Dark Angel?!

Code Name T.R.U.T.H.

Your POV

The phone just slipped through my hand, hitting the mattress, as my mind recorded what Sung Jae had just said.

‘___ ___, there’s someone aftering you.’

‘Someone was assigned to kill you.’

‘…someone with a code name… Dark Angel.’

‘Is it true? Someone who is this Dark Angel wants to kill me?’ I thought as I stared at a blank space beneath. ‘If Sung Jae warns me like this, Dark Angel must be an agent like me, a very skillful one.’ I imagined all the scenarios that led me to my death as I shivered in fear, didn’t realize that my body was also trembling as well.

“___ ___, are you okay? Can you hear me, __ __?” I heard a worried voice said and felt that my body is shaken by someone on my right, making my train of thoughts vanished. I turned my head to see Kevin’s face that filled not just with worry, but also concern and fright.

“I’m okay oppa,” I said calmly as I grabbed the phone and put it on my ear again. “… and maybe you can get out of the room. I never thought that my brother gonna talk about something serious,” I said to Kevin as he walked out of the room. Once he closed the door, I continued my conversation in whisper.

“Jae, you’re still there?” I asked on the phone as I heard a ‘yes’ respond from my partner.

“What should I do? I’m not cured enough.”

“Please just stay there as we track this Dark Angel guy… or girl. If we get some information, we will contact you ASAP. Meanwhile, you stay there and don’t think about this,” Sung Jae said.

“But how could I not think about this? It’s my life on the target,” I sighed. I heard the phone being passed afterwards and heard Eun Kwang oppa’s voice.

“___ ___, we will do anything to save you, okay? We gonna track this person no matter what and I want you to stay calm. Those guys who save your life… I guess we can trust them for a while. Just don’t give a lot of emotions and info to them,” he advised me like a father as I nodded on the other side.

“Okay, I’m gonna stay calm.”

“That’s our ___ ___,” Eun Kwang oppa said as I smiled on the other side and the conversation is over. After few minutes passed, Soo Hyun knocked the door and I let him in, along with the other members.

“___ ___, is there something wrong? Seeing Kevin walked out of your room in a worried face makes us worry as well,” the leader said as I shook my head.

“Not something major. Just some shocking information, that’s all. I used to that,” I said with a smile hope to calm those seven boys’ nerves down. They exhaled quietly – but I still can hear it – and took a seat around the bed.

“Kevin…” AJ said as Kevin looked at him. “Why are you always sitting on ___ ___’s right?” he asked as we looked at Kevin. He’s right, all this time since I came, Kevin always sat there.

“I’m comfortable here…” Kevin reasoned as AJ twitched one of his eyebrows.

“Come on… you want to sit near ___ ___, right? Don’t lie to me…” AJ said with a sing-song voice as Kevin blushed like a red tomato, making my cheeks feel tingles all over it. “And the injuries should be half recovered now, which is kinda weird. Normal people don’t recover that fast.”

“Probably she has a better immune system than normal people have,” Soo Hyun gave his hypothesis as AJ agreed.

“What’s immune system?” Dong Ho asked as the others facepalmed. AJ explained it to him as Dong Ho only nodded to everything AJ said.

“Hyung, can she walk now?” Hoon asked after AJ done ‘teaching’. “Well, Soo Hyun and Kevin help her walk to the living room, but I saw her legs start rehabilitate themselves, so if we help her, she will walk in… one or two months,” AJ stated as Hoon got an idea, a brilliant one I presumed.

“Why don’t we start helping her from tomorrow?”

“That fast? She just arrived yesterday…” Kiseop exclaimed as the others quirked their eyebrows.

“It’s already two weeks, Seoppie,” the other members said in unison as Kiseop stunned for a while. Then he realized and told AJ to respond.

“Aish, this selca maniac…. By the way Hoon, I also think it’s too fast; but if you start next week, it will be no problem,” AJ said as I smiled. ‘Few months later I can walk.’

“So that means we will start helping ___ ___ at… next week?” Eli said as he looked at Soo Hyun for respond and the leader nodded.

“But you guys have gone for work since a week ago. How could all of you help me?” I asked.

“Let’s take turns. Oldest to youngest?” Soo Hyun suggested, earning two unison ‘NO’ yells from the two youngest, Kevin and Dong Ho.

“We don’t want to be in the last,” both of them said as they did their best aegyo, hoping that Soo Hyun will change his mind.

“It will be better if ___ ___ is choosing,” Kiseop said as AJ agreed. So by that statement both oldest and youngest group trying to make me choose them.

“Any choice?” or I will do the usual ‘Eenie Meeny Miny Moe’ for you…” AJ asked because either side that I chose, AJ got the same order.

“Hmm…” I thought as I saw 6 guys pleading me to choose their side. “…youngest?” I said as Hoon, Kevin, and Dong Ho cheered happily like they had won a soccer game while the oldest group sighed in defeat.

“Finally, I’ll be the one who accompany ___ ___ first,” Kevin yelled happily.

“Hyung…” Dong Ho grunted as Kevin realized that the magnae is still with them. “You really wanna get rid of me, do you?”

“I mean… the second. Yeah, the second,” Kevin stuttered as Dong Ho looked away from him, crossing his arm in instance.

“Dong Ho-ya,” I’m so sorry,” Kevin pleaded. “I’ll buy you any snack that you like.”

“Anything?” His eyes lit up after Kevin said that. “Yeah, anything.”

“Okay, buy me Choco Pie, Poperro,…” Dong Ho immediately mentioned all the snacks that he wants until Kevin have to open his phone memo to list them all. In a matter of seconds, the others did the same as Dong Ho, making me chuckled.

“Hey, I just do this for Dong Ho only,” Kevin whined. “Anyway ___ ___, what do you want?” He asked as he looked at me.

“You have just said that it’s only for Dong Ho…” the other members said in a matter-of-fact tone as Kevin blinked innocently.

“___ ___ is a guest. She’s an exception. Not to mention that she’s injured,” Kevin justified as he looked at me again, waiting for my answer.

“Probably biscuits and yogurt will be fine,” I said as I flashed a smile. Kevin typed it in his memo as I heard Eli whispered to AJ that Kevin actually wanted to say that I’m special. I immediately blushed hearing it.

“Okay, I’ll buy it tomorrow as I jogged in the morning. Is that okay with both of you?” Kevin asked as Dong Ho and I nodded. And by that, everyone went back to their rooms and all of us went to sleep since it was already 11 p.m.

 


 

The next day…

Narrator’s POV

“Soo Hyun, we’re going,” Kevin said as he and Eli went out for a jog while Soo Hyun was watching the morning broadcast. The others still asleep, include ___ ___ because all of them talked until almost midnight the previous day.

“Yo Kevin,” Eli called when they walked to the elevator nearby. “Yeah?” Kevin replied.

“You really have a lot of money for Dong Ho’s enormous snacks?”

“Well, I talked to him last night and he agreed to minimize his request, but to be honest, it’s still enormous,” Kevin stated as Eli made an ‘o’ shape with his mouth. Then the elevator opened and they walked in.


“Kevin, are you done yet?” Eli asked when they arrived at the nearest mini market from their apartment. “Nope, still missing a few snacks: Dong Ho’s Poperro and ___ ___’s request.” Eli looked around then he found the poperro he was looking for.

“Here Kev,” he said as he put the poperro into Kevin’s cart full of snacks.

“Thanks, hyung,” Kevin said as he smiled to Eli. “By the way, I need to get going now. My shift will start in an hour and a half and I still stink right here.”

“Okay, but pay for your own Red Bull. I won’t pay it for you,” Kevin said as he pointed at a dozen of Red Bull in his cart. “Kevin, you’re mean,” Eli scolded but he took his Red Bull anyway. “I need to go now,” and by that, Eli sprinted to the cashier, almost hit a man near him.

‘That pigeon and his Red Bull… definitely can’t be separated,’ Kevin thought as he found a pack of chocolate biscuits that ___ ___ maybe like. Then he giddied happily to the frozen yogurt section

“Which one will she like?” Kevin hummed as he saw lots of assorted-flavored yogurts standing in front of him. “Maybe this one,” Kevin took a bottle of strawberry yogurt as he thought, and then he put it back in place. He did it to the other bottle until he grabbed the same bottle whose flavor is the same as what he took the first time and put it in his cart.

Kevin then went to the cashier to pay all of his, actually Dong Ho’s and ___ ___’s , snacks. “The total is 4831 Won, Sir,” the lady behind the cash register said as Kevin pulled out some cash from his wallet and paid.

“I shouldn’t let Eli go home first… Darn, it’s so heavy,” he mumbled on his way to the apartment when his phone suddenly rang.

“Now what?”  Kevin grunted but after he saw the name of the caller, he stopped grunting as he picked up his phone. “Yoboseyo. … Really? … Ah, arraseo …” he said then the phone was disconnected by the caller. Kevin stunned for a moment with a little smile upon his face then he jogged back to the dorm, didn’t want ___ ___’s yogurt to unfreeze.

 

Finally, I've updated again (woot woot~~). FYI, I haven't typed the 8th chap yet T.T so I guess I gonna do it ASAP. And... OMG, I really miss you guys~~

Wait... I almost forgot something. I have a graphic shop called 'ALter-Life Graphic Shop' and I hope if some of you need help with your story covers, background, or profile picture, please request here. there's four designers (including me) so you can pick which designer you prefer. #lameadvertise #pleasevisitus

>> Visit 'Alter-Life Graphic Shop' HERE<<

And lastly... Comment, Subscribe, and Upvote, but mostly Enjoy!! Bai~~~ (^_^)/

TheNerd : What can I do at this point? And already updated ;D