Not This Dream Again...

Code Name T.R.U.T.H.

___ ___’s POV

I woke up in a black space, just like the other dreams I’ve experienced. Just like the previous dreams, I always thought that I’m here to find my brother. ‘I have to find him today.’

“Oppa, where are you?” I yelled as I walked in the empty space, waiting for answer.

“Oppa…”

“___ ___, are you there?” I heard a boy called my name as I looked at a figure in front of me. My worried face suddenly turned into a smile.

“Oppa…” I said happily as I ran to his direction. He knelt down, opened his arms to hug me. I almost see my beloved brother’s face when…

“Oppa, what’s going on? Help me!” I muffled as someone took me away from my brother and pressed a cloth to my mouth, preventing me from yelling and making me unconscious.

“___ ___...AKH!” He ran to help but another guy did the same to him as we are being separated.

‘It can’t be happen again, not again I almost make it… I almost see his face, but why…’ I thought as I lost consciousness. ’Please open up, eyes… please…’

“OPPA!” I opened my eyes as I abruptly sat still; making Il Hoon oppa flinched of my sudden movement and yell.

“What happen, ___ ___? Having the same dream again?” He asked carefully as I nodded weakly. Ever since I’d entered the company, that dream always haunted me. In that dream, it felt like I have a lost brother, but I don’t remember him, at all. ‘Maybe because of the accident I don’t remember.’

“Anyway, where’s Peniel and Min Hyuk oppa?” I asked as I looked around. There’s no one in the living room except us two.

“Oh, they went to the headquarter because they have to finish the latest invention,” Il Hoon answered, leaving my mouth opened with an ‘o’ shape.

“Shut your mouth before a fly went in,” Il Hoon immediately said as I quickly closed my mouth, making him laughed at my reaction.

“If you did that once again, I swear I will definitely kick your at training,” I threatened him as he lifted both of his hands as a sign of surrender. “Has Sung Jae oppa already awaken?”

“Yes, I am,” The person who I’ve mentioned earlier popped out from the kitchen, carrying two glass of hot chocolate and giving one to me.

“Thanks,” I said with a smile as he responded with a smile too.

“Hey Sung Jae, nothing for me?” Il Hoon asked as Sung Jae looked at him with a ‘You didn’t ask’ look.

“Awh, what a sweet couple. Poor Il Hoon…” a teasing voice took our attention as we looked at the source.

“Chang Sub hyung… Hyun Sik hyung… what are you doing, peeking from the door like a creep like that?” I asked rhetorically as I lowered my voice like a guy making both of the ‘mood breakers’ dragged themselves to the living room as I drank my chocolate.

“ ___ ___... don’t be mad as these two oppas,” Chang Sub pleaded,

“Fine, just sit down,” I sighed in defeat as both dorks sitting on the space available.

“Anyway, how’s your case…” Before Sung Jae finished his question to Hyun Sik, his phone rang, marking that our boss needs us in the headquarter.

“___ ___, we have to go. They assigned us for another mission,” he said after he’d taken the phone call. Sung Jae took both of the empty glass to the sink as I stretched my stiff muscles.

“We just have a break time…” I whined as I went in to my room for a change of clothes.

“That’s what you get if you become one of the best in there…” Hyun Sik yelled from the living room making the others there chuckled. ‘Those guys…’ I sighed as I continued with my wardrobe choosing.


Around 15 minutes later, at the headquarter parking lot…

Narrator’s POV

“Don’t forget your ID, Sapphire,” Citron reminded as he gave Sapphire her ID, “Don’t want him to be mad at you again.”

“Sure do,” she said happily as she wore her ID. “Let’s go,” Sapphire said as they walked to the lobby, actually Citron is walking while Sapphire is skipping. Without their notice, although the security around the building is very advanced, there’s an intruder inside looking at their movements. As the intruder saw both of them were out of sight, he (A/N: let’s assume that it’s he) went out of CUBE Headquarter, yet without being discovered by the security system.

“Finally…” he exhaled as he contacted someone from his phone, who has a caller ID ‘Leader hyung’.

“Hyung…” he said as the other person picked up the phone line.

“Why do you call?” the person on the other side said with a stern tone making him flinched.

“Serious hyung, it’s me…” he whined as the so-called ‘Leader’ sighed.

“I know, Dark Angel, it’s you. Any good news?” he asked.

“Better that good. You did remember the mission that assigned for me, right?” the person who actually Dark Angel asked.

“Oh that one… the one who the target is a serial killer?”

“Yes, that one.”

“What’s up with that?”

“Although I’m not sure… I’ve found her.


Meanwhile…

“Afternoon, Sapphire and Citron,” the staff greeted one of the best group in their company as both of the mentioned bowed their heads to them. When they arrived at their mission room, they scanned their ID cards making the door unlock itself to them. As they went in the door behind them automatically closed then a machine in there gave them a confidential file of their next mission.

“So… we have to kill this man in his conference?” Sapphire asked as Citron nodded.

“I think so,” he said. “We kinda need Mr. Police’s help for this. That conference must be full of security guards plus the media.”

“No need. Just make me as his secretary. I’ll handle the rest,” Sapphire said as a smirk formed on her face. Seeing that, Citron knew that Sapphire ‘dark side’ switch had already and knew what she’s thinking.

“I get it. That means we have to go to the lab first."

Finally , update time ^^. Sorry it took me so long since I have a lot of exams and I wrote this chapter in my agenda so... don't kill meh T-T !!!

Now for the recap (waiting my whole life for this -not actually my whole life hehe...)

Sapphire a.k.a. Lee ___ ___ have accepted her next mission. Will she finished it? And who is this 'Dark Angel' and why he's targeting ___ ___? Stay tuned guys ^o^.

Now I want to say thank you to

cynkpop

for subscribing to my story.

Yap, that's it. Don't forget to enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote ^^.

Comment answer:

TheNerd : Haha, thanks. You know where I get it, keke... LOL. And... hmm, when  is it? Just wait and see... ;D (teasing payback haha...). Thanks, and thanks for supporting me :D

Reene777 : Thank you ^^