One Sunny 'Hot' Morning

Code Name T.R.U.T.H.

Narrator’s P.O.V

A glimpse of light suddenly passed your eyes as you were trying to open them. You yawned a little and open your eyes only to see your ‘second’ nicely tidied bedroom around you. The walls that you painted blue, your favorite color, gave you a calm feeling in this sunny morning. Well, you painted it with U-KISS’s permission for sure. The sound of the wind blowing slowly into the room added the calm feeling into your heart that hasn’t been used in a long time since you started killing people, although your skin felt the cold and warm air at the same time.  The bed is as comfy as the one in your dorm with BTOB and the fabric is soft.

‘Why don’t I take a shower first?’ you thought as you tried to walk into the bathroom, bringing your utilities with you. At that time, you saw this shiny metal railing installed on the wall. There’s a yellow post-it attached to it.

I’ve installed this railing for you in case you want to go somewhere and we’re not around,’ the post-it said. You see the writer’s name on it as you smiled. ‘The fixer knows everything, I guess.’ You used that railing to walk to the bathroom and it worked. While you were taking a shower, there were a lot of other sounds and voices from outside your room but you shrugged it off for a while. Few minutes later, you had already dressed and you were drying your wet hair with a towel while sitting on the bed when a knock was heard from the door.

 “Come in,” you said as the door opened, revealing Kevin who are drenching in sweat that you guessed it from his jog earlier, bringing your biscuits and your yogurt inside, and also a white towel. “Here’s your order, miss,” he said while he put my snacks on the vanity as you chuckled.

“Thanks, Kevin,” you said with a smile as he smiled back. “By the way, can I ask you some favor?” Kevin asked hesitantly as you nodded.

“A favor to borrow the bathroom for a while since the other members took the other two?” you asked as he jaw dropped.

“How… how can you know? You were taking a bath at that time…” Kevin asked.

“How can you know that I was taking a bath at that time?” you asked him back. Because of that, there’s an argue fight between you and Kevin about who answering first until someone knock the door.

“Kevin hyung, ___ ___, can you please knock the argue off and decide who’s answering first in peace? I’m making a remix right now,” a voice was heard from the door and we knew it was Dong Ho speaking as we calmed ourselves down.

“Oldest first,” you said as Kevin sighed. “I heard the water pouring when I was in the kitchen and since the two bathrooms haven’t been accompanied for a while, I knew it was you. What about yours?”

“Well, because when you say you want to take a bath – yes, your voice is that loud – I heard someone, maybe more than one, running and then the other said that you need to wait until the two running persons done. Plus… you bring your towel with you,” you answered.

“Oh yeah,” Kevin said as he looked at the towel that he brought. “Wow… you have quite a good hearing,” he gave you a compliment as you smiled. “Yours too,” you said to him as he smiled then rubbed his back neck and looked down. “Well, I guess I should take a shower now,” Kevin broke the silence as he brought his towel and himself to the bathroom, “By the way, I just realized that there are railings here too.” Your face lit up as you looked at the already-closed bathroom door.

“There are railings too outside?” you asked happily. “Yap,” Kevin responded as you giddied happily.

“I’m waiting for you outside, okay? I’m so hungry,” you said as you grabbed the nearest railing to your bed.

“Be careful ___ ___, it can be fragile…” Kevin responded in a teasing tone, making your ‘happy mood’ suddenly fade away. You waited until Kevin turned the water on before you said the next word. “Kevin… you such a….”

“What?”

“Never mind,” you sighed. ‘You can’t really defeat this guy who always teasing you since a week ago and he really have a good hearing,’ you thought as you walked yourself to the door of your room. Wobbly steps still there but as you walked further, you got used to the movements your feet made. As you arrived at the front of your bathroom, Kevin suddenly said.

“You can wait for me, though… if you’re scared.” A flashback of ‘unwanted memory’ came into your head as you blushed, and also by the fact he brought his towel ONLY inside the bathroom.

“No way, Kevin. You almost killed me last time,” you said as you blushed more, mesmerizing that memory once again.

Flashback…

Few days ago…

Your P.O.V.

I woke up seeing a glimpse of light as I struggled to get up. My feet haven’t recovered fully so there were aches everywhere. Thinking that I wanted to go to the bathroom, I put my legs to the bedside, looked at the bathroom door and I saw it closed. Not just closed, but I heard water pouring from inside.

‘Who’s in there?’ I asked myself, and like on cue, the water sound just stopped and few seconds later I saw the door opened, revealing a gorgeous tall brown-haired angel wiping the water of his gorgeous body and … he is just in a towel.

Is that... Kevin?” I asked myself silently but unfortunately, he heard what I said as he looked at me, all frozen like a statue and blushing heavily.

“Sorry, I don’t know if you have woke up,” Kevin said as he came closer to me, as I blushed more, especially with my eyes sticking to the water trickling down his well-defined abs.

“Don’t,” I said as I made a stop sign with my hand and looked away from him. “Don’t… g-get closer,” I got stumbled at the last word as I hold myself not too look at his body, making me blushed furiously. Apparently, he made it as a chance as he came closer to me until my stop sign hand touched his abs, making me flinch.

He let my hand roaming his abs for a while, moving my fingers to touch every inch of it. Then he leaned forward to my ear, still in that position, said, “Like what you touched?” I glanced up to his face as I saw him. He simply smirked at me, that cute yet y little devilish angel – or you can say, angelic devil.  I realized what I’ve done and blushed hard.

“Stop it,” I said as I pushed him aside, making him stumbled few steps back. He still smirked, and I still blushed furiously.

“You naughty girl,” he said in a y whisper. He was about to make his next move when I immediately called Soo Hyun for help, and so, that was one of the moments that I would want to forget.

Unfortunately…  I can’t.

Flashback End.

“Is it ‘no way’ or ‘yes way’, Lee ___ ___?” Kevin asked with a sing-song voice as you came back to the reality when you still standing in front of the bathroom and Kevin almost finished his bath, making you blushed again..

“Ah… I’m going out,” you yelled in frustration as you tried your best to get out of your very own room before that angelic devil did his next move to you.


Kevin’s P.O.V.

“Ah… I’m going out,” ___ ___ yelled in frustration as I heard her walked outside the room as I chuckled under the pouring water. I remembered the ‘incident’ few days ago as I chuckled some more, blushing a little at the same time.

‘Guess it’s good to once in a while,’ I smiled cheekily as I let the water pouring over my body once again, finishing my morning bath.


Your P.O.V.

“Hhh… that Kevin guy…” I sighed quietly as I got out of my room, heading to the living room just for being seen by Soo Hyun and AJ who were sitting there, plus to be honest; I still had the pink tints on my cheeks.

“Whoa ___ ___, you’re okay? Are you sick?” AJ stood from his chair seeing my condition as Soo Hyun guided me to the center of the room and sat me on the chair beside him. He checked my temperature and AJ kept asking what is wrong with me. Then Soo Hyun told AJ to sit down as he sat on his chair as well.

“Is it Kevin again?” Soo Hyun asked fatherly-like as I nodded. “That guy… first time he sees a girl, in one week he turns into a teasing machine,” Soo Hyun sighed as AJ and I giggled.

“What’s happen between them?” AJ asked since he wasn’t there when it happened. “It’s a long story. Right now, I have some problem to solve,” Soo Hyun said as he stomped to my room like an angry father wanted to scold his daughter’s boyfriend as AJ and I saw him leave.

“By the way, AJ oppa?” I said as AJ looked at me, “Thanks for installing the railings. I like it”

“You’re welcome, ___ ___,’ AJ said as he smiled. Then both of you ate your breakfast and talked about random things – except your incident with Kevin – to spend the quality morning.

Guys, I'm so sorry for the not-frequent update T.T Even if I've finished my finals, school still give me lots of assignments *sigh* Btw, I want to ask you, should this chap be rated? Answer it through comment below.

Now for the whole recap. ___ ___ already know the whole U-KISS now, and she already know that 'Dark Angel' is aftering her. Plus, her gunshot wound will healed in one or two months. What will happen to her next? Especially when 'teasing Kevin' is around?

 

I want to say thank you to everyone who have waited for this chap and so on. For this day, I want to introduce you to...

define

leogirl3

writerFairy

theeiphyu97

Annyeonghaseyo ^^. Thanks for subscribing.

Don't forget to comment, subscribe, and upvote, but mostly, enjoy!! (^_^)/ Bai~~

p.s. I'm typing this at school (not in a break time)