Three

Of Love Stories and Bulls

Baekhyun loves Kris, she really does.

Their first meeting was very random and simple. Baekhyun was having her lunch at the school’s cafeteria when a blonde male suddenly pulled out the chair next to hers and introduced himself. Till this day, Baekhyun doesn’t know how a simple ‘Hi my name is Kris Wu, would you like to go out with me?’ captured her heart.

It turns out, Kris has been eyeing the girl for a while but was just afraid to talk to her because she looks like she will kill anybody that tries to even breath the same air as her.

 

To Baekhyun, Kris is the definition of a perfect boyfriend.

When Baekhyun’s insecurities get to her, Kris is there to tell her she’s beautiful and perfect in many ways. When it's the time of the month, Kris just let Baekhyun be because he knows she really doesn’t mean anything that comes out of and it’s mostly the hormones doing the talking. When Baekhyun wants to try something new, Kris will be the first one to cheer her on. If she fails, then Kris is there to catch and tell her everything happens for a reason. Basically, women envies Baekhyun for having Kris as her boyfriend.

So why is Baekhyun in this mess of situation if Kris is the perfect guy? It’s simple yet complicated at the same time.

Baekhyun fell out of love.

She really doesn’t know when she realizes her love for Kris has changed these past few months. Instead of loving Kris as her other half, Baekhyun loves Kris as a good friend instead and just the thought itself breaks her heart.

During the first months of being in a relationship with Kris, Baekhyun heard a lot of ‘You don’t deserve him’ or ‘Kris is better off with someone else, someone that fits his standard’ but Kris kissed all of her worries goodbye telling Baekhyun ‘you’re all that I need’. However, it seems like after all these years they were right and Baekhyun doesn’t deserve Kris’ love.

 

Baekhyun sighs, thinking if this is the right thing to do. If breaking up with Kris will make her happy at the end. Maybe it’s just her nerves, she hasn’t gotten her period yet so that could do something about it. Baekhyun just doesn’t know what to do anymore.

She turns to her side to see Kris snuggle up to her and sleeping peacefully, Baekhyun sighs one more time. Clearly she didn’t think about what she’ll be missing when she made her decision.

Baekhyun starts tracing her index finger from Kris’ forehead to the plump of his lower lip, she smiles to herself when she remembers the day Kris let her put lip-gloss on him, “Wake up” she whisper softly to the said guy.

“Don’t wanna” says Kris as he gathers his girlfriend from the waist and buries his face on her neck “Can’t we just stay like this for the rest of the day?”

“We can but don’t you want to do something fun instead?” Baekhyun argues to the guy while running her fingers through Kris’ locks.

“I just want to spend time with you. Just me and you, please?” He looks up to Baekhyun waiting for her to answer. When she nods her head, Kris hugs her tighter never wanting to let go of his (soon to be ex) girlfriend.

It’s funny to think how both of them are acting as if nothing is wrong right now. The way they are right now is how they were couple months ago before all of this drama happen. Baekhyun blames herself everyday why their relationship ended like this, so for all that matters, she will let everything go for today. She’s not going to think about them breaking up. Baekhyun is not going to think about how at this exact time tomorrow she will be single. Today, Baekhyun is going to be the girlfriend Kris deserves to have.


Staying till the early afternoon just laying down on the bed, watching T.V. and casually talking about everything, the couple decided its time to get up when the clock hits 1 p.m. Normally, Kris will take a shower first since he always say how Baekhyun takes forever but the girl argues there are things women need to take care of when they shower, Kris didn’t argue back and was just glad he gets dibs on hot water.

Today though, the couple race to be the first one to take a shower but ended up showering together nonetheless. They've showered countless of times together. It either goes two ways, one, Baekhyun will be push against the wall, legs securely wrapped around her boyfriend’s torso and Kris’ name as the water pours down on them. Two, both of them play with the soap and shampoo trying on different hairstyle on each other, wasting water along the way. But right now, the couple find themselves in quiet but not awkward situation. And for once, they’re actually doing what people who take showers normally do.

Not bothering with taking off clothes because last night event left them both still , Kris opens the clear glass door, gesturing Baekhyun to go first. Baekhyun eyes the guy suspiciously but Kris just smiles to her and push her slightly, getting in right after. He reaches for the faucet, startling his girlfriend when cold water hits their skin but relaxes from the warm water coming in after awhile. By now, Baekhyun is wet from head to toe so when she turns around to see Kris only getting wet from half of his body, Baekhyun took this opportunity to grab his face and forcefully locking their lips together, successfully wetting her boyfriend’s hair along the way.

After a while Baekhyun wraps her arms around Kris’ neck, tilting her head to the side, deepening the kiss even more. Kris moans from the sudden move and swiftly turn them around so that Baekhyun is now against the tiles and water is hitting his back.

“You’re making this soo much harder” Kris says as he bites Baekhyun’s lower lip.

