Wrong Choice, Lost Of Luck

Code Name T.R.U.T.H.

Sung Jae’s POV

As we entered the lab, ___ ___ immediately searched for some chemical in her mind when my phone rang.

“It’s Hyun Sik hyung,” I’d informed her as she nodded before I picked the phone up.

“What’s up?”

“Oh Sung Jae, just want to informed you some facts we’ve found when we investigating your vic,” Hyun Sik said. ‘Vic’ is our usual short name for ‘victim’. “It turns out, this Mr. Lim have an issue with his secretary, Ms. Kang. He likes to eat ice… well, I don’t know if that’s helpful. Plus… one more thing, the one who asked you guys to kill him is actually…”

“Okay, thanks hyung,” I said before I hung up. “___ ___, the vic likes to eat ice. Could that be helpful?” I asked ___ ___ as her eyes lit up.

“Very helpful. And I’ve already found what I’m looking for. Potassium Cyanide,” she said as she showed me a labeled bottle with a smile. ‘I’ll hate it if she was assigned to kill me.’

“And one more thing, you’re not only become a secretary. You’ll be THE secretary,” I added as she smirked.

“Fine with me. Just need her fingerprint, that’s all,” ___ ___ said as she winked.


___ ___’s POV

“Everything is set?” I asked Sung Jae as he nodded, letting me walked out to my mission, another killing.

“Good Evening, Ms. Kang,” all the staff greeted me. ‘The disguise works perfectly,’ I though as I bowed back to them. But when I went into the victim’s office, I immediately knew why this day has to happen.

“You look as beautiful as ever, Ms. Kang,” He cooed seductively as I tried not to look at him in disgust. ‘Come on, he’s in his late 40’s and he’s flirting with a 25 years old? Okay, now I know why she’s pissed off.’

“Sir, your conference will begin in ten minutes. I hope you will enjoy your time,” I said professionally as I looked at him. ‘… until your life clock stops ticking because of me.. I mean, Ms. Kang.’

“Oh, I will, I will,” he said. Before he went out of the room, he said,”…and don’t forget mi iced lemon tea, darling. You know where it is.” And so he went out.

I immediately walked to the kitchen in his office and called Sung Jae.

“Did you forget to mention something, mister? I seriously want to throw up in here,” I whispered as I heard him chuckling.

“I think they forgot to tell you earlier that he’s a . They just told me few minutes ago,” Sung Jae replied through the earpiece that I’m wearing.

“Wait, have you…”

“Turn off the CCTV when you contact me? Yes.”

“Now turn it on in the kitchen. It’s show time.”


During the conference…

Narrator’s POV

“Yes, I am. I actually want to inform you about…” Mr. Lim stopped talking when one of the staff gave him his lemon tea.

“Thank you. Where’s Ms. Kang?” he whispered. “She’s having an appointment, Sir.”

“Too bad and thank you for the tea,” he finally whispered and continued his speech.

After a while, his lemon tea became empty. The only thing left are just ices that he love to eat. He did his usual routine but this time is different. His expression suddenly changed as he abruptly stood up and holding his throat like he was suffocated. Seconds later, he feel on the floor and remain lifeless.


___ ___‘s POV

“___ ___, you’re… wow, already changed?” Sung Jae looked amazed as I nodded.

“I carry the props so everyone thinks that she really is the murderer after they had looked at the CCTV camera,” I said as he told me to sit on the passenger seat. Then he the car as we drove away from the scene.

A few moments pass and we’re already in our neighborhood. Then a question popped out from my mind.

“Where should we throw this?” Sung Jae thought for ideas.

“How about this? I will report this case to the headquarter while you throw that in that alley in front of us,” he said as he pointed at the alley on our left. “It’s a walk distance to our apartment so you can walk home safely,” he suggested as I nodded. And so, he pulled over and I went off the car, carrying the props with me.

“And don’t forget to buy me something,” Sung Jae said before I slammed the door right before his face.

“That guy…” I mumbled as I entered the alley that Sung Jae pointed me. I walked deeper until no one from the main road saw me throwing evidence away. Since I wrapped it like garbage, no one will know that this is the key to the upcoming case. I walked out after I finished my ‘job’ but to my dismay, someone is standing in front of me, blocking me from the main road that just few steps away.

“Oh my, a lost little girl,” that someone who is a guy walked in, approaching me.  I moved back but then he grabbed one of my hands and pinned me to the wall while searching for my other hand. An alcohol scent was smelled as he breathed.

“Should I take you home?” he whispered as he inhaled my scent. I immediately broke his grip and because of his half-consciousness, I could break easily.

“No, thank you,” I said coldly as I twisted his arm earning a yelp from him. I ran away from him but before I arrived at the main road, he held my hand and pulled me in the alley again, just like that guy who separated me from my brother.

‘Please, not now,’ I thought as I touched my pocket. It turns out; I have my little trusty revolver with its silencer attached on it. I immediately used it and shot that guy’s right shoulder and stomach making him lying on the alley floor and lost grip of my hand. I threw the gun somewhere as I walked out of the alley, acting like there’s no dead body and the evidence back there but…

“UKH, damn…” I suddenly fall on my knees and hissed as I felt a burning pain through my left tight. Before I have a change to get up, another burning pain was felt through my stomach as I winced in pain. I carefully looked back and I figured that the guy that I just shot didn’t immediately dead. He managed to shot two bullets on me before he really dead because of blood lost.

I managed to find out how to drag my body to the main road without causing a lot of pain, but as I was near to the main road, I felt my blood was drained so fast making me unable to move and my sight turned blurry. ‘Someone, help me…’

“Wait guys, look!” I heard a guy said to probably his friends as I saw his blurry figure ran to me.

“Are you okay?” he asked as he held my weak body in his hands. I nodded weakly as a response but I thought since it’s too weak, he couldn’t see it.

“Guys, we lost her. Help me carry her,” he told his friends as I saw another figure came to me. “You’re gonna be okay, I promise you,” he said as he caressed my face. After that, I couldn’t remember what is going on as my conscious faded.

Sorry, I'm really really sorry for the super late update :'( . I can't find a time to update since I was greeted by a lot of tests and homeworks T.T. I was thinking to do a double update but it will knocked out the curiosity so I declined.

How about a one-shot? Give me an idea of the main male character (Sorry, I didn't write pairings except someoneXOC ^^" and heads up, I have to search about the other guys' personality except the U-KISS members since I have them haha... jk :P) and main idea and I will make it :3. I only accept maybe... 5 requests (maybe more, just keep subscribing) so 5 fastest requester's idea will be made. Hurry up and request and just hope I'll have time to post it hehe...

Now for the recap...

___ ___ and Sung Jae already got their next mission and it is already succeed. But ___ ___ got shot in an alley and was saved by someone when he was walking with his friends. Who is he? And will ___ ___ survive? What about Sung Jae who didn't know anything about this? Stay tuned.

About the case:

Victim:  Lim Chang Hyuk (owner of Lim Company)

Requester:  Kang So Ra (victim's secretary)

Case code: M (means Murder)

Case :  Make this look like a suicide

I want to introduce you and say thank you to...

AnastasiaxMar

MakneaKissMe

SHINeegirl989

for subscribing to my story.

Last but not least, I want to say Enjoy, Comment, Subscribe and Upvote ^^. Annyeong~~ (^_^)/

Comment answer:

Kpopsister123 : Hehe... Thank you ^^.

AnastasiaxMar : Thanks and keep subscribing '_^

MakneaKissMe  : Really? I always think to make these kinds of stories :D. Okay, fighting for you as well (since I reads yours too hehe...) and I know what you mean by 'literally' haha... XD and I guess someone 'here' knows as well (you know who *pointing down* LOL)

TheNerd : I know X3. I also want to be her... hey, hold your guesses for a moment. It will be revealed...later (which is a long type of 'later' haha.. *evil laugh*). Anyway, thanks. I was thinking a lot for that codename and yeah, it fits with Sapphire's and Citron's well :3. And still, I want to say thank you for supporting me :D (did I just say it again O.O ?)