Seven

Loving you... Until everything else has become a convoluted state.

"Hello,... Sandy." Donghae said. Dara starred at him and replied "Hello, stranger. Sorry I didn't bother remembering your full name." That was meant to hurt and she hoped it had worked. Donghae was slightly taken aback, with his good looks most girls made it a mission to know his name. "That's okay, we're partners so I have more than enough time to make an impression in you." he said a smile plastered on his face. Where was this guy getting all his confidence from? Sure he was handsome but so were a lot of other guys. Heck, she wasn't even sure if he was the most handsome guy in her class since Chanyeol was there too. "You're so annoying."   "Thanks, I try" 

The rest of the day went on a similar note until it was lunch break and she realized she hadn't brought her food with her. Great, awesome. Of course that would happen to her on her first day of class. She had lwasted so much energy arguing with that Donghae guy that she wasn't sure she was going to be able to handle the other half of the day without anything on her stomach. Should she go and ask Chanyeol for money? But he had said that he wanted to keep it a secret that they both knew each others. SHe didn't want to trouble him. Asking Donghae was out of queston, she could already see how that would turn out. Him being all annoying and making it a bigger deal that it needed to be. Ugh, she had no choice but to skip over lunch. From the other side of the room Chanyeol had seeing it all. He watched her look inside her bag and her face going dark when she realized she had forgotten whatever she was looking for. He guessed it was her lunch because well it WAS lunch time. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do. He wanted to help her but he didn't want to bring anymore unnecessary attention to her, Donghae had already taken care of that and he didn't want to put more pressure on her. He had to act fast because he knew Donghae had also seeing Dara acting all cute. That bastard couldn't keep his eyes away from her. He wasn't about to give his opportunity up and certainly NOT to Donghae. So he got up and went to her. "Hey, it looks like you don't have your lunch. Want me to show you the way to the cafeteria?"  Chanyeol looked directly into Dara's eyes and smiled at her, there was no way she was going to be able to refuse that. "Are you... sure?" Dara said timidely. The eyes from the whole classroom including Donghae's followed them as they left. In response to that Chanyeol couldn’t help himself but to smirk, yeah take that.