What happened?

Mysterious love

-10 years later- 

Jiyong's POV

I jolted up from my bed and looked around. Among the darkness I saw my phone shinning brightly in the darkness.

4am and a message. 

Who could it be sending me a message in the early morning as I got up of the bed. My hands slide across the screen and shockingly it was a message from hyunsuk hyung. He's not a morning person. 

You had been sent to Ambview University to work undercover. Report at 7am in the principal’s office. There is no need for you to worry about anything. Just go and investigate for any ongoing illegal activities. I will contact you after you have settled down if possible.

 "What the hell??"

What did I just read? I quickly head out to the garage to get my car and find out more and clarify things with Hyunsuk hyung. He couldn’t be so irresponsible and give me orders before the working hours start. He isn't a morning person. Something is not right.

I got off the car and strangely the whole office was gone. It was replaced by a family restaurant. 

The whole office was demolished.It’s like the whole office hadn’t even been there in the first place.Everything changed overnight. 

I stumbled back, this must be a dream. Where is everyone? Does they know about this? 

*beep* my phone lighted up “message from UNKNOWN”.

“I am watching just go to the university and do not probe anymore.”

My eyes widened as I opened up the message. I felt chills up my spine; I stood rooted to the ground for seconds. I didn’t turn around as I was afraid. Oh god I must be so ing lucky to have such things happen to me. I need to get back to sleep; this must be a crazy dream.

The moment I reached home, I went back to my bed and sleep.

“Sleep and everything will be back to normal”, I tried to assure myself.

But I knew it wouldn’t and soon I fell asleep with the hope of things returning back to normal.

I woke up an hour later, but everything remained the same. The message is still there but there’s something new now.

There’s a piece of paper sticking out from the side of my cupboard.

That piece of paper isn't there in the first place. As I moved closer, my heart raced when I saw the content.

“By the time you read this letter, I might be dead but I need you to stay calm and find out some things for me and maybe you will understand what is going on.

Just go to the school and find Lee Seunghyun, he might have an idea of what is going on. You must gain his trust.

Be careful. Do not trust anyone and someone might be watching you all the time. ”

I let out a chuckle as I have always wanted to solve intriguing cases and it really happened this time. I knew this wasn’t a dream anymore. I have to follow the orders and get ready for 'school' then. 

What am I supposed to do? There are no leads or any trustable souls. Anyway, I need try all ways to stay in that school and find Lee Seunghyun.

Lee Seunghyun... Lee Seunghyun.... Why does this name sounds so familiar? Is he someone I know?

I sighed while walking down the road to school. There are bound to be many rich s in this school. I need to be positive even though things are bad right now.On the bright side, maybe I will hook up with one of those rich girls and there will be no need to fret about my daily expenses. I grinned while thinking without realising the students are giving me weird looks. That brings me back to reality with a hyung that is murdered and a mysterious kid named Lee Seunghyun. But it might be easy to find that kid since I might be able to infiltrate the school database system and torture that kid into telling me some information. There is no room for any mistakes.

I felt like someone is watching at me right now. I took out my phone and looked into the camera but I saw no one. I scurried off and hopefully I'm able to reach school without any troubles. 

The bag on my shoulder is not helping either. It dampens my mood. Nothing is going my way and soon there will be a bunch of high school students I have to deal with......

 Ouch !

"What the ? Why is there a door here?" I looked up and realised that I'm at the principal's office.

“Kwon Ji Yong?”

“Yes.”

“You had a degree on Chemical Engineering. But why are you going back to study after 5 years?” The principal questioned as her thick brows rose.

“Actually, I have always wanted to improve myself but I didn’t had the time to do so. Since I have the time now, I wanted to learn more about Human Psychology….” I trailed off and looked into her eyes to show her my determination to study.

“Alright, I accept your reason and as long as you have the money to pay for our school fees and promise to study hard, you will be accepted into our school. Welcome to Ambview University. You will be with the freshmen in Class 2A.”

 

I got out of my seat and soon I will be able to solve this mystery……

 

 

 

A/N: how is the story? this is my first chapter and hope you guys enjoy reading it. Give give comments and critique onmy story if i am wrong.