The task of ...

When your star shines .. ☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You saw your Jongin .! 

... and he saw you . 

You felt so shocked that didn't know what to do. You just wanted to hide somewhere where he wouldn't see you. You couldn't talk to him. You couldn't even look at him. You haven't seen him almost a year and thought you could forget him but who said that love is so easy ?! 

You tried to grab Taemin's arm and run away but he hold your hand firm and you couldn't even move a little. You looked at him and he was just smiling bright. 

- You new about it right ? You bad man.! 

- You said you didn't care about him any more. Why would I inform you that he would attend the evening ? 

Taemin's smirk was all you had seen before EXO arrived. Boys shook their hands. Taemin and jongin hugged each other.

- I missed you hyung . 

- Me too jonginah. Glad to see you again. Ohh you are even more handsome than I saw you last.

- hah hyung .. not as handsome as you.. 

The boys were like a couple before he looked at you. His face all changed and became a little serious/sad/confused. You felt your heart beat so fast that it almost ran from your body. The atmosphere was awkward. You couldn't even say a word,could look at anywhere but each others's eyes. Taemin pushed Jongin a little front and you were about to turn around and run as fast as you could. 

- long time no see.. 

- Yeah .. it's been a long .. 

- Yes .. um .. I have to go now. We have to see other guests too .. So .. see you later..

- Yes .. See you .. 

You tried your best to smile sincerely but the hell you could. You were going to commit suicide but not stand in front of each other like this .! He went to the other guests and you really needed some air to live now . 

- Taeminnie .. can we .. 

- Yes .! We can. Let's go out. 

You thanked him with a little smile and went to the balcony. You felt a little better as time passed. You said nothing to Taemin but there was no need. He could understand everything you felt. 

It was time to go in. You had task to do in the hall like make Taemin's ex girlfriend jealous or something like this. He invited you to dance with him and you of course agreed. The gentle music was playing. You saw people's eyes on you. You were like 'The coupe' here and there were his eyes too. This precious eyes all on you. Taemin was his .. well.. more then best friend,but he felt a little jealous and you didn't miss this look. You felt the air to get thick and Taemin felt it too. He saw it too..

He let you go. You looked surprised when he led you from the centre of the dance place to Jongin's direction. You thought of moving aside but who the hell would you let ?! Taemin was holding your hand. You could think a little normal at least (in the situacion) and decided you didn't have to act childish. You even didn't care about him,right ?? 

Jongin looked at your holding hands and than u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter