When your star shines .. ☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recommended song >>> Kim Jaejoong - One kiss

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

It was hardly 15 minutes after Taemin's call to jongin when he was already in the hotel room. He looked so nervous and his eyes were full or fear and sorrow. 

- Hyung, where is she? What's wrong with her?? Tell me hyuuuuung!! 

- Calm down jonginah. She's over here, follow me. 

Taemin leaded him to the bedroom. Jongin quickly opened it and almost run to you. 

- Baby! Baby!! What's wrong with you?? What happened?? Oh my god... 

You were laying on the bed when you looked up at him with bruises all over your face. He was so shocked and so angry that he could hardly say a word or do something. He was holding the anger as much as he could but it was almost impossible for him not to explode. 

- Who did this to you?? WHO THE ING HELL DID THIS TO YOU ??? TELL ME !!!  

He was holding fire in his eyes, his hands fisted. You've never seen him like this and it was frightening. Taemin tried to hold him down. 

- Jonginah, calm down. We'll tell you everything, just calm down first, okay ?

He tried his best to keep himself calm. He set down next to you. He felt unable to look at your bruises and was looking down on his sweated hands. Taemin looked at you and you started talking.

- Do you remember the time when you received a box ?? You didn't let me see it. I had encountered it many times before you took it from house but I didn't even try to open it, because you told me so. After some days there was still a delivery for me and it was box again. You weren't at home this time. I opened it and there was my sister's picture with ruined eyes and face. There was a letter too, which said that they would make my sister go through the hell If I didn't contact them. I had no choice and dialed the number they had sent me. They were pleased and they seemed frightening. They told me to go and see them at some abandoned place and threatened me if I told you something they wouldn't go easy on me or my sister.. 

Jongin was shaking with anger. His hands were fisted so hard that they were trembling and were all red. You didn't have a strength to continue. You took his hands in yours and continued with a shaky voice. 

- ... The first time when I went to see them was when I asked you to let me go to a club with my coworkers... I had no choice but to lie to you. I felt terrible for doing it but I could do nothing. I had to go. When I arrived to the destination there were some girls looking at me with a disgust and anger and one of them who seemed to be the head of this had a grin all over his face. I felt like there was no strength in my knees any more. They grabbed me and bit me hard on my stomach and on the places that I could hide with clothes. They told me to leave you or they would do something bad to my sister. I disagreed. I answered that I would no way leave you and it made them even angrier. They told me that i was secrifying my sister instead of our relationship but i said nothing and they really really got much angrier. I could hardly walk when they let me go but told me that they would see me again and i had to think of leaving you better. I headed to my sister and asked her to move to another place far from it and she agreed but i didn't tell her anything and tried my best not to show my pain. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter