Changes taken by new life ☆

When your star shines .. ☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up in Jongin's arms,holding you tight. You looked at his peaceful sleeping face and thought you were blessed having him and being his. You moved your fingers all over his face almost without even touching him.. Going through his forehead .. His eyelids .. His nose .. His lips ...! 

- Am I that handsome,baby ? 

He said without even opening his eyes. You almost jumped with scare and hit him a little on the chest . He laughed and wrapped your hands even tighter around you,looked at you,investigating your morning face and smiling adorably. He then leaned forward and presented you with a deep morning kiss. You were like dying in his arms when he finally broke your kiss for letting you catch an air. 

- You are beautiful .. and MINE ! 

- I am all yours and your Mr handsomeness is all MINE too.! 

You exchanged a bright smile and got up for not dying of starvation.

You were having a breakfast when his manager called and told him that all the newspapers wanted an interview with you and many others were working on an article about you two and needed photoshoots for the magazines. 

- It seems like we are going to start our busy couple life,baby. 

- Sounds not bad,sweetie. 

You got dressed and his manager took you to the photo studio. Everyone welcomed you. They brought you your costumes, made your makeup, did your hair . 

- We are going to shoot the best photos of the best couple of the time,so .. Everyone,get ready and let's start working !

When you saw jongin, he was so handsome, that you thought you would kill anyone touching him, even guys and even an old ones. His eyes brightened when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter