Who Are You?

Code Name T.R.U.T.H.

Your P.O.V.

I woke up in an unfamiliar room as I felt my head was spinning round and round. When I regained my conscious back, I realized that in my right wrist there was a hypodermic needle that connected to a blood bag above my head. ‘Where am I? Why there’s a needle on my wrist?’ That thought was flowing in my head as a tall brown-haired guy went in and realized that I was awake. ‘Who is he?’ I thought as he approached me.

“Oh… you’ve finally awaken,” he said as he sat on the chair next to me, looking at me with his soothing eyes. He has a girl-like face but you can also see the manly side of him from the way he speaks. “Anyway, we haven’t known each other. My name is Kevin. What’s yours?”

‘Should I tell him my name?’ I asked myself in confusion. ‘Well, he has saved me, so…’

“___ ___. My name is ___ ___,” I answered quickly. He was stunned because of my fast answer, and then he shrugged it off.

“___ ___. What a nice name,” Kevin said as he smiled genuinely to me.

“By the way, where am I? Why am I here?” I asked him as I eyeing the room carefully, searching for anything suspicious.

“You’re in my dorm… well, actually our dorm since I’m living here with six other friends of mine. And why you’ve got here… is because I found you was… injured in the alley so I helped,” he explained, careful at his choice of words, as he rubbed the back of his neck.

‘Oh yeah, I was injured because I’d been shot by a drunk dude in the alley. Wait, speaking of had been shot…’ I thought as I looked at both of my gunshot wound which surprisingly, already being treated.

“About that, my friend already treated your wound so you don’t have to worry,” he said calmly as I looked at him with shock. Seeing my reaction, he chuckled lightly as he said, “Relax, he’s a professional. Don’t get scared to easily.”

“How long have I been unconscious?” I asked as he looked at me.

“A few days. Like 3 or 4 days, I think,” Kevin said. Then there was silence in the room, making me feel awkward. ‘I should say ‘thank you’, shouldn’t I?’ I thought as I hung my head low, seeing my fully treated wound on my tight.

“Thank you,” I blurted out making him exclaimed in surprise. I looked into his eyes and said, “Thank you for helping me.”

“Oh yeah, you’re welcome, ___ ___,” he said as he turned his head around, hiding something that starting to appear on his face. “Anyway, is it okay if you stay here for a while?”

“What?” I asked in confusion.

“I mean, looking at your condition, if you went back home, would your parents be asking you a lot of questions and became worried?” He asked as I thought. ‘Oh yes, if I went back to the dorm, oppas gonna corner me with a lot of questions. And with my condition like this, I can’t do any of the missions that the boss gave me, making Sung Jae oppa working the mission himself.’

“Okay, I guess I’m going to stay for a while,” I said as Kevin gave me a thin smile. “But I have to call my brother first.”

“I see. I will bring the phone to you,” he said as he stood up from his seat. “Anyway, are you hungry?” he asked me before he left the room as I shook my head as an answer. But my stomach suddenly growled making him laughed uncontrollably as I held my embarrassment.

“I guess you stomach disagree, ___ ___,” he said after he’d managed to hold his laugh making me formed a pout. He winked and said, “I’ll make porridge for you now.” And by that, Kevin left the room as I sighed in relief.

‘Wait, why did I sigh? Am I holding my breath when he talked to me?’ I thought but I shrugged it off as I waited for my porridge. Maybe I was hungry after all…

 


Kevin’s P.O.V.

“I’ll make porridge for you now,” I said and winked as I left the room where ___ ___ is. ‘___ ___, what a cute name,’ I thought as a thin smile formed on my face.

“Hey Kevin, what’s with the smile?” Soo Hyun suddenly patted my back making me exclaimed with shock.

“Hyung…” I whined as I went to the kitchen, looking at Eli who was searching something in the refrigerator.

“There’s no Red Bull in there, Eli hyung,” I said as he looked at me.

“Wait, how did you know?” Eli asked me in confusion as I chuckled.

“Everybody knows that whenever Eli’s searching the refrigerator besides cooking time, he always searching for his Red Bull. Right, hyungs?” I asked.

“YES!” the whole member yelled in unison as I looked at Eli with ‘See? I told you’ look. Eli scoffed as he said, “We haven’t heard from Dong Ho.”

“Same answer, hyung,” Dong Ho chanted from the living room as Eli sighed in defeat. I chuckled lightly as I prepared the ingredients for ___ ___’s porridge.

“What are you cooking, Kevin?” AJ asked as I started cooking.

“Porridge, for ___ ___,” I said while I was cooking her porridge. The whole group shocked as Hoon asked, “Wait, you mean… the girl that we found…”

“Yes, it’s her. Hyung, don’t ask me another question or I will burn this,” I said as the other members closed their mouths until I finished cooking for ___ ___.

“Anyway, when did she wake up?” Kiseop asked when he walked in the kitchen, joining AJ and Eli, as I plated the porridge.

