Another Bloody Day In Seoul...

Code Name T.R.U.T.H.

 

“No, please… I beg of you… I will return all of the corrupted money back. Just please… spare my life…” a guy in suit said in desperation as he pinned himself to the wall. He’s not talking to the police, not also talking to his boss. He’s actually talking to a 160 meter tall girl with a sapphire blue necklace shining from her neck, holding a hand gun with its muzzle pressed on his temple. She pressed the gun even harder to his temple making him begged louder.

“Please … Forgive me….I will return it, I promise you…. I’ll return all of it; I won’t take even one percent….. Just spare my life….. Please….”

“Sorry, Sir. I’m just doing my job.” And with that, a sound of gunshot filled the room of the empty office.


The next morning, 07.30 a.m.…

‘Breaking news, a manager of *** Inc., Mr. Choi HwaJin, was found dead in his office. Police estimated he had been dead a few hours ago. Based on the evidence found, it has been stated that the assassin, Sapphire, is involved in this case ...’

“Why she always left a little sapphire in the scene?” Il Hoon groaned as he pressed the ‘off’ button on the remote.

“It’s her signature if she kills as herself. Leave it,” Eun Kwang said as he walked in the living room, eating his breakfast.

“Anyway, ___ ___ and Sung Jae should be home right now…” Peniel added when they heard a creak of the door. They were about to grab the nearest thing to protect them when…

“We’re back~,” Lee ___ ___ chimed with her usual sing-song voice as she and Sung Jae went in the apartment where they lived together. The three dorks just released their already held breath as the newcomers put off their shoes and carried their loads inside.

“Why you guys sighing, hyungs? There’s no way that we will be serial killers who want to kill you guys…” Sung Jae said with a cheeky smile on his face.

“Ah, you such a… anyway, have you guys shopped?” Il Hoon asked.

“Always…” Both of them said in unison as they tidied their groceries.

“What up with the noise?” Min Hyuk yawned as he went out from his room.

“Just wake up, hyung? Where are Chang Sub and Hyun Sik?” Peniel asked as Min Hyuk plopped between Il Hoon and Peniel on the couch.

“Still in their dreamland. They got a rough night yesterday,” Min Hyuk mumbled as he went to sleep again.

“Aish hyung, why you have to take my precious space?” Il Hoon scoffed as he moved to the double sofa nearby.

“Anyway ___ ___, how was last night?” Eun Kwang asked as Sung Jae and ____ ____ joined the other members in the living room. ___ ___ took her seat beside Il Hoon before she answered.

“It’s kind of frustrating. At first he’s acting like a boss, but when he found out that I’m going to kill him, he suddenly turned into a scared cat as he confessed.” Peniel and Il Hoon clapped their hands for ___ ___’s successful mission.

Flashback…

Your P.O.V.

“Got the confession, Citron?”I asked after I’ve shot the victim. Keyboard typing sound was heard from my earpiece before he answered.

“Got it perfectly, Sapphire. And you’d better leave now. The system will start recovering in 2 minutes,” Citron said from his position as I took one of the little gems in my necklace as I put it on the victim’s hand.

“I’m on my way.”

Flashback end.

“So where is it?” Eun Kwang asked as she gave him her earpiece.

“All in here. Sung Jae oppa already edited my voice out,” ___ ___ said as Eun Kwang put the earpiece into his pocket.

“I have to go. Need to know until where the police finds out about all five of you,” he said as he left fifth of them behind after he had put his plate in the sink.

“Just remember, Eun Kwang oppa is disguising as one of the inspectors in the police,” ___ ___ blurted out.

“Anyway, you’re not sleepy, ___ ___?” Sung Jae asked her as she shook her head.

“I had a plenty of sleep when we went back to the headquarter to report,” ___ ___ said as Sung Jae patted her head as a signal that he want to go to sleep now before he went to his room. After they heard a door was closed, both of the boys looked at ___ ___.

“Are you sure you’re not sleepy?” Peniel teased ___ ___ as she showed the real her, the sleepy her to those two guys.

“I knew it. She always gets sleepy every time she finished her mission. Here, use my shoulder,” Il Hoon said as she, with her innocent face, laid her head on his shoulder. After a few shift, ___ ___ finally went asleep.

“Wow, that’s fast,” Peniel mumbled as Il Hoon chuckled.

“She probably has a rough night too…” Il Hoon mumbled as he pressed the ‘on’ button on the remote, letting the two still awaken guys watching what’s playing on the TV.

Finally, after a long wait, Chapter 1 is here wub wub~ ^^. I know it's kinda short since I don't know where to start but let's just say that it's just a prologue before the real one starts :D.

I want to say thank you to...

Miss_KaylaK

TheNerd

music101

fArhonEy

for subscribing. and Annyeonghaseyo for Miss_KaylaK and music101 *bow* For the others, welcome back *hugging you guys*

Last of all, I want to say, 'Enjoy, Comment, Subscribe, and Upvote ^^'. Annyeong~ (^_^)/