Chapter 8

Mysterious love

Jiyong’s POV

Beep…beep…beep

Where am I? My vision is still blurry and I couldn’t open my eyes fully. I tried to squint my eyes to focus on the surroundings and suddenly a man came into view.

“Seunghyun I think Jiyong’s awake, call the doctor now”

That voice is familiar; the light is blinding my eyes. After a few more tries, I finally could open my eyes and saw Seunghyun and Daesung beside me. I tried to sit up but I realized that one of my arms is hurting with a huge cast on it and I can’t really move my arm. My head feels heavy.

“Why am I here? What happened to me? Wait where is Seungri?” I suddenly remembered that he used his body to protect me from getting hit before I lost consciousness. I tried to get out but my whole body hurts and my movements are restricted.

“Calm down, he’s fine and right beside you.” I turned my head to see a figure lying down on the bed next to mine peacefully and I let out a sigh of relief.

“Mr. Kwon do you remember what had happened?” the doctor asked when he arrived.

I told him what had happened earlier but I couldn’t remember the rest. Then he explained to me about my current condition. I sighed. I have a broken arm which is really sad because I will become a liability when I’m in school and when I’m at home there’s no one to take care of me. I guess I will not survive alone.

“In addition you and Mr. Choi will have to stay in the hospital under observation for a week.”

“What! I don’t wanna stay here” I protested but there’s no choice.

“You have Seungri to accompany you for a week. You can live with us after you’re discharged until you fully recover since there’s no one taking care of you. ” Seunghyun assured me.

“Thanks for being there for me.” I said, feeling much better when there’re friends with you. Then we’re interrupted by Seungri panicking when he can’t move his leg and there’s a sharp pain at his back.

Seungri’s POV

I woke up to find my lower part of the body numb and my back was in great pain.

“What happened to my leg? Why is there a huge cast and I can’t move my lower body?” I demanded answers.
“It’s just temporary you idiot, you injured your spinal cord and your head.” Jiyong shouted at me.

“But how did I end up being here? We were in the library researching about some things.” I said and everyone was in shock.

“Did you not remember what happened afterwards?” Jiyong asked.

I shook my head and they told me that I’m involved in a car accident and explained about my condition. It seems like I suffered from partial amnesia.

“This , I have to stay in the wheel chair for about 3 months. URGH MUST BE YOU. EVERYTIME I’M WITH YOU THERE WILL BE TROUBLE.” I complained and pushed all the blame to that newcomer. It’s his entire fault. Nothing good happens when I’m with him.

“Seungri behave, this is a hospital.” Seunghyun warned and I kept quiet immediately. No one likes to see an angry Seunghyun. It’s not good to make him angry. Seunghyun and Daesung left when the visiting hours were over.

“Hey, I wonder who did this to us. Is it because they are hiding something about his death? That’s why it’s like a warning to us for interfering with that case.” Jiyong suddenly spoke and looking really worried.

“I don’t know. It could be the reason because we won’t be attacked for no reason. If we dig deeper I wonder what will happen to us. But this would also mean that we might be on the right track.” I replied while thinking that it might be true that my dad did not kill himself. But what is the reason behind his death?

“We might have to make a trip down to Lee Hyunwoo’s old house and hoped that there might be some clues.” He interrupted my thoughts. That would mean I would have to go back to my old house? What if the people there recognize me? And Seunghyun will surely ask questions about it. Not only that, I’m in no condition to run or walk if we are met with danger.

“Then what about our injuries? We might be in disadvantage now since we are injured but we can’t possibly wait for another 3 months to look for the clues.” I asked.

“That’s true we might need someone to accompany us…”

“You can’t mean Seunghyun and Daesung, they will kill us if we were to ask them to go with us and investigate the case.”

“That’s the only way unless you want to wait” He offered but I decline right away. I need to find out the truth as fast as possible.

Suddenly I have the urge to pee but I can’t walk.

“Yah newcomer, can you carry me to the toilet? I need to pee. There’s no wheelchair in this room.” I said in embarrassment.

“What?! You are so much heavier than I am, how am I suppose to carry you?” he said in great shock.

“I’m really urgent right now, you don’t want to see me wet my pants right.” I plead while my face is really hot and flushed right now.

“Fine, I will carry you but if I were to fall then it’s not my fault.”

“Thanks”

I cling onto his back tightly in fear that I might fall. His back is really comfortable to lie on. I rest my head on his shoulders. When did he give me a feeling of security? I didn’t know that he’s quite attractive too. Wait… am I falling for him? No. I can’t fall in love with a guy. I’m straight. Suddenly he turned his head back and his face is so close. My heart is thumping really quickly right now. My face is really hot.
“Why are you so quiet suddenly? Are you running a fever? Your face is really red right now.” He asked in concern.

“Oh nothing it’s really hot right here.” I laughed and gave a shy smile to him. Why do I act so idiotic in front of him?

“Hey I think you should use the toilet bowl instead of the urinal.”

“You don’t say, as if I can stand there without falling.” Then I saw him fumbling with his buttons and struggling to remove it.

“Err… I want to pee as well but I need help with my zipper; I can’t open it with only one hand.” Jiyong stuttered and looked really shy to ask me for help. I tried to hold back my laughter but I let out a really loud laughter.

“Sure” and I pulled down the zipper and accidentally touched his bulge.

Then there’s an awkward silence between us. Why do I have to accidentally touch it??? OH MY GOD.

“Sorry” I muttered hoping he won’t hear it. I fumbled with the flyer and the button again and once again I touched it. Congratulations Lee Seunghyun, you have officially touched a guy’s bulge twice in a row but I successfully undid the button and pulled down the flyer.

“Thanks” He then walked to the urinal.

That’s really a very awkward moment for us. Then he carried me back into the ward. I’m really tired right now and soon I fell asleep.

Jiyong’s POV

That Seungri almost gave me a hard on when he accidentally touched my . Luckily I wasn’t at that time. It will be really awkward if he saw that. He’s sleeping right now and he really looks cute when he’s not that grumpy panda. I moved closer to look at his features. He has a relatively sharp nose and a pair of cute eye bags under his eyes. His mouth looks irresistable. I wonder how it tastes like. Unknowingly my hands were caressing his face but he turned over while sleeping. 

~Not really confident about this chapter x.x~  Not sure about next chapter ~~ I wonder who's the one who caused the incident.