Two

Of Love Stories and Bulls

Luhan has always been a good girl. It might have been because she grew up in a household that has a set of rules for everything they do but that didn’t make her rebel against her parents. Rather, she was thankful for how her parents brought her up. It really defines how she has become a woman through the years. That’s why it scares Luhan more that she will disappoint her parents if she happens to really have a baby inside her tummy.

Taking a pregnancy test never cross Luhan’s mind before, maybe after she gets married and stable in life. But not when she’s barely a college student and wants to pursue more in her life. Yet, here she is inside Baekhyun’s bathroom holding 2-pregnancy kit box. Heck, she’s not even suppose to be doing this because she had promised Sehun that she will do it when he is with her but the curiosity is killing her.

Luhan just wants to know if she’s pregnant or not.

After tying her hair up in a messy bun (the bathroom suddenly got hot or maybe its just her), Luhan pulls down her shorts together with her undies, and sat at the toilet seat. With her legs wide open, Luhan follows the instruction on the box and did her business.

And the waiting game begins.

Five minutes.

Luhan hears the two girls banging on the door asking for her to open it but how can she when she can’t even feel her own body at the moment. She left out a dry laugh while looking at the two sticks. The world must be playing trick on her and Luhan just wants to ask whoever is up there what she had done for her to deserve this.

One positive. One negative.


Jongin is tired. Tired of his friend’s bull. It’s not like he doesn’t care about his friends because he truly does but he can’t exactly do anything when it comes to their relationship problems, its something that both Kris and Sehun have to face on their own. So what’s the best way to do? Just let the two fools rant about their other half and its quite funny if you ask Jongin.

While Kris complains how Baekhyun doesn’t like him touching her anymore and that he hasn’t gotten some actions in the past month, Sehun, on the other hand, proudly says how Luhan has been giving him good s these past few days.

If Jongin was such a bad friend, he would have taken a video of the drunk scene and send it to their other friends but Kyungsoo might find out then he will get in trouble then he'll be the one that’s not going to get some y time.

Yeah. Jongin is on the leash and he’s proud of it.

Speaking of his lady, Jongin smiles when his phone display ‘Mrs. Kim Kyungsoo’ and immediately swipes the device to answer his girlfriend call “Miss me already?” he says teasingly on the line.

Jongin hears his girlfriend groan on the other line but laughs nonetheless “Yah! You’re not drunk are you? I swear Kim Jongin if you are then you’re going to get it!” Kyungsoo threatens.

“Oh really? Then I might as well get wasted then”

“Baaabbbbeeee~ not right now. I need to tell you something important” Jongin straighten his body and press his phone closer to his ear. When his boo says something is important then it’s really important.

But he can’t freaking hear anything over the two idiots who are killing their livers with beer

“Hey! Can you guys shut the hell up? I'm talking to Kyungsoo” He screams at his two friends who are now fighting over who has the biggest s out of their girlfriend.

“You shut up and your stupid perfect love life!” Sehun slurs and Kris give him a high five.

Jongin rolls his eyes and gets up from the couch to move to the bathroom, where its much much peaceful. “Okay babe, whats up?”

“I need you to sober Sehun and take him here” Kyungsoo orders her boyfriend.

“Uhhhh….” How does Jongin tell his girlfriend that Sehun basically drank all of the beer without getting into a lot of trouble “Babe you love me right?” he reassures.

“Jongin are you dumb? Is that even a freaking question?” Jongin bit his lip. He really doesn’t want to tell Kyungsoo because if he tells her then Luhan will find out and that noona is crazy when she gets mad, especially when it involves Sehun.

“I love you too baby but you see I can’t really do that right now” Jongin closes his eyes waiting for the nagging to come and it did.

“Why not! It’s not like his drunk as hell for him to not come here. Just tell him Luhan unnie needs him right this instant and besides you said you guys weren’t going to drink that much, right Kim Jongin?” Jongin knows he’s in trouble right now and he curses Sehun’s soul.

“I’ll get him there as soon as I can” he huffs.

“Thank you baby! I love you”, Jongin smiles this time. He doesn’t know why whenever his girlfriend says I love you to him he gets all jittery. Its like falling in-love all over again and Jongin falls for Kyungsoo every time.

“I love you too” He says before hanging up.


“There unnie, I told Jongin to bring Sehun here. Kris oppa will probably come with them too” Baekhyun watches Kyungsoo goes back to Luhan’s side, trying to calm her down.

After Luhan opens the door the two ladies rush towards her when they see her crying and cried with her when they see the two sticks. They can’t really do much to calm Luhan, what do you say to someone that might be pregnant, who shouldn’t be pregnant yet? Congratulations? You’re going to be a good mother?

So the best they could think of is make Luhan feel loved, that they’re always going to be there for her no matter what and that she’s not alone with this.

What scares them more is after Luhan cried her eyes out, she just stares at the ceiling, not saying anything. That’s why Baekhyun thought of calling Sehun, since he’s the one Luhan needs the most right now.

Instead of calling Sehun, Baekhyun calls Kris but the fellow didn’t pick up her calls. After calling her boyfriend countless of times and starting to feel annoyed, She told Kyungsoo to call her boyfriend instead while she stay with Luhan.

In a way, Baekhyun is jealous of Kyungsoo and her relationship with Jongin. They’re the perfect for each other. Maybe its because they’ve only been going out for a couple of months now and they’re still in that honeymoon stage (Kris and her were like that too when they started dating) but you can tell that their relationship will last forever, unlike hers.

If you ask Baekhyun if she still loves Kris then she wouldn’t hesitate to answer yes because she really does but if you ask her if her love for him is the same then her answer would be no.

“Unnie…” Baekhyun feels Kyungsoo lightly shaking her shoulder “are you okay?”

“Ohh? Yeah I’m fine…” she assures the youngest but Baekhyun is far from being fine. In fact, she wants to run away to someplace that will help her sort out her mind.

“I was saying that maybe we should postpone the sleep over next time. Until things get sorted out with Luhan unnie. What do you think?” Kyungsoo suggests.

“Yeah that’s fine” Baekhyun then thinks that Kris will most likely stay in for the night and its not something she’s ready for.


Jongin finds himself pushing Sehun in the back of his car with the help of half drunk Kris. Telling Sehun that his girlfriend needs him right now wasn’t hard as Jongin thought it would be but then again Sehun is drunk to his bone that he can’t even walk properly. And he really hopes by the time they get to Baekhyun’s house, Sehun is sober enough to face his girlfriend or else Kyungsoo will be on Jongin (and not in a way Jongin will like)

“I am never letting you drink that much again. I repeat never” Jongin says while breathing hard. He then moves to the other drunk guy and open the passenger door for his Hyung. “Again never” he says one more time before shutting the door close and running to the driver’s side.

“Jongin-ah” by now the said boy has calm his nerves and turns his head to Kris’ direction. “Yeah, Hyung?”

Jongin can already tell what his Hyung will talk about because there’s only one time Kris gets emotional, that is when he gets drunk. In a way its good thing because it's the guy’s way to express his feelings and sometimes you just have to hear him out. That’s all that he needs, someone that will listen to him. That’s exactly what Jongin does.

“You think Baekhyun still loves me?” Jongin doesn’t know if Kris is telling himself or asking him.

“I don’t know Hyung, she’s not my girlfriend you know” Jongin replies with a playful tone.

“I don’t think she loves me anymore Jongin” Kris reveals.

“Why not?”

“I don’t feel it anymore. Whenever I approach her, she backs away. When I make dinner for both of us, she doesn’t get excited anymore. I know it might sound stupid but I count those little things. I miss her Jongin. I miss kissing her without her pretty little hands on my chest pushing me away. I miss holding her in my arms. I miss the way she smiles at me for no reason and make me fall in love all over again.  I just miss her everything. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.” The younger sees Kris pressing his palm on his eyes to stop the tears from falling.

Jongin doesn’t really know what to tell his Hyung, soo he just pats the older’s shoulder. “I’m sure everything will work out fine”

“I hopes soo, I’m not ready to let her go now”


Kyungsoo rush down the stairs when Jongin called to let her know that they’re outside of Baekhyun’s house. She opens the door with a smile excited to see her boyfriend but she was greeted with dead looking guys, Jongin excluded. Kyungsoo turn her eyes towards her boyfriend “What happen” She ask him, opening the door wider to let the guys in.

“Alcohol happen” Jongin simply replied while moving Sehun to seat (more like throw) on the couch, while Kris goes straight to the bathroom.

“I knew this was going to happen” Kyungsoo nags as she go to the kitchen to get the boy something to drink, something really healthy to drink.

“You’re not mad at me are you?” Jongin whispers while he takes the orange juice from his girlfriend and turns her body to face him, giving her a tight hug. “I miss you”

Kyungsoo let her head fall on Jongin’s chest, feeling tired all of a sudden, “I miss you too and no I’m not mad at you. I know Sehun can be a pain in the ” She lifts her head and gives Jongin a kiss on the tip of his nose.

Before she can even move away, Jongin takes his girlfriend’s face on his hands, keeping her from moving even an inch away, “that's it? That’s all I get?” He watches as Kyungsoo rolls her eyes but moves her head to meet her boyfriend’s lips.

Maybe it was the taste of alcohol on Jongin’s lips that makes her open to deepen the kiss or the fact that they haven’t seen each other since the morning, either way Kyungsoo on her boyfriend’s lips, biting it every now and then.

“Did you… ughh..really have to… …do that?” Jongin says while still kissing Kyungsoo, trying real hard not to push her to the wall. “Shut up. You like it anyway” Kyungsoo places her hands on Jongin shoulder, jumping a bit and she successfully wrap her legs around her boyfriend. Jongin barely had enough time to catch Kyungsoo.

Jongin moves his girlfriend on top of the counter, he thinks this would be a perfect position to try out but then again he remembers that this is Mrs. Byun’s counter top and he respects her enough to not taint it. It’s not his goddamn fault that his y girlfriend decided to wear one of those Victoria’s Secret night wear one piece dress or whatever they are called, it just makes it an easy access.

No, he mentally shakes his head, its Mrs. Byun’s kitchen must respect.

Kyungsoo can feel Jongin pulling away so she wraps her legs more tightly around his torso, making Jongin have second thoughts on his values. He succeeds on pulling away after a few more minutes of swollen lips crashing together and Kyungsoo’s fingers tight on her boyfriend’s hair

“Kyung, not here please” Jongin pleaded, resting his head on Kyungsoo’s bare shoulder.

“But babe, I want you” he shakes her to tell her no. Kyungsoo knows that it will be wrong to do such thing in someone else’s house and Baekhyun will probably kill her for it but the thought of getting caught excites her.

She gasps when Jongin bit and on her neck.

“I know, I do too but we have to wait till we get home okay?” Jongin is caressing the now red spot on his girlfriend’s neck. He was startled when Kyungsoo slap him on the chest for giving her a hickey. Her mom will definitely make fun of her when she sees it.

They go back to giving each other kisses all over their face but were interrupted when they hear a cough.

“I’m taking Luhan home now, we’re taking her car. Don’t worry she’ll drive since I’m still kinda out of it.” Sehun explains to the couple. When he sees his bestfriend nods, he takes Luhan hands and guides them out of Baekhyun’s house.

“They’ll be fine right?” Kyungsoo ask still looking at the couple back.

“I don’t know babe. I don’t know”


Sehun’s doesn’t really know he ends up on Baekhyun’s house when he open his eyes but he knows it got something to do with his girlfriend. Just as he was about to walk around the house to look for somebody to tell him what’s going on, Baekhyun beat him to it, telling him to sit his down. Sehun was scared when Baekhyun told him what's going on and he just wanted to see Luhan right away soo she told him that his girlfriend is on her bedroom and to get her home.

When Sehun opens the bedroom door, he finds his girlfriend under the covers. He moves quietly towards her and peeled off the cover. Luhan didn’t say anything but just hug her boyfriend and they stay like that for a while until Luhan said she wants to go home.

Now they are park infront of Luhan’s house with the music mostly doing all of the talking.

Having enough of it Sehun decides to break the silence first, seeing that his girlfriend won’t utter a word. “You said we were going to do it together” Sehun knows its not the best thing to say right now but he thinks if he was there when Luhan took the pregnancy test then she wouldn’t be a mess right now.

“I know”

“Then why did you do it without me? We’re in this together Lu. I’ve told you many times, there’s two in this relationship” Sehun thinks back to their past fights where Luhan keeps everything to herself.

“I know” Luhan says again, eyes still looking at anything but her boyfriend.

“Couldn’t you wait for me?” Sehun sounds harsh but he learned that in order to make Luhan understand he needs to be the bad guy once in awhile.

“I don’t know Sehun. I don’t know okay!” Sehun’s eyes widen from his girlfriend outburst, he didn’t expect her to be this mad. He just wanted to be there for her.

“I’m sorry. Please don’t cry I didn’t mea-“

“Ofcouse you didn’t mean too! It’s because you don’t know how it feels to be uncertain about something that can change your life in an instant. I’m scared Sehun. I’m scared that I will disappoint the people around me with this mistake”  Luhan covers her face with her hands. Shaking her head at the thought of having a baby.

Sehun didn’t say anything for a while, he’s shocked and mad at the sametime. Luhan just called their ‘baby’ a mistake.

“You called our baby a mistake, then I guess I’m a mistake too right? For putting you in this situation” he says in whisper, biting his lips to prevent himself from crying.

“No Sehun, I didn’t mean it like that. You’re not a mistake, I just. I..” Luhan tries to get a hold of her boyfriend hands but like what she had done before, Sehun just push her away.

“You’re just what? What Lu? You’re scared because of this responsibility? I’m scared too. I admit, I told the guys I’m not ready for this but I will never say that our baby is a mistake because that is what our love for each other created. If you’re scared that you’re parents will disown you then I’ll take you in. I’ll provide for both you Lu. I’m never going to leave your side. We’re in this together babe. I just wish you realize that I’m your boyfriend that will always be there for you to lean on”

Luhan feels Sehun’s lips on her forehead before he steps out of the car.


After taking a long hot shower because Kris knows Baekhyun hates it when he smells like beer, he steps out of the bathroom and made his way to her bedroom. Kris goes to fish out something to wear on one of Baekhyun’s drawer that was specifically for his only whenever he sleeps over. He grabs a white tee and a pair of boxers. When his done, Kris tuck himself into the warmth of the cover (and Baekhyun) and wrapping his arms around her waist, breathing in his favorite smell in the whole wide world.

“Baek, are you asleep?” ask Kris while his other hand is playing with her hair. Kris kind of miss her hair sort because she looked like a badass but long hair Baekhyun is like a goddess he will worship forever.

“I will be if you keep doing that” Baekhyun turns to face her boyfriend and gave him a long passionate kiss. She miss Kris, They haven't spend time with each other for a while. Baekhyun knows its mostly her fault.

Kris savors the kiss because he knows it might be one of their lasts.

They’re not dumb to not know where their relationship is going, even if Kris is not willing to let Baekhyun go but he knows that he will rather send her away than trap her into this relationship.

He loves her too much to let her go. love really does make you do crazy things, he thought to himself.

“Kris?” Baekhyun looks up as Kris looks down at her.

“Mhm?” Kris’ hands make their way down to Baekhyun’s face, lovingly caressing her cheeks. Baekhyun smiles at him like the one he loves but this time it seems like the smile is saying 'I'm sorry' rather than 'i love you'

Not wanting to hear what the other was going to say, knowing its going to hurt more, “One day, just one more day please” Kris tells his girlfriend.

Baekhyun nods with tears on her eyes.

Maybe it was the thought of being on each other’s arms for the last time but as the night went by, Kris made sure Baekhyun felt the love he has for her on every inch of her body and that he will continue loving her for quite a while.

Baekhyun gave herself to Kris like she did when she said yes to him, 4 years and 364 days ago.