Chapter 5

Mysterious love

Research day @ Jiyong’s house

Seungri’s POV

Since we’re at that newcomer’s house, maybe I can get some information about my father or texts that were sent to me since a year ago. I need to find a way to get my hands on his personal laptop and look around his room. There must be some clues.

“Jiyong how about you get us some coffee and pastries while we continue with our research using your laptop?” I ordered, hoping that he would do my bidding and I lay down on the bed.  

“Fine. Don’t do anything funny to my laptop.” He said in a serious tone.

“Okay” I lied and took his laptop out.

It’s time to put my computer skills to use since I have learnt it a few years ago. As my brother and Daesung went out of the room to get some fresh air, I secretly took out my thumb drive with the software to transfer all the information to my thumb drive.

90% before it is done. My fingers started to tap nervously on the side of the laptop. Suddenly the door opened and I jolted up.

“Pass me the laptop Seungri, I want to see what you are researching on.” Jiyong walked in with a tray of confectionaries and left it on the table.

“No, I’m still not done with the research.” I tried to stop him from coming over so that he can’t see what I’m doing. I moved backwards until my back hits the wall with the laptop still on my hand.

All files had been transferred.

“Seungri what is that thing on the side of the laptop?” he questioned as he eyed my thumb drive suspiciously.

“Thumb drive. I’m just copying the results of the research to my thumb drive” I pretended but he moved closer and tried to snatch the laptop from me.

“Wait I said wait! Can’t you understand simple English?”

“It’s my house and that’s my property. I have the right to see what you are doing.”

“No, when I’m done I will give it back to you!”

“Just give it back right now.”

“Why are you so nervous about the content inside your laptop? ? Drug transaction? Illegal gambling records? Or you have a picture of me that you took secretly?” I asked while testing out his patience. It was really fun to tease and play with him like that as I tried to remove the thumb drive and slot it into my bag.

“YAHHH YOU BETTER GIVE IT TO ME BEFORE YOU REGRET”

“AIN’T GONNA GIVE YOU” I stuck my tongue out as I ran towards the door.

“Ouch” I landed on the floor with my face facing down. Dammit, he caught me. I turned my head but to find that newcomer’s face only inches away from me. He was breathing heavily while staring into my eyes. That gaze was so intense yet familiar.  

I snapped out of my trance and I tried to push him away before someone saw us in this awkward position.

Seunghyun’s POV

Daesung wanted to go to the toilet but he was taking way too long.

“Daesungie are you okay in there?” I asked but there’s no reply.

 Then I heard the commotion in the bedroom. Fearing that something bad had happened, I went back to the bedroom. However the scene in front of me was really surprising. Jiyong was on top of Seungri. 

“Wow, wow, wow I didn’t know you guys are so fast. I thought Seungri doesn’t like Jiyong.”

“No hyung! There’s nothing between us, we just fell down. Nothing much” Seungri said frantically, trying to clear up the misunderstanding.

“Yeah, yeah lovers started off with hate then it turns into love” I whispered into Seungri’s ear but audible enough for Jiyong to hear. Both of their faces were flushed red within seconds while Jiyong got back to his laptop.

“What are you guys doing, I could hear it from the toilet.” Daesung appeared while looking at us with a confused face.

“Oh they’re just fooling around with one another, you know love birds doing something naughty on the bed.” I flashed a smile in their direction as Daesung gave a hearty chuckle.

“Let’s stop fooling around and be done with the research,” I said and we carried on with the report.

After a few hours of struggling with the research and report, we were almost done with the report. The only thing we need to do is to give it to the tutor and let him review it.

Seungri’s POV

We got home really late because that newcomer was really slow at researching things and typing them out into a report. There is something more important that I need to do. The contents of the thumb drive, I want to know what’s inside.

I opened up the thumb drive but to find nothing. It’s impossible, the files were transferred and I witnessed that. The files couldn’t disappear by itself, unless someone deleted it. But who?

Jiyong was by my side the whole day, it couldn’t be Seunghyun hyung either. Daesung? No, how can I not trust him. I have known him for so long and he isn’t such a person. In addition he is Seunghyun’s boyfriend, there is no reason to suspect him. Who should I suspect then? How did that person get to delete the contents before I could even see it? My body crashed onto the bed as I kicked my legs in the air due to frustration. It must be that Jiyong’s fault, things were fine before he came.

Daesung’s POV

I was back at home and I found a note on my table. Meet me at the usual place at midnight.  

“Hyungnim, did you wanted to speak to me?”

*Slap* A red mark was forming on my cheek. It stings.

“Did I do something wrong or not meet your expectations?” I tried to keep my composure while he continued to speak.

“You are really audacious, I planted you beside the Choi family and you are dating Choi Seunghyun? What have I taught you? Not to have any feelings, you are not allowed to feel but to work under me and obey my orders. If you disobey or don’t follow my instructions then he will suffer. Do you understand?”

“Yes I will do your bidding” I said after hearing what he said and leave me with no choice at all. I hope that he will not hurt Seunghyun.

“Have you found the microchip?”

“No but Seungri seemed to have found out something about his father’s death.”

“Do something about it and get that microchip back as fast as possible. And don’t get too close to the Choi family and remember that you belong to the organization. By the way are you the one who sent him the threat message?”

“No, I didn’t send any message to him.”

“Ok”

He then got into a car and drove off. If I’m not in this organization, things might be different. How I wish I am able to be the cheerful Kang Daesung forever. If only.

Ever since I met Seunghyun, I started to feel love and my heart thumps whenever I see him. He taught me how to love. The first person who I opened up to. I hoped the day of us crossing each other’s paths will not come. I really don’t want to hurt him.

A/N: This chapter is important because they begin to suspect daesung and there might be confusion in this chapter too. 

ps yesterday I went to the SGFM and it is really awesome. Seungri is really a fanservice king and really cute also. I saw him dance upclose and couldn't stop staring at his peach . His is very y. THERE ARE A LOT OF NYONGTORY SHIPPER ALSO AND I STOOD BEHIND HIS FANSITE ><><><><><><><>< CRIES OMG. 

Hope you will enjoy this chapter and sorry for making dae the bad guy but soon things will change or not? Thanks for subs and comments are welcome pls comment i want to know what you guys think.