Awakened

Entangled Web (The Spiderweb Of Love II)

 

TOP just stood there, frozen. Bom got out of the river and walked towards TOP.
 
“You're sweating; you should take a dip into the river, too. The water's refreshing.”
 
TOP didn't answer but just stood like a statue. Then, he started backing off as Bom was nearing him already. But then, Bom grabbed the hem of his jacket and took it off him. She then proceeded in removing his shirt. She grinned at him as her hands went to the button of his pants, making the boy gasped.
 
“Don't!” TOP choked, almost pleading as he stopped her hands.
 
“I'm not going to you, okay? We're just going to dip in the river.”
 
“I can unclothe myself,” TOP gritted.
 
“I'm just trying to help,” Bom shrugged.
 
TOP darkly removed his pants while rumbling to himself. Good thing I always wear boxers with briefs. If not, this woman must have taken advantage of me already, he thought. He then followed the girl into the river.
 
Later. . .
 
“Should I-?”
 
“No,” Bom cut off. “I told Auntie Mi I'm not coming home tonight.”
 
TOP looked at the girl suspiciously. “Why do you look so smug?” he asked out loud.
 
“You'll find out,” she mysteriously answered.
 
“What-?”
 
“It's a secret, for now. Don't be impatient,” Bom chuckled.
 
 
 
TOP's POV
 
I started driving down the highway, towards home with the weird girl behind me, clinging to my waist like a leech. I can't believe I'm letting this girl do what she wants. Aish! Oh well, she’s been very nice to me, anyways. She's been preparing my foods, washing the dishes and my clothes, cleaning my place up among other things. I mean, she's rich, I've seen her “mansion” but she's doing household chores for me. I can bet my bike that back in her place she got a lot of those paid servants. And I must say, she knew how to cook.
 
As we arrived at my place, I quickly went to my room, planning to take a shower. I removed my jacket and was about to take my shirt off when I suddenly felt arms from behind me crept to my stomach up to my chest. I jerked away from her and turned around to face her.
 
“It's okay,” she said in an assuring voice. She rested her palms on my chest as she closed the distance between our faces.
 
At first, I wasn't responding as I was all frozen up. But when her hands crept from my chest up to my nape, pulling my head closer to hers, I started to relax. My arms went to rest on her waist as I pulled her body much, much closer to mine. I felt myself responding to the kisses. Not long after that, I started leading her, bringing the both of us deeper into the overwhelming sensations vibrating inside us. I felt elated as I started exploring with my tongue. But the elation didn't stop there as she was now slowly pulling my shirt off me. We broke the kiss to let my shirt pass. As soon as it was out of the way, we searched each other's lips hungrily.
 
Of course, it's only fair if I take her shirt off, too. Much to my surprise, I took the shirt off her with just one hand and with a speed I didn't imagine I had. I gave a little grunt as I felt her skin against mine. Her steady hands reached to my pants as she used one foot to push it down. I grunted again. I was not about to let this girl take the lead so my hands went to the band of her pants. I pulled it off with her undies in one go. My hand then went up to unhook her bra. I broke off the kiss and started attacking her neck, down to her shoulder. As I did, I bit the tiny strap of her bra and brought down her arm. I went to the other side and did the same. It fell to the floor silently.
 
I slowly pushed her towards the bed, making sure not to break the kiss. My breath was starting to get hitched. I've never felt so. . . excited like this before.
 
The next day. . .
 
I felt warm and comfortable. This is new. I've never felt waking up in the morning feeling contented. I tried to move, but I can't. I opened my eyes. As I did, I realized that Bom was with me. She had her hand on my bare chest while her head was cuddled between my shoulder and neck. I slowly removed her head off me and gently laid it down on the pillow. I took her hand and was about to remove it from my chest when she suddenly cuddled closer.
 
“Hmm,” she mumbled.
 
“I need to take a shower,” I said. I saw her opened her eyes.
 
“Can I join you? For the preservation of Mother Earth? You know, preserve water,” she said, a teasing smile on her face.
 
“Suit yourself,” I shrugged then stood up.
 
Well, since I'm already , I immediately went to the bathroom and opened the shower. After a while, I felt her arms on my shoulders. I turned my head to look at her but I was greeted by her soft lips.
 
 
 
DARA's POV
 
“Dara!” Ji called. “We're gonna be late!”
 
Aish! Why is he so impatient?
 
“I'm coming!” I called back, speeding off through the door and into the car.
 
“What took you so long?” he asked.
 
“I brought some carrot slices, something to munch along the way. Hehe.”
 
“Aish! You-”
 
I cut him off by kissing him on the lips. After a few seconds, I pulled back, chuckling.
 
“You're too noisy,” I said, grinning at him. He just shook his head at me but I saw a glimpse of a smile on his lips.
 
“No wonder I fell in love with you,” he said as he brought the car to life.
 
I smiled contently. “Let's get going. I still have a face to punch!”
 
 
 
AIRPORT. . .
 
“Ya! Lee Seungri!” I shouted and whacked his head. “How dare you decide to fly abroad just like that? You never dropped us a short visit!”
 
“Dara, lower your voice down!” Ji sternly said.
 
“Still the same old Dara,” I heard someone said. I looked around and saw Taeyang with Hyun Seung.
 
“Hey, T, Hyun,” I greeted, attention quickly diverted. “Where's Tabi?” I asked.
 
“He just went to buy something for Bom noona,” Taeyang answered.
 
“Bom unnie? Why-” I stopped as I saw her. “Ya! Bommie unnie, what are you doing here?” I asked.
 
“Sending Seungri off, of course,” she answered.
 
“Oh, hehe. Of course,” I chuckled. Then, my eyes went back to Seungri. And my mouth started ranting again. I suddenly felt someone hugged me from behind.
 
“Sorry about this. It's just her way of saying she's going to miss you,” I heard Ji said as he gave me a quick kiss on the side of my neck.
 
“I know,” Seungri answered, chuckling.
 
“Don't be too assuming, I won't miss you,” I said. Seungri stared at me. “What are you looking at?” I asked.
 
“Nothing. You just remind me of. . . . someone.”
 
I was about to ask who that someone is when I heard Bom unnie's voice.
 
“What's this?” she asked.
 
“Strawberry fruit shake,” a deep voice answered.
 
“I told you I prefer corn. But I guess you forgot,” she said. “Oh well, that will do”.
 
“Tabi!” I called out enthusiastically and removed Ji's arms around me as I went to the two of them.
 
“Hey, skinny brat.”
 
“Ya!” I burst.
 
“So, how's the married life?” he asked.
 
“More than perfect,” I answered and felt an arm over my shoulder. I looked up and grinned at Ji.
 
“Oh, what happened to you?” Tabi asked.
 
“Ha?” I blankly asked.
 
“I'm asking Jiyong,” Tabi informed me.
 
“Why? What's wrong with me?” Ji asked.
 
“The circles under your eyes are darker than Seungri's. And you looked exhausted,” Tabi noted, a frown creasing his forehead.
 
“Oh, that. That would be my doing. I've been keeping him awake all night, that is,” I proudly said, popping my chest out. I heard laughter around me. I realized that the others were gathered around us now.
 
“Stop looking so proud and smug, Park. It's creeping me out”, Tabi said, shaking his head.
 
“Ji even calls me the girl who never gets tired. Ha! But Ji here can be really-” I stopped as I felt a hand covering my mouth.
 
“Aish! That's private little rabbit, you can't just go telling people about it!”
 
Another round of laughter burst out from the gang.
 
“Where's CL, by the way?” Taeyang asked. Ji let go of my mouth.
 
“I reminded her about the day and time. But I guess she's busy. She got a big ship to handle,” Ji answered.
 
Then, they heard a voice over.
 
“That's me,” Seungri said.