Baekhyun tells herself that it’s the water that feels warm on her cheeks and it’s not because Kris is crying. Baekhyun tells herself that they will both move on from this but with the way Kris’ cup her face with shaking hands as if he never wants to let go says otherwise. Baekhyun tells herself she’s stupid for letting Kris go when she breaks away from him and they both stare at each other with wet eyes but she made her decision already.

I need this she tells herself when she tightly hugs Kris, her head fitting perfectly on his chest.

The rest of time was spend with sealed lips and hands working to clean each other. Kris shampoos his girlfriend’s hair while the others spread body wash on his body. They both change into something cozy, Kris with white tee and shorts, Baekhyun with one of Kris’ shirt and leggings.


Baekhyun cook, well at least tried, to cook late brunch for both of them, which consist of blueberry (Kris’ favorite) waffles and freshly squeezed orange juice courtesy of the man himself. They are never apart from each other for even a minute. If one needed to go to the bathroom then the other will casually follow them and continue talking to each other. At one point, Baekhyun found it interesting to look at Kris while he pees but apparently Kris Jr. was to shy soo at the end her boyfriend ends up playfully pushing her out of the bathroom to let him pee peacefully.  

By the end of the night, both are too tired from running around the house trying to catch each other to stuffing their face with more food, emptying the pantry.

Kris drops his body on Baekhyun’s bed, his girlfriend following after but on him instead of the bed. “Want to watch movies now?” Baekhyun ask.

“Sure” Kris shrugged, watching movies has always been their thing since Baekhyun had habit of sleeping whenever they go to the theater and would make puppy noise when she’s deep in slumber.

“I bought this movie not to long ago, I don’t think we’ve seen it before” Kris watches his girlfriend get up from him and walk her way towards her collection of dvds.

He didn’t even notice she changed her leggings into a pair of really short shorts. It makes her look like she’s not wearing anything with his shirt on her. Kris also notice she braided her hair to the side revealing her pale white neck and the heart necklace he gave her on their first Christmas together

“You look beautiful” he caught himself saying. Baekhyun turns to see Kris watching her every move with such emotions in his eyes.

She giggles at him, “Thank you. Do want to watch cartoons or something else?”

“Cartoons?”

“Cartoons it is then” Baekhyun pulls out ‘Rio’ from her stacks of movies the moves back to her boyfriend’s arms after putting the movie on.

They watch the movie for at least 30 minutes until Kris got tired of seeing colorful birds. He asks Baekhyun if they can just listen to music and lay down. His girlfriend agrees but not after pouting for not finishing the movie and saying she’ll watch it with Luhan and Kyungsoo instead.

To make it worst, the radio is on R&B station where they are currently playing sad love songs and Baekhyun wants to throw her slippers on the device if not having herself lock inside Kris’ hug.

“I love you” Baekhyun hears Kris says.

She’s currently has her back on Kris’ chest with his arms securely wrapping her tiny body. Its hard for her to see if his crying or not. But then again, Baekhyun thinks it’s better this way.

“I love you too”

“Do you really?” Her boyfriend questions back that made Baekhyun face him, directly looking at his eyes.

“Yes I do” Baekhyun says in one go. At the same time, looking at him to let him know that she really does.

“Then why did we end up this way?” Kris ask not even stopping himself from crying and just letting the tears run down his face.

“I’m sorry Kris. I’m soo sorry, its all my fault” Baekhyun put their forehead against each other and closes her eyes, “I know I’m stupid for saying I don’t know the real reason why we’re like this. I tell myself I fell out of love but then when you smile at me it tells me something different. It’s selfish, selfish for me to just think about myself and not about you. I’m soo sorry”

“Can’t we just take a break until you find yourself again? I’m willing to wait. I can’t see myself without you Baek, please don’t leave me” begs Kris while running his thumps to wipe away his girlfriend’s tears.

Baekhyun doesn’t answer him for a couple of minutes, keeping her eyes close and head down. That’s all that Kris needed to hug his girlfriend (Ex?) to his chest, stopping himself from sobbing. The least he wants to do is to make Baekhyun feel guilty doing something she wants.

Kris lifts his girlfriend face, Baekhyun still has her eyes close and her cheeks are stain with tears. Kris presses his lips on hers for the last time,

“Goodnight my princess”


Happy 5th Anniversary Princess

Keep giving people the smile that captured my heart, it might have not been for me,
but you might find what you’re looking for through it.

Thank you for the best 5 years of my life. Thank you for loving Kris Wu.

I love you till forever, Baek.

Baekhyun stares at the note placed on top of her side drawer. Next to it is red velvet box.

P.S. you can have the ring as an accessory or something, it’s yours after all.

All of Kris belonging are gone. No traces of him ever stepping a foot on Baekhyun’s house, except for their pictures that are hang on her wall. Baekhyun tells herself one more time that she made the right decision but the weight on her left hand ring finger says otherwise.


Luhan seats patiently inside the doctor’s office, she finally had the guts to drive herself to the hospital to confirm her suspicions. She texted Sehun an hour before her appointment to let him know but it seems like she’s the only one present to hear the news.

“I’m here! I’m here! What happen” says Sehun as he barges inside the room. He finds Luhan sitting at one of those hospital beds, looking tiny wearing the hospital gown. “Who the hell randomly messages their boyfriend to tell them they have a doctor’s appointment that could change their life? Couldn’t you tell me like, uh I don’t know, yesterday?” He nag at his girlfriend but didn’t let her respond when he gave her a much needed kiss which then turned into a make-out session which the scene doctor soo unluckily walks into.

“Ahem…” the doctor tries to break up the couple.

“Ms. Lu….?” He tries one more time when the first one didn’t work.

“Ba-..babe.. the doctor is here” Luhan tries to tell her boyfriend in between kisses.

You see if they weren’t in such an important situation right now then Luhan wouldn’t really mine making out with Sehun infront of the doctor. She just like PDA that much but when you’re talking about bringing new life in this world then that’s something different. “Sehun, quit it!” she lightly pushes her boyfriend away from her.

Sehun pouts from having his moment interrupted. He hears the doctor cough again then realizes that they are in the doctor’s. “Ohh Hello” he awkwardly gives the doctor a handshake.

“I’m Oh Sehun, Luhan’s boyfriend”

The doctor laughs, “I can see that young man and I’m guessing you’re the reason why Ms. Lu is here?” He laugh even more when Sehun looks at him guilty.

Luhan joins the doctor to teasing Sehun, pulling him to seat next to her and waiting eagerly for the doctor to determine their future. “Sooo should I start buying baby clothes or…?” She waits for the doctor to finish her sentence for her.

“Well all I can say is Mr. Oh here is good at whatever he does because it was just a pregnancy scare…” The doctor hears the couple let out a heavy breath and raise his hand, gesturing his not finish yet. “I’m aware from my interview with your girlfriend earlier that you don’t like wearing condoms Mr. Oh but I’m just warning you both, if you don’t want to be in this situation again, unless you guys are planning to ofcourse, then you better start wearing one” he lectures the couple.

“I understand” Sehun replies as he looks over his girlfriend who has a blank expression on her face.


“Baaaaabbeeeee~~” Kyungsoo whines. She’s been looking all over for her bra that seems to have magically disappear. “I can’t find it!” If her boyfriend wasn’t such a bunny last night then she would have remember the direction he threw it then she wouldn’t have been walking half all over her room. To make it worse, it’s her only bra left since she hasn’t done laundry for 2 weeks.

“Baby, you’re is getting big” Jongin smirks at his girlfriend when she glares at him for making such comment 8 in the morning. “I think the work out is totally working on you, we should do it more often- hey!” He grabs whatever Kyungsoo threw at him.

“Get dress, mom might find you on my bed and can you pleeeeeaaaseee help me find my bra so we can have breakfast already” Kyungsoo looks under the bed once again giving joingin a perfect view of her . Just as he was about to grab the her cakes, his girlfriend slaps his hands away “Not now Jongin!”

“Not my fault you’re flaunting you’re to me” Jongin mumbles to himself, smart enough to not let Kyungsoo hear him or else hell will break lose.

He doesn’t even know why his girlfriend bother’s finding a bra when she could just go without since she’s at home anyway, “Can’t you just not wear one?” He asks her

“If I didn’t wear one then your hands will be on them like magnet on the fridge” true true Jongin thought as he finally starts helping his girlfriend.

The couple looks all over the room, Jongin occasionally smacking his girlfriend on the when he gets a chance too. “Finally!” he hears Kyungsoo says.

“Uhmm how did that thing get in the bathroom?” He asks her when Kyungsoo walks out of the bathroom, at the same time putting on her bra.

Jongin watches as she struggles to clasp the material, he makes her way behind Kyungsoo, clasping her bra together but not before placing a kiss on her shoulder that sent shivers all over her body.

“I don’t know, you’re the one who threw it there” Kyungsoo shrugged, putting on a tank top. “Let’s get something to eat, shall we-“ she hears her phone ring.

“Hello?” Kyungsoo knows its Chanyeol but it’s out of habit to say hello

“I’m with Jongin right now, but maybe you can come later?” Kyungsoo looks at her boyfriend asking who is it. When she said it was Chanyeol, Jongin rolls his eyes.

“Yeah Jongin is excited to see you too. Yeah, okay see you later Yeol!” Kyungsoo smirks at Jongin who is leaning on her bedroom door,

“You’re bestfriend is coming babe!” She laughs when her boyfriend turns away from her heading to the kitchen to get some food. If Chanyeol is coming, then Jongin needs to eat as much as he can to top off the guy’s energy.


I'm soo sorry if krisbaek's breakup was a crappy one. it was soo hard for me to write their scene because i honestly don't want them to break but I pictured Chanyeol before i did this fic sooo sorry Kris D; speaking of Kris, he has an instagram now! yay!^^ but who knows maybe he'll comeback? (next chapter should talk about Kris' whereabouts) anywhoos~~ thank you guys soo much for subscribing, upvoting, and commenting! i get excited whenever you guys leave comments :) oh and new drama for Hunhan coming your way ;)