Eight

Loving you... Until everything else has become a convoluted state.

"Didn't you say we shouldn't let people know that we know each others."

"But they don't know do they? They don't know about our relationship, to them it just looks like I'm helping the new girl."

"You're such a sneaky bastard hahaha"

"Talk about yourself! How do toy even know Donghae?"

"Do you want the long story or the short story? Ah whatever I don't really feel like talking about it but long story short; his friends tried to pick on me and he saved me? Yeah... something like that."

Lunch went by quicly and they soon had to come back to the classroom. They said bye to each others before going to their respective seats which were oposite of each others but close enough that if the classroom was quiet enough you could hear what was going on at the other side of the room. Chanyeol was circled by girls as soon as he sat down asking him what was going on, ehy he had even bothered with the new girl. while answering to the girls, Chanyeol kept a somewhat calm composure, he wasn't fussed by all the girls. He responded to them in a husky deep voice. It felt like he was telling them that he lived in a different world, like he was creating a distance by speaking to so seriously and uninterested. By creating such mood, it gave no room for girls to respond so they just slowly left while whisperingto each others "He's so cool!!!!" Donghae looked at them and scoffed "What a try hard." 

"Why do you say that?" Donghae was surprised to hear a response, had he thought that out loud? "Don't overthink it, it has no deep meaning." Dara wasn't about to let it go, Chanyeol was someone dear to her. "You sound envious of him." He made a grimace, "Never." Dara wanted to press on the subject but class was starting and it would be weird if this conversation carried on after school.

School was done so she went downstairs in order to change her indoor shoes to her outdoor ones. Only... her shoes werent' there? SHe took a deep breathe in order to not lose it. Because of this damn face of minem I can't tell how many times I've had to go through unfair treatment. Boys just needed to fight it out with fists and then they could go back to being friends but with girls they took their time and they tormented each others psychologically until they made some serious damange. Well whatever, I had long given up on making some girl friends. I needed new shoes anyways, this just gives me a reason to get some. She thought to herself a smile on her face. Donghae saw Dara go from looking like she wanted to kill someone to looking like someone had just killed her dog to looking like she had just received the best news in her life. Yes, that girl was definitively interesting. "Need a ride?" Dara turned around at the unexpected voice. "Are you trying to flirt with me?" Donghae was amused. "Quite full of yourself aren't you? I admit you're pretty but so are tons of other girls." This was the first time in her whole lofe that someone had just ignored her biggest complex andjust shoved it outside like it didn't matter. Maybe Donghae wasn't as annoying as she initially had thought. "I'll accept but I need to go buy some shoes." "Where to, princess?" "If I'm a princess what does that make you?" "A prince obviously" "I was thinking more like my servant" She said while smilling so much that her eyes turned into half moons. She had such a pretty smile that Donghae let it slide. "But I don't really know around here so why don't you show me?" He smiled. "Are you sure? For all you know I could be kidnapping you and this is the last time anyone hears of you." "I got witnesesses." She said while pointing to Chanyeol and waving at him. "You got me, alright just jump on the motorcycle and hold on tight." "Yes, servant" she said followed by the cutest giggle. Everything went out well and at the end of the day DOnghae insisted on bringing her home but she refused. Dara didn't want him to know that she lived with Chanyeol because well it was suppose to be a secret, she promised Chanyeol. So she said thank you and walked home. He had been nice enough to drop her to very close to "her" house. 

"I'm hoooooome" she said while walking in. Chanyeol was sitting in the living room a dark look on his face. "Why did you leave school with Donghae?" 

"Why hello to you too Chanyeol." "Don't try to avoid the subject." What was up with those two? They really seemed to have a nasty relationship. "Someone threw my shoes and he offered to give me a ride in order to go buy another pair. That's all, but why do you care?" "That guy is bad news Dara, I'm just looking out for you" "I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself" she said before going to her room.