Chapter 7

Mysterious love

*Remember to read the previous chapter

No one POV

Seungri and Jiyong were lying on the floor in a pool of blood. Cuts and gashes were formed on their limbs. The school’s security guard saw what had happened and called the ambulance. The paramedics got out of the ambulance quickly and attended to the wounded ones. They took out the stretcher and oxygen mask and put it on them. One by one they were being carried into the ambulance and sent to the emergency room for operation.

Seunghyun’s POV

It’s really late right now and Seungri hasn’t come back yet. He is not answering his phone either. Did something bad happen to him? I paced back and forth in the living room.

*Ring* I quickly picked up the phone and answered it.

“Yes?”

“Is this the family member of Choi Seungri?”

“Yeah who are you? Did something happen to him?”

“He’s with a guy, Kwon Jiyong, and they are involved in a car accident. I need you to come over to the hospital immediately.”

I dropped the phone after hearing what she said. It couldn’t be. Why is he with Jiyong at this late timing?

“Daesungie, Seungri got into an accident. Can you come over to the hospital with me?” I called him and was really terrified if something bad happened to him. I was on the verge of crying but I needed to be strong.

“I will be right there, you have to stay calm okay” He comforted me over the phone.

I hopped onto a cab and arrived at the hospital 10 minutes later.

“Where is Choi Seungri?” I shouted at the receptionist the moment I reached the ER department and hoped that they would tell me he’s fine.

She pointed to the corridor with a sign on it.

“He’s having an operation right now.”

–Operating Theatre-

Few hours had passed but there’s no one coming out of the theatre or any news about Seungri. I started to feel really irritated and uneasy. What are they doing? Then I saw Jiyong got pushed out of another theatre just beside this theatre. He’s injured with a cast around his arm and a bandage around his head.

“Why is he injured?” I went over wanting to find out more.

“Are you family or friend of his?”

“Yeah, I’m his friend and the brother of the guy he came in with. I want to know what happened and how are their injuries?”

“He’s involved in a car accident with your brother I suppose, whom is still in the operating theatre. He suffered less severe injuries than him. He suffered a minor concussion and a broken arm with cuts on his limbs. It’s not that serious as it’s just superficial injuries that will heal over some time.”

 “Thanks doctor, then do you know my brother’s condition?”

“No, you will have to wait for the doctor inside to come out and tell you about it.”

Daesung’s hand wrapped around mine and gave me a squeeze. I sighed when I heard that, but luckily there’s Daesung to comfort me. I’m really grateful for him staying beside me all along.

“How about I get you a cup of coffee? It will keep you awake” He offered and went to get me a cup of coffee. I was really tired but I can’t sleep without knowing if Seungri is okay. This kid really worries me.

The light outside the operating theatre was turned off and there’s a doctor with a few nurses coming out of the room.

“How’s my brother? Is he okay?” I gripped onto the hand of the doctor, hoping that he’s fine.

“His life is in no danger but he injured his spinal cord with a broken ankle and he hit his head really hard. But we have removed the blood clot so all he need is to go for physiotherapy after his ankle recovers, and he can’t walk for the next few months.”

I felt like a boulder was removed from my heart when I heard that he’s fine. Relieved was the only word to describe what I’m feeling right now. Daesung gave me a big and warm hug as I cried tears of relief.

Jiyong and Seungri were both sent into the same ward. Jiyong had no family members to help him to submit the hospital procedures but me. I hope they will get along well during their stay here and not quarrel like usual.  Anyway, I prayed that Seungri will get well soon.