Six

Loving you... Until everything else has become a convoluted state.

"Hello kids, today we are all welcoming a new student so please listen quietly while she quickly presents herself." 

Was the teacher for real? Couldn't he just assign her a desk and get this over with? Ugh, what was she even suppose to say? "... Hello, my name is Sandara Park and I'm 17. Nice to meet you all ! *Smile* "  Ok that should be good enough, not flashy enough to get anyone talking.

" That was pretty short but that's alright. Well you can sit next to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk please raise your hand." 

When Dara realized just who that Eunhyuk guy was she almost screamed. You had to be kidding. him, him, HIM. Of all people the creeped had to be in HER CLASS! Looking around she realized that Chanyeol, creeper guy and super arrogant and cocky guy were also there Lord, had she commited a crime in her past life or what. How in the world... How could such a coincidence even occur? 

Donghae had a smirk on his face. "Sandara Park?" no wonder he couldn't find her. The nerve she had to give him a false name. He was about to burst put laughing about just how ridiculous this situation was. Out of all the seats available she had to sit next ti Eunhyuk, really the girl had the worse luck. But being the perfect gentleman he was, Donghae raised his hand and said " Teacher, can Dara sit next to me? She's a very close friend of mine and I feel like I could help her become more confortable to this new environment." As soon as those words left his mouth all the attention was on him and the classroom broke in noise. 

"He calls her Dara?"      "What???"      "Who is she?"                "Just how close are they?"     "How do yhey even know each others?"   "Are they dating?"        "Who is that super pretty girl and how does she know Donghae?"

Dara was ENRAGE THIS GUY WAS INSANE. She knew right away that they would never be able to get along he was completely crazy, a psychopath. Now everyone was looking at her, she would attract even more attention if she denied not knowing the dude. What was his name even? Hae something?

"Sandara is that okay with you? Would you rather sit next to him?" At that moment she maded up her mind, if he wanted to play like that she was going to play along. She wasn't going to let him have the pleasure of controling this little game.

"Yes, I would loooove to sit next to Hae." She said that with such a bright smile that everyone was taken aback.

"They HAVE to be dating! or else why would she address him in such a personal way?"     "Nooooo! oppa please tell me she isn't your girlfriend!!!"   "whaaaaat?"    " not Donghae-oppa noooo"

She went up to him, made eye conctact and sat down. Donghae was ecstatic, This girl was amazing! Not only had she played along, but she had turned the tables.

At the other end of the classroom was a very mad Chanyeol. What the had he just witness? Dara literally came back less than a week ago and now she was talking and SITTING next to Donghae? And who the did he think he was to be caliing her Dara? He saw the slight twitch Dara's face made when he called her Dara. Was he blackmailing her? He knew the real him so that was definitively a possibility. He knew she was going to attract attention but he didn't know it was going to be so fast and that Donghae was going to be the one.