4

Loving you... Until everything else has become a convoluted state.

Coming back after 9 years was nerve wracking. She was back for good and she wasn't sure if she would be able to adapt or not. Did she want to attract attention or not? Should she wear her glasses and not care about her appearance or should she wear contacts and look decent? Either way she’d probably be bully or something. One thing she learned was that people, girls in general, hated when a new girl made an appearance and gained the attention of others. But thinking about it she rather have at least the boys on her side instead of no one. Talking to Chanyeol's mom made her even more nervous. According to her mom Chanyeol wasn't an awkward child anymore. He was one of the smartest kids at school and he was really popular. Well she was happy for him, really. But being around him would probably just bring her more unwanted attention. She just wanted to live a quite life, after all the drama she just escaped. That’s when the door opened and she just knew it was him. She slowly turned around and tried her best to call him out without her voice breaking down. "Chanyeol " it came more like a whisper than anything else. When they locked eyes Chanyeol just turned and ran away. Dara would be lying if she said she wasn't expecting that kind of reaction. He probably felt betrayed, they were close in the past and she left without saying anything to him. She hadn't contact him at all after all those years either. "Oh I think he was surprise, don't take it to heart Dara. He will comeback when he calms down" Chanyeol's mom was rather calm about the whole turn of events. She wasn't sure wether that was a good sign or not. "I'll go after him. I need some fresh air anyways." She decided to go which was obviously not a good idea. Things had change in 9 years, she wasn't sure where she was going and it was getting dark. People were drunk in the streets and she was suddenly feeling chilly. Should she just turn around and go back home? She wasn't sure, she felt like she needed to have a private talk with him. He deserved some explanations and they would have zero privacy back at his house. That's when she bumped into a group of drunk people. Great, that's all she needed. "Sorry" she knew that wasn't going to do it, the way they were looking at her made her sick. She was ready to run when someone grabbed her hand. "What do you mean sorry. That hurt. You're really cute, I'll let you go if you promise to do whatever I tell you to do". At this point she was panicking, what could she do against 5 guys? There was no way she could get out and she wasn't about to let herself get ually abuse or something. She tried to scream but her voice wouldn't come out, and none of the people around her wanted to step in. Bunch of cowards. Tears were coming and her vision was getting blurry. Damn damn damn.