“Few minutes ago when I checked on her,” I answered. “Anyway Dong Ho, can you bring the phone here?”

“No, my legs are too tired,” Dong Ho said from the living room as Soo Hyun glared at him.

“Okay, okay, hyung,” Dong Ho said as he lazily took the phone near him and gave it to me.

“Thank you, dong saeng,” I said with my signature smile as he suddenly lit up and walked to the living room happily.

“Now, for ___ ___...”

 


Your P.O.V.

The door suddenly creaked open as it revealed Kevin carrying the porridge to the room.

“Here you go. Your special porridge, miss,” Kevin said as he put the porridge on the table next to me as I smiled for his generosity.

“Thank you,” I said as he looked at me and smiled back. When he wanted to sit…

“Wait, I forgot the phone. Wait a sec…” Kevin said as he stormed out of the room and went back, carrying a wireless phone in his hands. He closed the door, panting, and gave the phone to me.

“Can I call my brother now? I afraid he’ll be worry sick about me,” I asked him as he nodded so I punched in Sung Jae’s phone number. A few beeps were heard before it was picked up.

“Hello…” A man’s voice was heard as I knew it was Sung Jae himself.

“Sung Jae oppa, it’s me, ___ ___,” I said but as I wanted to continue, Sung Jae already stole the start to yell at me.

“___ ___, where have you been? All of us are worried sick about you; even Eun Kwang hyung told his troops to find you. And… why you didn’t come home immediately? What if a kidnapper… or a drunker… or a caught you? And one more… WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THERE, LEE ___ ___?!” I immediately made the distance between my ear and the phone as soon as he started blabbering. Because of his loud voice, Kevin also can hear what he’s talking about as he stunned in his place with his mouth opened, shocked of Sung Jae’s overprotectiveness.

“Calm down, oppa. I’m fine… except by the fact that I’ve got shot and someone has helped me…” I explained as I was cut again by my overprotective partner.

“GOT SHOT?! What are you doing, ___ ___? Is it severe? Is it infected? Is the bullet still in you somewhere?”

“Nah, it went through… and it’s already being treated so it’s okay,” I said calming him down.

“You’re not in the hospital, are you?” Sung Jae asked me carefully as I laughed loudly making my stomach wound hurt as I winced in pain.

“You’re okay?” Kevin whispered to me as I nodded.

“Oppa, if I’m in the hospital, will the nurse handed me a phone now?” I asked in a-matter-of-fact tone as I heard a slap. ‘He must be facepalming himself.’

“Okay then, are you going to come back soon?”

“As soon as my wound fully recovered.”

“Fine then, I have to contact Eun Kwang hyung before he stressed out because of finding a lost little girl,” he said as he marked the word ‘girl’ making me laughed playfully. “Bye. Take care, ___ ___,” Sung Jae said before he ended the phone conversation. I lifted the phone from my ear as I gave it to Kevin.

“Never thought your brother was overprotective,” he mumbled as I chuckled lightly, preventing the wound to ache again. Instead of an aching wound, my stomach gave me a growling sound.

“I’m hungry,” I said as Kevin snapped out from his thoughts.

“Oh yeah,” he said as he held the bowl with one hand and a spoon with another.

“I can eat by myself…” I whined but Kevin cut me off.

“In a condition like that? I don’t think so,” he said as I looked at my wounds.

“But I can move my hands…” I whined again as he shook his head lightly.

“Remember the needle…” Kevin said as I looked at my right wrist and laughed playfully.

“Fine then,” I said as I let him feed me. As he fed me, he told me about all of his dorm mates who I’ll meet later.

There’s Soo Hyun, the ‘leader’ of them all since he’s the oldest, but also one of the pranksters in the dorm. There’s also Kiseop, the second oldest in the dorm. Kevin told me if I saw someone that always make a selca every ten minutes, that’s Kiseop. Then he told me about Eli and his ‘addiction’ of Red Bull. Whenever he is searching the refrigerator besides cooking time, he always searching for his Red Bull and Kevin told me that it was just happened few minutes ago when he made the porridge for me.

‘That’s why I heard a few guys yelled in unison few minutes ago’ I thought as I chuckled, making me choked. Kevin immediately helped me as he gave me a glass of water that already being put before I was awake.

“Are you okay?” Kevin asked me as I gulped the water he gave me then I nodded.

“Shall I continue?” he asked me again as I nodded enthusiastically. I was so drowned to the craziness in this dorm.

Then he told me about AJ, the smartest between the others since he has finished his college. Every time there’s equipment broken in the dorm, AJ is the only one who can fix it. After AJ, there’s Hoon, a bunny-like man who surprisingly, has the best abs in the dorm although Soo Hyun denies it all the time. He is called as ‘the bunny’ in the dorm since he likes to eat raw carrots, just like a rabbit. Then there’s him, the second youngest of the dorm. Kevin describes himself as handsome, caring, and manly but other dorm mates always describe him as handsome, caring, and girly which he hates but I understand why. If you looked at him for the first time, his feminine features and surprisingly angelic voice always make the wrong idea that he looks like a girl. But if you looked into his eyes, it shows the manly side of him.

“And the last one is Dong Ho,” Kevin said as I snapped out from the ‘Kevin issue’ I’ve just thought. “He’s the youngest in this dorm and he is very energetic, thanks to the baseball drills he has gone through. But the only problem from Dong Ho is he’s too lazy…” Before Kevin continued, someone yelled from the door.

“I’m not lazy, hyung. I’m just tired.”

“That’s Dong Ho,” Kevin said as he fed me and ignored Dong Ho’s yelling. I nodded in response as Kevin fed me the last spoon.

“Finally, it’s done…” Kevin exhaled as he put the bowl and the spoon on the table and I wanted to take the glass with water next to me, but I was beat by Kevin. He gave me the glass then I drank it.

“I guess I have to go now. You need your rest,” he said as he patted my head and carried the empty bowl and the spoon out from the room. When he opened the door…

*THUD*

Groaning was heard as we looked at six more guys fell with one fell under the others. Kevin and I were holding our laughs as the other guys pushing each other so they can stand on their feet again.

“Hyung, it’s so heavy down here…” the guy who laid on the bottom pushed the guy on top of him who’s looked older than him.

“I can’t, Dong Ho. Eli won’t get up,” He yelled as they looked at the pigeon-faced guy on top.

“You know, you guys look more beautiful from up here,” The guy named Eli said as the others below glared at him. “Fine…” He sighed as he got up, followed by the other guys.

“Finally,” the guy on the bottom exhaled as he stepped on his feet again. “Who is the one who make us like this?”

“Well, I saw Hoon holding the knob before…” another guy who also has a feminine face said.

“What? I was pushed by AJ, okay?” The one who was Hoon said as he pointed at another guy.

“Don’t blame me. Eli pushed me so he can hear it too,” the guy who was pointed by Hoon said and all the glares went back to Eli again.

“Guys…” Kevin chimed as they looked at me smiling at them. “We’d better give her some rest. I know she has just wakened up but her strength isn’t fully recovered yet.”

“Okay then, but when she wakes up, we will give her a formal introduction. Agree?” a guy who hasn’t talked in the fight said as the others agreed.

“Now, say sorry to ___ ___ as you walk out,” Kevin said as one by one, they said ‘sorry’ to me as they leaved both of us in the room. Before Kevin followed them, he pecked me on my forehead and patted my head lightly.

“Rest well, ___ ___,” he said before he turned off the light and walked out. ‘From what Kevin said, I bet I will enjoy staying here,’ I thought as a smile formed on my face. Then I closed my eyes as I felt sleepy and went to dreamland.

First of all, sorry for the late post (again) T.T. I already typed this chap, but there's some mistakes so... mianhae...

Secondly, I'm going hiatus because of final exam until Monday, 26th May 2014. For any of you who also read 'U-KISS One Shots', I'm making Eli's fic now, but it's still a draft on my new fanfic book and it's still undone ^^"

Third, just want to advertise some stories so you won't be bored waiting for mine hehe.... I divided it into non-rated, rated, and games (yes, games) section.

Non-rated:

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?! by babyxgirlx704 (Complete)

Should've Treated You Better by babyxgirlx704 (Complete)

Blood Love by MakneaKissMe and kevinoppa (On Going)

She's Mine by babyxgirlx704 (On Going)

Rated (I'm fully awake when I write this so no offense ^^"):

The Other Side Of A Nerd by SleepingPrincess (Complete and Subscribers Only)

Extra Classes by Ellxa_Lim (Complete)

Different Personality by Ellxa_Lim (Complete)

My Teacher, Mr. Woo by TheNerd (On Going and Subscribers Only)

Tricked by TheNerd (On Going)

Games:

K-Pop Click & Drag Games! (It'll blow your mind.) 2 by chocolate101 (On Going)

And please I beg you... DON'T PLAGIARISE THEIR (AND MY) FANFIC(S)!! I will take this issue  seriously. Sorry for the flashy colors *bowing*

Lastly, don't forget to Comment, Subscribe, and Upvote but most of all, Enjoy. Bye~ (^_^)/

Comment answer:

MakneaKissMe  : What?! You're not joking right O.O ? Thank you ^^ and yeah, it's kinda hard to manage it. You already look up there, right hehe? *pointing at the advertise part*

Kpopsister123  : Thank you :D. Can you please give a review of my writing? I want to know it from your opinion :)

TheNerd : Is your guess about the mystery person correct hehe... :3? It must be LOL. Hahaha... bear with my evilness *laughed evily then... coughed* not good at evil laugh, sorry. Thanks and... wait to find out keke.... (Man, how much I love teasing people hehe... jk,jk)