The silver .. for the beginning .. ♡

When your star shines .. ☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

About a month has passed and you and Jongin lived every second for each other. Feeling each other and being sorry for wasting an year so blindly. You were really happy and he decided to make an important decision. He told you nothing,but asked to watch his press conference in the evening. You were confused. You had no clue what he was going to do but you were sure it would be something new for both of you and your relationship. 

The time was coming and you were both excited and nervous. You the TV and saw the conference room full of the reporters. After few minutes Jongin and Mr. Lee Soo Man entered. He looked more handsome than usual. You thought you would re-fall for this man if you hadn't already been fallen for him. 

And the press conference started . 

- Mr. Kim. It's NNS TV, reporter Song Hye Rin. This conference is hold just for you,considering that Mr. Lee is attending the evening,it's clear you have really important statement to make,don't you ? 

- First of all,I want to say hello to every one attending the conference and to the people who are watching this now. I agree with you,this evening is really considerable for me. Actually.. not just for me .. 

- Mr. Kim,is it related to your career or your personal life ? There were some rumors about your relationship with an unknown girl. Do you consent it's true or just rumor ? 

- Truthfully,this is the exact reason of holding the evening. All I wanted to announce today is that .. 

He stopped talking .. everyone stopped talking,moving,breathing .. You felt your heart running like a wild animal in the jungles. The time froze and then he continued .. 

- The truth is that .. I am dating with an ordinary girl,who's really special,really amazing and I am a deeply fallen for her. 

It was the time you almost faded away . You thought you couldn't breath any more. There was no ear on the earth for you to catch. You felt happy . You felt damn happy but a little fear in it . But it was the time you couldn't think about anything else but him and the fact that he was ready to hold your hand every time,every where you wanted it. You felt so loved and so happy. 

Conference room was a full chaos. Reporters were shocked and amazed by the fact that they caught a gold fish for their career. Mr Lee affirmed the statement and they left the room without saying anything else. 

(Mr Lee and Jongin) 

- You know it will be hard at first. You know about fans and especially about sasaengs. Be careful and take good care of her too. 

- Thank you so much,Mr Lee. 

They shared smiles,shook their hands and jongin drove to you. 

The ring bell and you jumped from the sofa,almost flying to the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter