Let me know, baby..

When your star shines .. ☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning you traditionally woke up first and your eyes were all reddened. You hurried and headed to the bathroom, trying to hide it with makeup, but Jongin still could observe it. 

You were in the kitchen when he woke up and were doing his favourite breakfast. He smiled sleepily and headed to you, hugging like a big teddy bear and kissing your cheek. He was like a puppy or child, who still couldn't take care of himself. 

- Sweetie, go wash your face and hands and come back, let's it our breakfast together. Hope u like it. 

- Mhmm. It smells delicious, as always. See you in a five minutes, or two minutes .. or .. oh it looks so so so delicious.. 

- Go go go you little kid. 

He was ready in exactly three minutes. Your breakfast went well. You ate the meal and he prised you with the sweetest kiss he had ever given to you. You decided to watch the 'Running man' after the meal. The afternoon went well to, before the phone rang. You took the phone and saw the number, decided not to answer it. Then it rang again and jongin's expression changed from time to time. It was getting more and more 'not too happy'. 

- Who is it ? Why aren't u answering the call ? 

- It's n-nothing .. She's just one of my friends and .. She.. umm.. she needs nothing special. Really.

- Are you serious now ? Answer her if she's your friend. You don't know what she will need. What if something is urgent? Just answer.

- NO.! 

- No ? Why ? Let me see the number. 

- NO.!! Why do you need to know the number? I already said that she's my friend. 

- You act strange, do you know it ? Give me your phone, now. 

- No, Jonginah .!! Okey okey .!!! I will answer her .!! 

(Your and her talk on the phone) 

- Hello ? 

- Weren't you going to answer my call ? Are you that brave now ? 

- S-Sorry .. I was a little b-busy .. 

- oh, busy ?! Doing what, spending time with your 'boyfriend' ? 

- Y-Yes... he's with me n-now .. 

- You know we need to meet today right ? I hope I don't need to repeat it the second time. You know where you have to be at 11 o'clock. Don't dare not to come, or you know what the result is going to be. 

She hung up the phone, but you continued talking to yourself to convince Jongin, that she was just your friend and nothing was going on. 

- is everything ok ? You look confused. 

- Y-Yes .. everything is ok. She just called to ask me to go out in the evening with her. She feels a little sad and wants a company to enjoy a little.. 

- You mean you have to go out tonight ? 

- Y-Yes .. If you .. um .. don't mind .. 

- Hah .. good. I have a day off after a month and you're going to leave me alone the whole evening. Great. Ok, you can go. Decide yourself. 

- Sorry jonginah. I am really sorry.. but .. I couldn't say 'no' to her. Please forgive me. 

You looked really really sad. It was the thing that made jongin unable to do nothing against it. He was the most sensitive to your feelings. He would do everything but make you feel bad. He tried his best not to look upset, but you could clearly see his emotions and it made u feel even more guilty. 

                《☆》 

It was evening and the time you were going to leave. Jongin looked serious and sad still. He was spending the time himself by wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter