Chapter 9

Mysterious love

Jiyong’s POV

This is the 3rd day of us being admitted into the hospital. It’s getting really boring here. The only thing that’s showing on the television every single day is soap dramas. It’s driving me crazy since Seungri is obsessed with the soap dramas and wouldn’t allow me to change the channel. What’s so interesting about those dramas?

Then he would end up bawling like a crazy mad man because the drama ended and would repeat it all over again. The only thing that I can do was to go out and take a stroll at the garden. But Seungri doesn’t allow it.

“Why can’t I go out and take a short stroll at the garden? I’m really on the brink of going nuts because of you hogging the television and repeating those stupid dramas over again.”

“NO, you can’t go out. What if I need to pee or my blanket falls off the bed. No one can get it for me…” he continued while giving me all sorts of reasons for me to stay and slowly he’s tearing up.

“Fine. I will stay here and die of boredom.” I pouted.

“Hey guys are you all feeling better? I brought something to kill your boredom.” Seunghyun dropped by to see how we are doing and brought a laptop. Did I say laptop?! Finally I have something to do. Thank god for Seunghyun.

Before I could stretch out my hand to get the laptop, Seungri took it away.

“Mehrong that laptop is mine now. You can have the television.” He said in victory when he managed to get the laptop.

“Argh, you this little mother er.” Before I could continue, his eyes were watery.

“I really want to use the laptop…Don’t shout at me.” He said in a really soft voice. My heart softened at that scene and he really looked so adorable. He really knows how to manipulate my weakness.  

“Okay… okay you use the laptop; I will watch the television then.” I gave up hope on getting that laptop. Why am I even giving in to him all the time?

I was watching the television and then I got really bored again and I saw what Seungri was doing. He’s researching on Lee Hyunwoo again.

“Hey why are you researching on him again?”

“I really want to know the truth behind it. How about we go to the old house when our casts are removed? At least you can protect me but I may be a burden since I can’t really move fast.”

“You want Seunghyun to come with us?”

“No I don’t want him to know.”

“Then there will be only 2 of us. It’s crazy you know? What if we are in trouble or I’m injured? I can’t possibly carry you and run away.”

“I have an idea actually. Let’s tell Seunghyun that we are going to have a short getaway near the old house with them. Then we will sneak out in the middle of the night so if we’re in any trouble they are nearby and able to save us if anything happens.”

“Well, it might work but are you sure? It’s really dangerous and we might not know if we’re being watched or attacked when we are inside it.”

“I think it’s a good idea if you agree to it.”

“Hmm, if there’s any danger then we will leave immediately okay?”

“Okay" he agreed. Then he continued to look through the old articles of Lee Hyunwoo until a title of the link caught my eyes.

“Jiyong, click on that. The last one on the right, the link was so small and unnoticeable. People could easily miss that if they are not paying attention. “He said while reading the content.

Lee Hyunseo was reported missing; he was an agent from the government sector where all the confidential information was kept. He was suspected to be holding on to confidential information and could be selling the information away to the other countries. If anyone has the information of him please report to the police. 

“Why are you reading Lee Hyunseo’s information, shouldn’t we read about Lee Hyunwoo’s? Unless they are brothers or related?” I asked in confusion.

“Yeah they are brothers. Isn’t this a little too much of a coincidence? The younger brother went missing then the older brother committed suicide.”

“I think there are a lot of doubts in this case and both of the cases might be related to one another. But for now we can conjecture that both cases are about the missing information that the government lost. Besides the case when his brother went missing was half a year before he killed himself. But what information they are looking for? What is it so important that he kept looking for it even though the case was 10 years ago?” I concluded and he was listening and nodding his head. The remaining answers will be uncovered at their house.

Seungri’s POV

My house, we are going back to it. It’s been 10 years, I wonder if it’s still the same. I remembered that after dad died, I left hastily and didn’t bother to take away some of my items that’s sentimental. Uncle was also involved in this case too but he went missing long ago. Dad said before he wanted to show me something but … I felt like I forgot something really important. What did Dad wanted to show me?

The more I think about it, the more frustrated I get. I need to go out and breathe in some fresh air. For the past few days I’m been staying inside this ward without doing much things. I hate staying in the hospital.

“Hey get me a wheelchair, I want to go out.”

“Am I your slave or maid? Why must I do your bidding?”

“Yes you are my maid. You have to listen to my orders.”

All of a sudden he stood up and walked towards the door.

“Jiyongie don’t be mad at me please. I really want to go out. Please?” I tried to use my aegyo at him and even called him Jiyongie. I don’t even call Seunghyun, Seunghyunie. It just grosses me out. But I need to get out of the room before I die of excessive chemical inhaling.

Urgh he’s still not stopping, I have to use my last straw then.

“Jiyongie Oppa please??” I said in my ultimate cute voice. I almost vomited at my own words. Why did I even try to call him oppa? Now I might be confused about my own uality.

He smirked and turned around and without any warning he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“What the ? You this gay .” I shouted at him and tried to throw a pillow at him but he managed to escape before I could reach the pillow. I touched my cheek and his kiss seemed to be still lingering there. He then came back with a wheelchair with a nurse helping me to get on the wheelchair. It’s so hard to control the wheelchair. I cannot imagine me using this wheelchair for a few months. 

 

A/N: This chapter might be a little bit boring. Didn't had the mood to write because im addicted to watching dramas and animes, especially anime. ><