After a long time .. ♢

When your star shines .. ☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already midnight and you were still on that party. You couldn't deny you spent the best time here,but you were really tired and needed some rest/sleep. Jongin told you he would give you a ride at home and you agreed before Taemin announced that he had already called your sister and told her just to sleep because you wouldn't be at home until really late and for more he added he would take you to his house to spend the night here. You were looking at him with a sun-sized eyes and couldn't say a word. 

- H-how can I spend a night at your .. house ... With you ? 

You were really good friends,but spending a night with him was a little (more then little) awkward. 

- Hyung ... Why does she have to spend a night with you ? I will just take her home . 

Jongin was nervous . He was too nervous . Of course he knew he was both of your best friend and trusted him more than anyone  but how the hell could he keep calm and let his girlfriend spend a night with a man and alone ? 

- Who said that she's going to spend a night with me ? 

- Then ... 

You two looked at each other with a confused expression on your faces.. You had no damn idea what on earth Taemin was planning. 

- You two are going to stay at my house for a night . What is that expression on your faces ? WHAT ?!! Wait .. wait .. Are you two .. really .. SHY ? (He was examining your reddening cheeks enthusiastically) Come oon you have even lived together.!!! 

- Y-Yes but ... it was a l-long ago .. 

- Ok then .. If you don't have a courage to spend a night with each other,I will be able to take her to my house,because she can't spend a night at hers tonight,cause her sister is already in a deep deep sleep and she doesn't even have a key of her house. So just me and her will sleep at my apartment and you can go back to your dorm wich already is closed,because guys are already back and for more I suppose in a peaceful dreaming mode too. 

- Give me your key hyung.!!!

- Wait .. Taeminnie,you have planed this from he start,right ? 

- W-Who .. ? M-Me ? What on earth .. no .! Of course not . I just called your sister to talk a little with her and I told her not to be nervous and ect. 

- Yeah yeah right . You are always on time to hold your conversations hyung . Anyway .. We will leave now .. But .. where are you going to stay ? 

- I will stay at Minho's house just for a night. 

- Okey take care of yourself hyung . 

- Good night my bad boy Taeminnie. 

- Have a nice night,sweeties .

You both smiled at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter