Knowing My Saviors

Code Name T.R.U.T.H.

Kevin’s P.O.V.

“Rest well, ___ ___” I said before I turned off the light and closed the door of ___ ___’s room. When I glanced at the members, they gave me a weird look.

“What?” I asked in insecurity.

“You’ve just kissed her,” AJ whispered, didn’t want to wake the sleepy girl inside.

“Technically, it was a peck on the forehead, but still…” Kiseop clarified as the other looked at me in confusion.

“It’s actually a way so she can be comfortable here,” I answered in a whisper.

“And by that…” Soo Hyun asked, feeling unsure.

“We can find out more about her.”


Your P.O.V.

I woke up in the same room again as I saw someone sleeping on the chair next to me. ‘It’s the oldest, isn’t it?’ I thought as I poked him lightly on the shoulder.

“Oh, you’re awake. ___ ___, isn’t it?” he asked as I nodded. He rubbed his eyes and stretched his body when I asked.

“Uhm… Kiseop oppa, isn’t it?” He suddenly shook his head. ‘Am I saying the wrong name?’

“It’s Soo Hyun,” he said. ‘Oh gosh, I’ve got switched between the first and the second names,’ I thought as I face palmed myself with my free hand.

“It’s okay. We’ve just met,” Soo Hyun assured me as I smiled. “Should I call the others in?”

I agreed at his suggestion as he walked out of the room, then in few minutes, he came back and brought his friends with him, one of whom is Kevin.

“One, two, three…’ Soo Hyun gave a cue then all of them bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo, we are U-KISS,” they shouted as I clapped my hands for them.

“Anyway, is U-KISS your group name?” I asked as they all nodded. Then Soo Hyun started the introduction.

“I’m U-KISS leader and oldest, Shin Soo Hyun. Nice to meet you, ___ ___-ssi.”

“I’m the aegyo king of the group, Ki Seop ibnida,” the guy who stood beside Soo Hyun bowed.

“Kevin is the aegyo king, Lee Ki Seop,” two guys beside him yelled as Ki Seop pouted.

“I’m Kim Eli. Nice to meet you,” one of the two guys who yelled, who also looked like a pigeon, said.

“What’s up with ‘the pigeon of the group’ thing, Kim Kyoung Jae?” Ki Seop , wanting some revenge after what he did to him.

“Don’t call my name, Lee Ki Seop,” Eli remarked before his friend introduce himself.

“My name is Kim Jae Seop, but you can call me AJ,” he said as he smiled.

“My name is Yeo Hoon Min, also known as Hoon. Nice to meet you,” the next person in line introduced himself. Then it’s Kevin’s turn, but when he wanted to do the same thing as his friends…

“You have already known him, right ___ ___? He doesn’t have to introduce himself again, does he?” Soo Hyun asked me with a grin on his face, as Kevin pouted because of what his hyung done. His cute pout took my sympathy as I let him continue his introduction.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m U-KISS’ angel, Kevin,” he said as he gave me an aegyo, the aegyo that made me turn pink. Thank God, no one realized as the last person introduce himself.

“My name is Shin Dong Ho. Nice to meet you,” the youngest ended the introductory as Soo Hyun asked me to introduce myself, which I agreed.

“My name is Lee ___ ___ and I’m 18. Nice to meet you guys,” I said as I smiled. Out of the blue, Dong Ho exclaimed joyfully.

“Ah, my ears,” Kevin groaned audibly as he and the other members fixed their ruined hearing.

“Whoa… what’s up with you, Dong Ho?” Hoon asked Dong Ho who is still giddy up happily, not noticing what cause he had done to his hyungs.

“Finally someone calls me oppa,” he said making the rest of the members face palmed themselves.

“I thought…” Eli muttered under his breath as I chuckled lightly.

“___ ___, do you need something?” Kevin and AJ asked in unison as I shook my head as an answer, but when the boys – I mean the men – wanted to walk out, I immediately changed my mind.

