Unfixable

Entangled Web (The Spiderweb Of Love II)

 

I asked Dara unnie’s help since he seems afraid of her. Right now, we’re heading towards Seungri’s hotel room. Now that I think of it, I’m actually grateful I’m the daughter of the owner of this hotel. At least, I can get access to the keys. As we reached his room, Dara unnie immediately unlocked the door and pushed it open.
 
She marched to the curtains and opened them. She then went to Seungri’s bed and pulled the blanket off him. I gulped as I saw that he was just wearing boxer shorts, totally shirtless. I gulped again, feeling a little uneasy. I looked at unnie and wondered how come she seemed unaffected by the sight of Seungri, half-.
 
“Ya! Lee Seungri! Wake up!” she shouted. I heard Seungri groaned and tossed over the other side of the bed. Unnie then kicked Seungri out of bed, landing him on the carpeted floor, in front of me. My eyes went wide as I saw his abs up close. I mean, I’ve seen him in those magazines with nothing but skimpy jeans or something like that. Not that I’m saying I collected all 1,784 magazines with his face on the cover.
 
I looked up at unnie, still she looked like the sight of Seungri’s abs didn’t have any effect on her. Oh well, maybe because she’s used to seeing Jingyo oppa’s body while my eyes are still innocent with this kind of stuff.
 
Aish! What the hell am I thinking? I shouldn’t be hanging out with Dara unnie and Jingyo oppa. They’re polluting my mind. Aish!
 
“LEE SEUNGRI!” unnie shouted again. He opened his eyes and frowned. Then he groaned.
 
“What do you want? Can’t you see I’m still sleep-? Ouch!” he protested as unnie pulled his ear.
 
“Go take a shower and get dressed!”
 
“Why?” he asked.
 
“Aish! Just do what I say!” unnie ordered.
 
“What if I don’t want to? What if-”
 
“What if I kill you right now?” unnie cut-off.
 
“AIsh! Fine!” Seungri rumbled and went to the shower room without even glancing at me.
 
Later. . .
 
The car parked in a cozy restaurant.
 
“Are you setting me on a date with CL, noona? I’m telling you, I’m not going in-“
 
“You’re not dining with me,” I cut him off. “You’re dining with someone else.”
 
Seungri looked surprise for a moment, but then he recovered. “Oh, good,” he mumbled.
 
“Follow me,” I told him.
 
“So, you set me up with someone else, huh?”
 
I didn’t answer but just continued walking. He suddenly grabbed my arm and turned me to face him.
 
“What’s going on? And why are you doing this?”
 
“You’ll see”
 
I looked around and pointed him to the table occupied by a woman. After pushing him to walk, I quickly left. I hope everything will be settled.
 
 
 
AUTHOR’s POV
 
CL entered his room and looked for him. She lost him when he burst out running from the restaurant a while ago. She had to call some people to look for him only to find out that he was in his hotel room the whole time. He was sitting in a couch, wasted.
 
“Seungri,” she called. He grunted in response, then slowly stood up, gulping the bottle of alcohol in one go.
 
“Lee Chaerin,” he slowly started. “You’re a very sneaky girl for doing that. I didn’t know you’re capable of hurting someone that bad.”
 
“I didn’t mean-“
 
“Was it for revenge, CL? Tell me! Why did you do that?!”
 
“I was just trying to fix-” she muttered.
 
“Fix?!” he thundered, then laughed out loud. “Oh, you just caused further damage!”
 
“Seungri, I-”
 
“She didn’t recognize my face! She can’t even remember the name of her own son! And when I told him my father’s name, her ex-husband, she grew stiff. She sneered at me and walked away. She even told me to never show my face to her again. Do you call that fixing?” he burst out then threw the bottle on the wall. It broke into pieces and fell loudly to the floor. He dropped to his knees on the floor, crying. CL stepped towards him but he stopped her.
 
“Go away!” he said, crying. She stood in her spot for a moment. “No,” she answered. She went to him and dropped to her knees, and hugged him.
 
“Stay away!” he shouted, pushing her away. But she hugged him tighter.
 
“I won’t leave you,” she said, tears starting to fall. “I will NEVER do that.”
 
The following morning. . .
 
CL woke up, feeling comfortable. She suddenly jerked up and found Seungri standing by the window, looking outside.
 
“You can leave now,” he said. CL climbed out of bed and went to him.
 
“Apology accepted,” she said instead. He turned around to face her; his white polo shirt was ed.
 
“What are you talking about?” he asked.
 
“The three white roses by my window, it was from you.”
 
He didn’t answer. She slowly walked up to him. She put her hands on his shoulders and let it rest there for a while then slowly brought them up to his head, intertwining her fingers in his hair.
 
“Seungri,” she whispered before pulling his head to hers. She let out a small moan as their lips met. She’s not really an expert kisser and since he’s not responding, she started getting impatient and annoyed. She growled against their pressed lips. She bit his lower lip, urging him to kiss back. With that, Seungri’s body jerked as his lips started moving against hers. He started walking, with their lips still locked. She felt the edge of the bed behind her. He gently pushed her down. One hand went to support his weight while the other went to her knee ands hoisted it up on his waist. She then went to remove her polo shirt.
 
“No,” he suddenly pulled back and stepped away from her. CL pushed herself up and stood in front of him, glaring.
 
“What is it with you and your gang? You, Dara unnie, Jingyo oppa and TOP oppa! Maybe even Taeyang and Hyun Seung. ALL of you act tough, careless but all of you are coward! All of you are afraid to get hurt! Darn it! I’m sick and tired of it already! Just wait and see what I’m going to do about that!” she stormed and walked away.
 
~o~
 
After receiving a call from a shrieking Dara two days ago, Seungri walked into the pavilion. The older girl mentioned something about a wedding anniversary or something. He scowled as he read the large screen in front, headlining Mr. and Mrs. Lees’ anniversary. He was once again, fooled by Dara. He was about to leave but he got dragged. He doesn’t have to know who it was. Only Dara could do that to him. She then pushed him down on a chair.
 
“Stay put!” she hissed. He just scowled in response.
 
He wasn’t really paying attention, he just kept on glancing at his watch. Then, he heard CL’s voice on the speakers. He straightened and looked at the center. She was standing in the middle, holding a wireless microphone. She gave everyone a little speech and for her parents and thanked them for everything they had done for her. She fell silent for a while.
 
“Everyone’s expecting me to take over our company. But I’m afraid I can’t accept it.”
 
“Chaerin!” Mrs. Lee gasped.
 
“As much as I admire and respect my father, I can’t follow on his footsteps. The business world is not my world.” CL continued, “I always wanted to be an event organizer.”
 
Shocked, surprised murmurs broke out from the guests. They obviously don’t approve of CL’s declarations. Nevertheless, CL gave everyone a smile.
 
“One more thing,” she said and went towards a particular table. She grabbed Seungri’s arm and pulled him up in the middle. “Today, my family and the Kims’ were supposed to announce my engagement with Hyun Joong sunbae but I’m afraid I can’t let myself be tied to someone I don’t love. The only person I wanted to be with is the one standing beside me right now,” she paused and looked at Seungri. “I want you all to meet Lee Seungri.”
 
Another outburst came from the guests. CL ignored them all and turned to face Seungri. She went down on one knee and took Seungri’s hand. She took something from her pocket and showed it to him.
 
“Will you. . . end your single life with me?” she asked making everyone gaped at them.
 
“Well,” Seungri slowly said, glancing at the angry crowd. “I have to think of it,” he finished. CL’s face dropped but she nodded.
 
“I understand,” she said, which made Seungri laughed out loud.
 
“I was just kidding! Of course my answer is ye-“
 
PUNCH!
 
“Ya! How dare you make fun of me? That wasn’t a funny joke!”
 
“Mianhe. I kinda missed your fierce attitude. You’ve been crying a lot lately, so. . .”
 
Mr. Lee stood up and started clapping. CL gasped and looked at her father. She mouthed a thank you while her father mouthed the words I love you and nodded to her, smiling. She burst into tears and buried her face in Seungri’s chest.
 
Dara stood up and started clapping, too. She was followed by Jiyong, TOP, Bom, Teayang and the rest of the guests, though some of them were hesitating. Jiyong then went to hug Dara from behind her.
 
“She is so like you,” he whispered.
 
“I taught her well,” she boasted.
 
“Yes, you did. And I’m so proud of you.”