Meeting

Mysterious love

Seungri’s POV

I switched off my phone and hoped that the messages would stop coming in. I walked into the empty classroom and settled down in my seat. Slowly I dozed off…..

Jiyong’s POV

I was early and arrived at the designated classroom; Classroom 2A. I was in deep thoughts as I walked into the classroom and I accidentally kicked the side of the table while settling down. Wow someone’s earlier than me but he’s sleeping. I took out some of the materials and hope that school will not be a to me. And I need to find Lee Seunghyun as soon to get from answers from him. There’s a list of things I need to do and I wrote them down on a piece of paper. #1: Find Lee Seunghyun.

Seungri’s POV

“Seungri? Wake up…” I heard someone calling my name. I opened my scrunched eyes and looked up.

“Oh, it’s you.” I said and saw the time on the clock. It’s almost 8 in the morning. How long have I slept here? Class was starting soon and all the students got back to their seats.

“I’m sorry about this morning but it’s for your safety.”  He apologized.

“We’ll talk about that when we get back home, this isn’t the place to talk about that.” I answered plainly.

“Okay, but…” His words trailed off as he wanted to speak again, but the teacher walked into the classroom. My gaze shifted to an unfamiliar figure looking at me. He looks creepy. Who is he?

Jiyong’s POV

I was using my phone while more and more students came in and took their seats. That guy there is still sleeping. Why am I even paying attention to him? But there’s something intriguing about him. I stopped looking over when someone woke him up.  He seemed to be irritated by that tall guy. Suddenly he glanced over; I hid myself behind a pile of books in front of me.

“So class, in this new semester there will be new project and reports. The minimum number of people in your group will be 4 and your research will be about the cases of human behavior. Deadline is next month. No extensions.” Mr. Dong, our teacher, said to the whole class.

I scratched my head in annoyance. How was I supposed to find a group when I don’t know anybody?

“Hey, you’re the new student right? Don’t have any group yet? How about joining me?” He smiled and gave me a welcoming hug.

“Kang Daesung” He took out his hand.

“Kwon Jiyong” and I shook his hand.

 

Seungri’s POV

“I’ve found 1 more person to join our group. He’s Kwon Jiyong.” Daesung came over and told us. I turned over and saw the ‘creepy’ guy standing next to Daesung.

“Why is he in our group? We don’t need additional members in our group.” I protested. I have a bad feeling about this guy.

“Be nice to him, Seungri. We need 4 members anyway.” Seunghyun smiled as he greeted Jiyong.

“I’m Choi Seunghyun and he is Choi Seungri, my brother.” Seunghyun shook hands with Jiyong. Geez why are they so friendly towards him.

I had no choice but to work with him since the majority wins. It’s not that I don’t want to work with him but it’s hard for me to trust someone, especially a stranger after that incident. The only 2 people that I trust is Seunghyun and Daesung.

“You better not screw up my project and I expect a lot from you since you are in my group.” I said harshly and walked out of the class.

Daesung’s POV

“He’s actually a nice person but he has some trust issue though…” I said but hesitated to continue. Seungri don’t like people to reveal too much things about him.

Jiyong nodded, “It’s okay. I understand.”  

“By any chance, do you guys know someone called Lee Seunghyun? I have something to …” Jiyong asked.

 “No. There is no such person by that name.” Seunghyun cut him off before he could continue.

“Isn’t Seung…” suddenly Seunghyun grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the toilet.

“What are you doing? Seungri IS Seunghyun.” My voice became louder.

“Shh! Why did you tell him that, no one called him Seunghyun anymore since that incident and he is my brother now.” He spoke in an audible whisper as he let go of my wrist.

“Fine. You don’t have to be so worked up about it. My wrist hurts.” I muttered as I massageD my wrist. His expression changed when he heard that and he hugged me.

“I’m sorry but he’s like my blood brother. I need to protect him.” He said and kissed my forehead.

Jiyong’s POV

Why did they go? I tried to follow them but I got lost in this enormous university. A few turns and I am lost. I tried to follow the signs and it seems like I am inside the library. The library was huge and filled with facilities. Computers, café, lounges and a room that resembles a bedroom. Wait, a bedroom in a library? That’s weird, I have never heard of a library with a bedroom inside. No wonder it is a school famous for the rich. I bet their parents paid thousands for their child to sleep in there.

I continued to look around and saw a bag with a keychain.  LeeSeungh…. Lee Seunghyun?

My eyes widened at the chance of finding him.

“Wait, wait up!” I yelled still trying to walk past the crowd near the entrance of the library.

I frantically searched for the bag and I gripped the hand of the owner of the bag. Lee Seunghoon?

“I’m sorry, I got the wrong person.” I apologized.

It’s like a wild goose chase. Where are you Lee Seunghyun?

“Why are you looking for Lee Seunghyun? What do you want from him?” I stopped dead in my tracks as I heard a voice.

A/N: HAHAHA I updated today even though I just returned from my class and it's late~~~ 

Correct me if there's any mistakes ~~ Thanks for commenting and upvoting ginniettran,iwillalways,phoebe94