“Wait…” I abruptly said as they looked at me in confusion and stopped walking like a stop motion. “Maybe I need someone to accompany me here.” Kevin suddenly turned his body around and sat next to me.

“I’ll accompany her. You guys can finish what you have to finish,” he said as the others walked out, leaving the door half-opened.


Soo Hyun’s P.O.V

I sighed in confusion as I saw Kevin and ___ ___ talking inside. ‘Why does he want to accompany her?’ I thought.

“Hyung…” Eli snapped me out of my train of thought. “Kevin loves to meet new people and he’s the most extrovert among us so it should be okay.”

“Wait, how could you…” Before I finished my question, AJ did his signature ‘success dance’ in silence.

“Don’t say that…” Hoon, the first person who realizes, tried to guess.

“My mind-reading contact lens works,” he whispered with joy as the others except Eli dumbfounded.

“That’s why,” I said in a-matter-of-fact tone. Then we heard a giggle from ___ ___’s room. It turns out; Kevin had told her something funny. As we continued our ‘listening session’, ___ ___ told Kevin about her brothers who is just like them: kind, caring, and sometimes dorky. Hearing that, a smile crept on my face. ‘At least, she’s familiar to our real environment.’

Well… for a moment because Kevin started to tell her that the rest of us, his hyungs and dongsaeng, are dorkier than her brothers. He almost told her EVERY MOMENT of our ‘beautiful’ dorky life if I didn’t knock the door.

“Wait for a sec, okay?” Kevin said as he left the laughing ___ ___ behind and came towards us.

“Can I just knock him off?” Eli asked in whisper as the others, who is as pissed as Eli and I, looked at me as their leader.

“Wait…” I whispered at the same time as Kevin walking out of the room. “Now.” On my cue, all of us tackled Kevin and tickled him and finally, he laid on the floor, panting heavily. While we tackled him, we heard a girl chuckling which we thought as ___ ___.

“Guys, stop it,” Kevin screamed as he controlled his breathing.

“Thank God you didn’t tell her more that she have to know,” I whispered to him as we let him stand up.

“At least she is laughing…”

“KEVIN!” We yelled.

“… which means…” he continued. “We don’t have to pretend for her to like us.”

“Oh…” all of us said in unison as Kevin pouted.

“Why you guys attack me anyway?” Kevin whined with his aegyo face on as we chuckled playfully. ‘I can’t tell him that he almost blew my secret habit.’

“By the way, ___ ___ wants to talk with you guys,” Kevin informed then the others flew into ___ ___’s room, leaving me and Kevin behind.

“A lot of joke in there, right?” I asked Kevin as he chuckled. “She is such a fun person to talk to. You should talk with her sometimes,” Kevin replied as I nodded in agreement.

“By the way, can I talk with you for a sec in my room?” I asked Kevin as we walked to the kitchen. Kevin seemed to ignore me at that time so I said again. “It’s about…”

“I know, hyung,” Kevin suddenly answered as he looked at me. “You can go to your room first. I want to take some drink. That conversation really makes me thirsty.” After that, I went into my room, waiting for Kevin to arrive.

Woohoo… Chapter 5 is done \(^o^)/ ~~~~ Finally I’m back (although I will have my mid tests next Wednesday but… meh, chappie first :P… First, I wanna say thank you for my subbies who is always waiting for me *sobs* and also the one who is always commenting on my story :’D

Second, I want to introduce you to…

nienatjk

Annyeonghaseyo... *bow* ^^

Third, and as usual, don’t forget to Comment, Subscribe, and Upvote, but most of all, Enjoy :DDD !!!


Comment answer (not in particular order):

MakneaKissMe : Whoa... your dream is coming true in my fic :3. Thanks and sorry for the delay '-'

Kpopsister123 : Really? OMG thanks, your opinion really make my day :'3... My writing before has a LOT of grammatical mistakes so I totally glad that my writing skill is improving ^^

TheNerd : Congrats for that ^^. Hey... don't be too proud haha... XD Yeah, need to learn my evil laugh *pout*. And you're welcome :DD