2

Loving you... Until everything else has become a convoluted state.

Donghae and Chanyeol hadn't always being at each others throats. They used to get along pretty damn well, or at least that's what it looked like to others. One day, out of the blue they just got tired of faking their friendship and before they knew it, it had become normal for them to fight among themselves. No one really knew what had occurred and neither of them ever spoke about it. The other students just couldn't understand why the two most attractive, intelligent and popular guys in school hated each others guts. And it's not like Chanyeol could just go ahead and say that despite the fact that Donghae seemed perfect, he was actually a sneaky and manipulative brat. He couldn't tell them that most of the time Donghae faked his feelings, he couldn't tell them that unlike them he wasn't fooled by that. It made him so mad how Donghae used his good looks in order to get what he wanted and the worse thing was that his manipulative ways went unnoticed by everyone. On the contrary, Donghae hated the fact that Chanyeol acted so holy yet he wasn't all that different from him. Chanyeol was charming and he had his way with words. He made people do things without realizing it. What was the difference between them? Donghae knew how easy it was to manipulate people and used it to his advantage, Chanyeol did the same just without knowing it. Donghae found it ironic that Chanyeol hated the part that resembled him the most.