Living A 'Normal' Life

Code Name T.R.U.T.H.

Kevin’s P.O.V.

2 weeks later…

“Finally we’re home…” Dong Ho yelled as all of us went in to our dorm as I heard a girl greeted us from inside. Our job has started so we start working from morning until the evening so we still can go home for dinner. Wait… speaking of dinner… is that ___ ___’s voice and is this smell means… food?

“Ah… the training is tough today,” Kiseop said as he and AJ plopped on the couch, while Dong Ho took the wide cold floor to drop his body. I went to the kitchen, noticing ___ ___ still cooking while sitting on a tall stool we’ve prepared few days ago, along with Soo Hyun. Hoon and Eli were there too, taking a bottle of water for Hoon and as usual… Red Bull for our pigeon.

“Whoa… I don’t know you can cook,” Hoon exclaimed in surprise as ___ ___ chuckled in place while continuing her cooking.

“Yes, I can,” she said with a sing-song voice, which is one of the voices that I like right then.

“Anyway, how’s your injury?” The question just popped out from my head as I walked near her, trying to examine her wounds.

“It’s getting better. Thank you,” she said as she smiled at me, plating the cooking at the same time. “If you guys weren’t there, I would be dead by now,” she said again as she was struggling to grab the furthest plate. I immediately grabbed it for her in a swift move that I even don’t know that I can do.

“Thanks,” she said as she wanted to plate, but Soo Hyun helped her to do so by doing it himself. To make myself useful, I placed all the spoons, forks, and plates into place while Soo Hyun put ___ ___’s cooking into place.

“Hey, anyone see my Red Bull anywhere?” Eli asked as he anxiously searched the fridge for minutes after Hoon had taken his water bottle.

“Um… you have drunk the last can this morning, right Hyung?” Dong Ho chirped as Eli slammed the fridge door, causing a loud noise was heard throughout the dorm and… making the fridge door misplaced, the third time of the week because of the same reason.

“AJ…” Everyone called the ‘professional’ repairer of the group as AJ walked lazily to the kitchen. Seeing the damage that Eli made, AJ face-palmed himself.

“ Kim Kyoung Jae, I have fixed it like… three days ago,” he groaned as Eli hung his head low. “Come on, help me fix it this time, Eli,” AJ finally said as Eli immediately helped AJ in the repairing business.

“Anyway, do you want to eat first before you fix the fridge?” ___ ___ asked them as they nodded. “DINNERS READY~~~” ___ ___ yelled as the other members in the living room ran to the dining room like little kids who are very… very hungry. All of them sat on their chairs as Soo Hyun and I helped ___ ___ to walk to her chair since she can’t walk well because of the injury.

“Let’s eat,” Soo Hyun said after we’ve prayed and all of us ate happily.


Your P.O.V.

“Thank you, ___ ___,” the members said as I smiled. Living with them was almost like having a normal life: eating together, laughing together, plus there's no such thing as 'the company' who will interrupt that precious moments. I fell like I'm a normal girl again, although I haven't felt what it's like.

“You’re welcome. Do you like it?” I asked as all of them gave me thumbs ups.

“Can you cook again for tomorrow? This is the first time we eat your cooking…” Dong ho asked as I looked at my condition. My left leg and stomach still aching whenever I walk or do something too quickly. Kevin seemed to know what I was thinking so he said.

“Maybe next time, but I’ll join you. Kiseoppie, wanna join?” Kiseop nodded making myself lifted up with joy. ‘I love spending time with them’ I thought as I smiled.

As Kiseop washed the plates since today is his day,  AJ and Eli were fixing the fridge, Hoon and Dong Ho used both bathrooms, that leaves me, Kevin and Soo Hyun lounging on the couch, turning channels. As Kevin pressed some buttons, I saw this one channel which was interesting so I told him to go back to that channel.

‘Breaking News… the suspect of the murder happen two weeks ago, Miss Kang Yu Ra, has been arrested due to the fact that the police have found that all the evidence left on the scene lead to her. But the problem now is on Ms. Kang’s statement that she has been tricked. “They’ve tricked me,” that what she has said. I she really has been tricked by someone or a company or it is just a strategy for her to get out from the punishment?’

“Okay, this is an interesting case….” Soo Hyun muttered as all three of us watched the LIVE broadcast of Ms. Kang being arrested. I tried not to grin in front of these two boys or think about it because I had heard that one of them have created this kind of mind-reading thing - just my gut, but I don't know for sure.

After the broadcast finished and Hoon already at the clean state, Soo Hyun immediately ran to the bathroom, bringing the clothes and towel that once in his hands to prevent the others to steal his place in the bathroom. Since there’s no good channels after that, Kevin turned the TV off and guided me to my room and sat me on the bed.

“I was curious… how could you walked from this room to the kitchen and cook? We haven’t finished our work at that time,” Kevin asked as I looked at his eyes that filled with curiosity.

“Hmm... holding onto the wall and walk?” I said in a-matter–of-fact tone as he jaw dropped. ‘I love teasing this guy, his shocked face is so cute yet priceless.’

“I’m just kidding, Kevin,” I said as he exhaled. “Kiseop help me walk to the kitchen and grabbed the ingredients for me since he was there waiting for you guys to call,” I explained as Kevin’s mouth formed an ‘O’ shape.

“___ ___...” Dong Ho literally shouted my name making both of us flinched as he opened the door. “There’s a call for you. From your brother,” he said as he gave me the phone.

“Thank you,” I mouthed to Dong Ho as he left. “Should I…” Kevin asked as I shook my head. ‘Probably my brothers want to say hi.  There’s no need for Kevin to get out of the room,’ I thought as I picked up the call.

“Which oppas is it?’ I asked through the phone.

“Your partner truly,” a guy whose voice I knew said with a prince-like tone. ‘He’s definitely Sung Jae.’

“Why do you call, oppa?” I asked him but then I heard murmurs behind the phone indicating that the other members hearing as well, and that murmurs usually don’t mean a good thing.

“Um… ___ ___, there’s something we have to tell you. There’s someone chasing you,” Sung Jae said with a serious tone, making me confused.

“What do you mean?”

“___ ___, are you ok?” Kevin whispered when he saw the change of my facial expressions as I nodded in place.

“Someone was assigned to kill you,” Sung Jae whispered through the phone since he heard Kevin’s voice earlier. ‘There’s someone who was assigned to kill me?’

“Really? Who is it?” I asked as a glimpse of fear that I never had before building inside my heart. The seconds waiting for a name which is going to be said at that time was indescribable. Fear everywhere, the sudden silence, and by the fact that the clock is still ticking was driving me crazy. Sung Jae exhaled  then he said...

“It’s someone with a codename… Dark Angel."

OMG!!! I haven't posted for how long?! I'm so sorry.... T.T. There's a lot of things going on and the fact that I starting to get a hell lot of homeworks, tests, and my graphic shop opening literally - almost - making me crazy. But glad I can post this chap ^^.

Now I want to introduce you guys to....

KevinWoolover1998

Annyeonghaseyo ^^ (bow)

And lastly, Comment, Subscribe, Upvote, and most of all... Enjoy!!! Thanks, bye (^_^)/

p.s. I will try to post the next chap like around this Friday (I hope I can make it) but if I can't, I'll post it next week. Deadline is next week, copy? (If you have my contact besides AFF (I know some who have '_^) please remind me...)

Comment answer:

TheNerd: Well you have to guess it to know it, right *smirks* ? Bye~~ *leaving fairy dusts behind, LOL*