fated

Loving you... Until everything else has become a convoluted state.

"Eunhyuk, let her go." Donghae spoke. At the beginning he was going to let him play since he knew his best friend wasn't capable of ever hurting anyone, he was just drunk. But when he saw that the girl had tears on her eyes, he realized that he had to step in. This little joke had gone too far. Dara was relieved, was he the leader of their group? Is that why he stepped in? At least they weren't all psychos, maybe that one had a conscience. "Are you okay? Sorry, he's a little drunk he isn't usually like this." Dara nooded at him, thanked him and was ready to run the hell out of there when he suddenly spoke again. "Shouldn't you introduce yourself to your saviour?" Dara wanted to slap the crap out of the stranger. "Saviour?" the nerve this guy had. His friend had basically just harassed her and he had waited a whole 10 minute before stepping in and he still acted like he was some holy person. "Shouldn't the person asking for someone else name give their name first? You know common courtesy." This guy was really getting on her nerves. He chuckled and said "I'm Donghae, and you are?" Dara wasn't about to give her real name to some creepy stranger. So she just said "I'm Sandy." It wasn't a total lie... Her closes friends called her that, it was a nickname Chanyeol had given her when they were smaller. " I'm leaving." Donghae was surprise to say the least. This girl had some guts, she was literally crying a few minutes ago and now she was acting like she had control over the whole situation. The night had taken an unexpected turn of events and he was loving it. "Sandy, eh?" Donghae said with a smile on his lips. That wasn't a common name, it shouldn't be too hard to find her.

Chanyeol was sitting in the living room waiting for Dara. After calming down he had thought of the best way to deal with this situation. He didn't want things to get messy at school, it was already hard enough to deal as it was plus if he wanted his plan to work he needed to create some distance with her. When she got home the first thing that he said was "Let's pretend we don't know each others at school." Dara was already in a pretty bad mood and all of this had happened because of Chanyeol running away so she said without any feelings "sure". When she got into her room, she felt like crying. She was a little hurt about what he had just asked her o do but she was going to do it. She definitively didn't want to attract anymore attention, he face was already going to give her enough trouble. 

The following day both of them left at different times in order to avoid being seeing together. What no one was expecting was for Chanyeol's mom to personally request the principal to put Dara in the same classroom as her son. So when she can in with the professor, Donghae had a sneer on his face while Chanyeol looked like he was going to his pants. Donghae was more than pleased with how things were turning out. He had spent the whole weekend trying to figure out who the mysteious girl was and no matter how hard he tried he just couldn't find anything about her, for a moment he even thought that perhaps he had just made her up. They were all really tired and drunk when they had encountered after all. But now just like if they were fated to meet, she just randomly showed up in his classroom.