The start after the end ..

When your star shines .. ☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

... The time was coming. It was going to be an unforgettable night. Korea's 'Year's party' was too close now. 

The day started really well. Sun was shining bright. Your favourite coffee's smell was all around the house and you were on a damn good mood. You stood up, washed your face, brushed your teeth, dressed up and went to the kitchen. Your sister's smile was the first thing you saw when you entered the room. 

You drank coffee together, talking about the evening plans. 

It was time for you to go to the stylist and do your hair. You were too hurry on your way. You had to be really beautiful in the evening, because all the most popular people would attend the party.

Your stylist made you much more beautiful then you usually were. Even your eyes widened when you saw his work. You were awesome.  

The time was now too close and you felt your heart beating really quickly. You were standing in front of the mirror. You were spotless in your black/y dress. The bell rang. You opened the door and saw him. He was so elegant.. So handsome.. 

- You are beautiful .!

- You're really handsome too, Taeminnie. She will definitely regret losing you.  

- Yes .! When she sees you she probably will. 

You smiled and went downstairs. There was his black lamborghini. He opened the door for you and you drove to the destination. 

- Are you ready? You look nervous. 

- Yeah. I really am nervous. This is my first time bei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter