Little Rabbit

Entangled Web (The Spiderweb Of Love II)

 

We started saying our goodbyes to Seungri. He'll be back anyways, so, there's no reason to be so depressed.
 
“Bye!” he waved for the last time.
 
Seungri was gone for a few minutes already but we just remained standing on our spots.
 
“So, do you mind if we drop by my place first before going to yours?” I heard Bommie unnie's voice. I looked up just in time to see Tabi shrug.
 
“Ya! What's this all about?” I asked. But then, Ji started dragging me away from them.
 
“Sorry about this little rabbit, guys.”
 
“Ya! Tabi! Are you hitting on Bommie-”
 
“Bye guys! We'll go ahead!” Ji called loudly.
 
“Wait,wait. I have to- wait, is that CL-roo?”
 
Ji looked to the direction I was looking at, frowning.
 
“Nah, I don't think so,” he said. “She should have shown herself to us.”
 
“No, it's her! C-ehru!” I called but Ji suddenly picked me up and carried me to the car.
 
“Ji! We have to go back. I have to ask Tab-”
 
“Aish, Dara! You can be so insensitive and naïve sometimes.”
 
“But, I-” I started but he cut me off.
 
“Shush. Be quiet for once, will you?”
 
I didn't notice we already reached the car. He opened the door and gently put me on the seat. He fixed my seatbelt and kissed me in the lips. After a minute or so, he pulled back, smiling.
 
“I love you,” he chuckled then pinched my cheeks. He straightened up and went to the driver's seat.
 
“What's so funny?” I asked the moment we drove off. He was smiling like a crazy person that he is.
 
“Because you're with me?” he said.
 
“Eh? Ha ha. Very funny!” I retorted. He just laughed in return and took my hand, intertwining it with his.
 
“You're so adorable,” he said, still smiling widely.
 
“You're out of your mind,” I said.
 
 
 
JIYONG's POV
 
We arrived home with Dara pouting childishly and rumbling. I can't help but to smile wider. She's just so adorable when she's being ignorant and nosy. But of course, I'm also happy for TOP hyung. It looked to me that he's starting to move on already.
 
My phone beeped.
 
“Hey, Chaerin sent me a message,” I said as I trailed behind her. “She said she's with Hyun Joong, work. I told you it wasn't her in the airport.”
 
“I don't like that guy,” she darkly said.
 
“Why?” I asked.
 
“He's arrogant. I don't like him for CL-roo. I can sense dark aura surrounding him.”
 
“He seemed decent to me. And he came from a decent family, too. Not to say very handsome, rich and intelligent.”
 
“Still don't like him,” she said as she went to the fridge and got herself bottled water. “I should talk to CL-roo about that guy.”
 
“Ya! Don't meddle with other people's lives,” I said.
 
“CL-roo is like my sister. I don't want her to be involve with that guy!”
 
“But what if Chaerin likes him?” I insisted.
 
“That's why I need to talk to CL-roo. I don't want that to happen.”
 
“You didn't like me for Chaerin before either. But I'm not a bad guy, am I?” I remarked.
 
“Well, that's different. It's because my subconscious mind know you're not meant for her, you're meant to be with me,” she said it like it's the most common thing in the world. I snorted in response.
 
“Still, that doesn't give you the right to meddle with Chaerin's life.”
 
Dara threw me a glare. “You're not sleeping with me tonight,” she darkly said.
 
I chuckled. “You're so childish.”
 
I saw her eyes squinted. “I'm not joking,” she snapped and put the bottled water down forcefully. I caught her by the waist as she walked pass by me.
 
“My little rabbit's being childish tonight,” I chuckled in her ear. She forcefully removed my arms around her waist and stomped off to our room. I followed her as I was trying to get a hold of her. But she was being stubborn. As she reached the room, she closed it against my face.
 
“Dara, come on!” I knocked. I grinned as the door opened. But it was immediately erased as she threw a pillow and a blanket to me. Then, the door closed again.
 
I sighed then shook my head. I turned to go to the living room. I dropped myself on the sofa, took the remote and the TV. After a while, I turned it off, fluffed the pillow up and lied down. I rested one arm on my forehead as I let the other dangle beside me. I closed my eyes. Aish! That girl! She perfectly knew she's my weakness and she's pretty much using it against me. I can't believe I'm just letting her do this to me. I mean, she always bosses me around. She would go: “Ji, cook this. .”, “Ji, buy this. .”, “Ji wash my clothes and my , too”, “Ji wash the dishes”, etc.
 
Since we decided not to get a maid, I'm pretty much doing all the household chores. I'm not complaining. I love doing those things for her, but don't I deserve some love and affection in return? Not that I'm saying she doesn't love me. I know for a fact that she loves me as much as I love her but the truth is, I never heard her say the “I love you” words to me, well except at the wedding, where she was on a rampage.
 
Well, what can I do? I love that little rabbit more than the world has ever seen. Out of nowhere, I felt a soft hand on my dangling hand. I smiled secretly. I felt her intertwined her hands with mine. Then, silence. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that she was on the floor, on her makeshift bed. I pushed myself in a sitting position.
 
“What are you doing down there?” I asked. She pouted as she turned scarlet red. She mumbled something incoherently. “What? I didn't-”
 
“I'm not used to you not being there beside me. Are you happy now?” she snapped.
 
Now, who wouldn't fall in love with that? Aish! I can't believe she's having a hard time expressing herself through words when we're together.
 
“If you wanted me to sleep beside you, then why didn't you just wake me up?” I asked.
 
“You were fast asleep. I didn't want to wake you up,” she mumbled.
 
“That's new,” I chuckled. “You don't seem to care about me wanting to sleep some more before.”
 
“It was Tabi's fault! He said you looked exhausted!”
 
“Which is true,” I added. She pouted even more. I sighed then went to join her on the floor, pulling the pillow and blanket with me. I lay down and pulled her with me. I settled one arm under her head while my other hand was still intertwined with hers. I planted a soft kiss on her hair.
 
“You're not angry, are you?” she asked.
 
“You know I can't stay angry at you for long,” I answered quietly.
 
“Love me that much?” she teased.
 
“I guess you could say that,” I chuckled.
 
A full minute of silence passed between us.
 
“Why do you love me this much, Ji?” she whispered.
 
“It's because I love you, that simple,” I quickly answered.
 
“You. . .y-you. . . Ugh! Never mind!” she exclaimed.
 
“What? Come on, tell me,” I insisted.
 
“No,” she said.
 
“Dara,” I sternly said.
 
“It's just that. . .It's just that you make me feel so loved I'm beginning to think if I'm really worthy for it.”
 
“Hey, where is this all coming from?” I asked as I tried to look into her eyes. Suddenly, she started crying. “What's happening to you?” I asked as I started to worry.
 
She didn't answer. I hugged her tight to my chest and rubbed her back. I whispered comforting words in her ear. And I found out it's not a good idea because she started bawling out.
 
“Dara, what's happening? I'm worrying here.”
 
“It's just that I got scared when I woke up a while ago and found out you weren't there beside me. I remembered the times when I used to wake up alone because you left me and let me think you're dead!” she sobbed.
 
Aww. Tsk, maybe I was wrong with her inability to express herself through words. I started laughing but then, she slapped me in the face.
 
“Ouch. That hurts!” I moaned dramatically.
 
“Your fault,” she stubbornly said.
 
“Now I'm starting to wonder if you really do love me,” I teased,
 
“Ya!” she burst out.
 
“I mean, you never said I love you to me before. And you never returned my I love yous, too.”
 
She opened then closed it again. Suddenly, she burst out. “Ya! Do I really have to say those. . . those words?” she asked, nose wrinkling.
 
I didn't answer. We fell into another minute of silence.
 
“I do love you, though” I broke the silence. She looked up at me, blushing.
 
“I. . . . I love you more,” she said. “Especially at night,” she proudly added. I burst out laughing.
 
“Why you erted little rabbit!” I laughed.
 
“I'm sorry if I don't say those words often but I really do love you. More than you could ever think of.”
 
“Are you pregnant?” I suddenly asked.
 
“NO!” she wildly denied.
 
“You're acting very weird,” I chuckled.
 
“This is exactly the reason why I don't say those words to you. You only make fun of me!” she darkly said. I chuckled again.
 
“Hmm. Speaking of pregnancy, I think-”
 
“We're still studying. We can't go into that path yet,” she remarked.
 
I pouted. “Oh, that reminds me. You still owe me something, little rabbit.”
 
“What are you talking about? I didn't borrow any money-”
 
“I'm not referring to money. I'm referring to the time you leisurely watched me taking a shower, or should I say, the time when you BATHE me.”
 
“Oh, that,” she mumbled. “What do you want me to do then?”
 
“An eye for an eye. A tooth for a tooth,” I said.
 
“You want to watch me in the shower?” she asked, with wide eyes. “But that's unfair! You were drunk that time, you were incoherent and half-aware of what's happening!”
 
“Did I emphasize the words BATHE ME?”
 
She suddenly jumped, all hyped up. “What are you waiting for? Give me a bath already!”