3

Loving you... Until everything else has become a convoluted state.

It was finally the end of the first week of school and Chanyeol still couldn’t believe he was placed in the same classroom as Donghae.His luck . Out of the all the possible classrooms they had to be together.

For the rest of the year.

Ugh, just thinking about it made him mad. Still, it was the start of the weekend and that meant he didn’t have to think about it until monday. He planned to go out with his friends and get his mind out of that mess, maybe go drink and have fun with girls? Yeah, that sounded like a good plan. Baekhyun would probably invite Taeyeon, then the whole gang would follow. Chanyeol was good with alcohol, he thanked his father for that. Apparently, if a men couldn’t hold down a drink then he wasn’t worth much so he’s been drinking for a while now. Not that he particularly liked it but it could come in handy. After various shots with Kris, Chanyeol was starting to feel slightly tipsy. Which is why when he met Donghae and his friends on the street things turned out pretty ugly pretty fast. After a few hits here and there, he decided that it was best to just head back home. What he didn’t expect was to find THAT person there with his mom. Smiling, laughing. Like she hand’t left 9 years ago, without a trace, without a goodbye. He had to rub his eyes to make sure he wasn’t imagining. He had to hit himself to make sure he wasn’t making her up. He felt so many feelings in so little time. Happiness, anger, disappointment, rage, madness. That couldn’t be her right? Why would she be here? why, why WHY? When she turned around and whispered his name he lost it. He had to get the out of there.