'Trust' / 'Understanding' ..

When your star shines .. ☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes it is even important to fall down in order to feel the true happiness.. People fight every minute of their life for this precious feeling.. They LIVE to be happy .. but sometimes (and often more than sometimes) it's almost impossible to bear the heaviness of the obstacles. Not everyone can fight till the end . Not everyone can climb the top of the mountain.. 

~~~~~~~~~~ 

Previous night was just an unforgettable. You met the whole EXO personally and it was the best feeling how they got you. You talked a lot,danced,laughed,they even sang a song for you and asked you to visit them often. You became really close and it made you feel more comfortable with them,because now you had people,you could call a friend and count on them any time you needed it. 

That night you were really tired and went to the bed as soon as you came back home. 

The morning came. The sun was rising. The weather was so warm in a late autumn and it was almost flawless. You would wish all the day to be so beautiful. You were the first,who woke up. You were in Jongin's arms,hugging you,holding you,feeling you. You didn't want to wake him up,because he was so so so beautiful during sleep. You heard the ring bell and stood up carefully not to wake him up,because he was in a deep sleep yet. You opened the door and saw a little box in front of your feet. There was no one. It seemed like somebody left it. It might be a gift or .. what on earth would it be ? Anyway .. you took it and closed the door. You went in the kitchen,pouring a coffee for you and sat down on the chair. You decided to open it when jongin was awake,because you had no clue about what it would be. 

- Oh sweetie,are you awake ? 

He was standing in pajamas with semi closed eyes,rubbing his neck and trying to wake all up. 

- Yeah .  I heard the ring to bell but losing your warmth woke me up. Who was that on the door ? 

- Ah you so sweet. Truthfully,I don't know. Somebody left a box and disappeared. 

- Oh .. what was in the box ? 

- I don't know. I haven't opened it yet. Do you wanna do it ? 

- Doesn't matter. As you wish. 

- Okey then .. Wanna some coffee ? 

He nodded and sat at the table too. You made him coffee and went to the box. It was not heavy at all. You looked at it,trying to investigate what kind of box it was. 

- It may be a bomb in it,sweetie. Are we really gonna open it ? 

- Baby,are you serious ? (He laughed a little) . Let me open it. If it's bomb or something like this I will be the first to die or something. 

- How heroic sweetie,but if it's bomb here,we are going to die together. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter